What's new

The Purification of India is approaching slowly

Qutb-ud-din-Aibak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The purification of India is necessary for the region and greater world.

In first appraoch the world has to politically get divided from India and clearly communicated to the Americans we don't wanna play games but if you get entangled in this it destroys our relations for good. We are willing to look the other side in your affairs but not in India and you have to look the other side on India this doesn't concern you we will have to clearify that we will destroy anyone who sides with India communicated to other elements regionally nearby like Nepal or Myanmar etc etc.

Once India is isolated politically somewhat make sure there is no friends or anything on their side and everyone is communicated to that we will go into the subcontinent behind the scenes. They don't give an F' about India they aren't same civilization and India islolated in this region.

We strike one morning out of the blue from multiple axes point. Pakistan takes the north and Center where we give the Iranian armed forces the southern sector along the Karachi sector and the Afghans the middle sector. The Uzbeks will reinforce the entire line and join every unit across the line of engagement.

This will also mark as the first offensive war conducted by muslims since 1707.. That is approx 316 years.

India has been asking for it and you shall have it.. If you read history you will know that we have always been a train-wreck and it always paid off because we dared where most didn't and this is why we were able to expand so much.

We will eventually not tolerate having an extremist elements like RSS as neighbours in the region meaning nearby or other extremist elements they will give birth to in the future hence this will eventually become a security issues that we will have to deal with in order to ensure our future generations to eliminate this elements because as you may know when extremist elements like that rise they make conflicts possible and example Nazi German etc etc and this India is just a repeat of history like the Rama Raya era and it reminds about that era.

We will have to strike the bull by it's horn and indeed we are strong for the job. I am grateful for the chellenge can the hindutva vegeterians really stand in our way when we mean business. They won't have a chance here these vegetarians once we bounce. But we will have to wait and see how India evolves in the next 15 years to see if it comes back to the right direction or further slips into extremism because if it doesn't slip further into it then there will be no other option but an invasion.

Last edited:
The purification of India is necessary for the region and greater world.

In first appraoch the world has to politically get divided from India and clearly communicated to the Americans we don't wanna play games but if you get entangled in this it destroys our relations for good. We are willing to look the other side in your affairs but not in India and you have to look the other side on India this doesn't concern you we will have to clearify that we will destroy anyone who sides with India communicated to other elements regionally nearby like Napel or Myannmar etc etc.

Once India is isolated politically somewhat make sure there is no friends or anything on their side and everyone is communicated to that we will go into the subcontinent behind the scenes. They don't give an F' about India they aren't same civilization and India islolated in this region.

We strike one morning out of the blue from multiple axes point. Pakistan takes the north and Center where we give the Iranian armed forces the southern sector along the Karachi sector and the Afghans the middle sector. The Uzbeks will reinforce the entire line and join every unit across the line of engagement.

This will also mark as the first offensive war conducted by muslims since 1707.. That is approx 316 years.

India has been asking for it and you shall have it.. If you read history you will know that we have always been a train-wreck and it always paid off because we dared where most didn't and this is why we were able to expand so much.

We will eventually not tolerate having an extremist elements like RSS as neighbours in the region meaning nearby or other extremist elements they will give birth to in the future hence this will eventually become a security issues that we will have to deal with in order to ensure our future generations to eliminate this elements because as you may know when extremist elements like that rise they make conflicts possible and example Nazi German etc etc and this India is just a repeat of history like the Rama Raya era and it reminds about that era.

We will have to strike the bull by it's horn and indeed we are strong for the job. I am grateful for the chellenge can the hindutva vegeterians really stand in our way when we mean business. They won't have a chance here these vegetarians once we bounce. But we will have to wait and see how India evolves in the next 15 years to see if it comes back to the right direction or further slips into extremism because if it doesn't slip further into it then there will be no other option but an invasion.
Are you a complete imbecile, or is it the effect of potent drugs?

I think he is talking of ghazwa e hind and forced conversions.

Shame he can't spell Nepal or Myanmar.
Where do you keep these after they are bred?

Made-to-order hutches in the garden?

if you get entangled in this it destroys our relations for good. We are willing to look the other side in your affairs but not in India and you have to look the other side on India this doesn't concern you we will have to clearify that we will destroy anyone who sides with India communicated to other elements regionally nearby like Napel
Oooh! Mummy!!

a more cerebral approach to the Indian file
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think he is talking of ghazwa e hind and forced conversions.

Shame he can't spell Nepal or Myanmar.

And he is going to use multiple "axes" to strike India :-)
Reminds me of Lizzie Borden. Look her up. It's good for a Sunday morning.

Cry, jump or do whatever you want but India's fate is sealed. We gonna come eventually do whatever you deem that can prevent me
Don't have to do anything.

Once your parents find out, you'll be off the Internet.

Not Ghazwa-e-Hind but a more cerebral approach to the Indian file
Expand on this.

From what I understand you to say

"We isolate India by telling the US, Napel and Myannmar and the smaller once to back off. We then use multiple axes to attack.

And we will win because they are vegetarians?"

Is this the gist of your thesis?

Cry, jump or do whatever you want but India's fate is sealed. We gonna come eventually do whatever you deem that can prevent me
I've been circulating your post.

People on nearly 17 other fora are laughing themselves cross-eyed.

Expand on this.

"We isolate India by telling the US, Napel and Myannmar and the smaller once to back off. We then use multiple axes to attack.

Neat summary. Thanks.

Expand on this.

We got an Indian multiple nickier exposed. You understand me just fine in my first attempt not gonna repeat..

I am calm about what I said take that home and ponder over it

I've been circulating your post.

People on nearly 17 other fora are laughing themselves cross-eyed.

Neat summary. Thanks.

Good keep spreading

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom