What's new

There was such a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters

When humans are born we are well natured. All our flaws are taught to us by society. Before we know identity we know only humanity.

Anyone who loses that basic humanity is not human anymore. If an Indian soldier dies in Kashmir I have no remorse for them, they were there to oppress my people. I can however empathise with the family who has lost a son/father/brother - that is normal.

There is a distinction between sympathy and empathy, but human beings should be able to aknowledge either at the loss of life. To feel apathy or even joy at such events is inhumane.

The reactions Pakistani's have had are both in our human nature, part of our culture and of course - what we are taught by our religion. Our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) led many armies into battle and saw many victories, but there is no record of him expressing glee at the passing of an enemy. He is our example.

The Sufi poet Mian Muhammad Baskh wrote "dushman mare te khushi na kariye, sajna vi mar jana".

===

This forum is an odd place, it brings out the worst in people. It's not the forum per se, it's the anonomity of the internet, coupled with the subject matter and the reactions to triggers. A lot of people here are young, a lot of people here have ego problems, and it only takes a few instigators to cause trouble.

The internet has made the whole worlds information available to everyone. I suggest Indian members take some time to review how Pakistani media as a whole portrays India and how Indian media portrays Pakistan. The rhetoric of hate has seeped deep into your society, to a point where it is difficult to distinguish between extremist and mainstream views.

Pakistan was singled out as a country India didn't show the vaccine maitri and no coronavirus vaccine was given to Pakistan by India.

China has donated many millions jabs of covid-19 vaccine to Pakistan.

Has helped in local production of coronavirus vaccines starting next month, there is a thread about it.

The thing is China doesn't believe in talks, they do things discreetly and quietly.

More like walking the talk.

Pakistan didn't ask for our vaccines
https://m.economictimes.com/news/po...navirus-vaccines-mea/articleshow/80410234.cms

Pakistan was singled out as a country India didn't show the vaccine maitri and no coronavirus vaccine was given to Pakistan by India.

China has donated many millions jabs of covid-19 vaccine to Pakistan.

Has helped in local production of coronavirus vaccines starting next month, there is a thread about it.

The thing is China doesn't believe in talks, they do things discreetly and quietly.

More like walking the talk.

Wish Pakistan best of luck in vaccine production and good health of Pakistani people.

save these fake crocodile tears for your bollywood audition and the casting couches. indians universally cheer their brutality in Kashmir and Pakistanis killed by indian sponsored terrorsts, and openly talk of war on all their TV channels (all the 'ghus ke maray ge' bakwaas).
Well, I am thankful to those Pakistanis who have supported us in these dark times nonetheless. I can't stop Arnab from shouting on his channel.

A few days ago - there was a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters which I haven't seen. From cricketers in Pak on social media to many members like @Imran Khan @Musings @Iltutmish @Indus Pakistan looked at the Covid crisis in India from a humanitarian perspective and rose above differences.

Thanks to multiple Chinese posters now gloating and enjoying the current state of the crisis in India to score cheap points on the dead bodies of Indian citizens (because of a virus that originated and was spread because of the CCP), at least Indian posters must not forget that when it mattered, the average Pakistani stood by us. There might be a few expections, but by and large this is true. For that we should always be thankful.
But you Indians drew 1st blood. Calling it the Chinese virus etc. You said Pakistan will die a corona death. You are lucky that Pakistan saw you as neighbours and human particularly how you treat Muslims in India and how barbaric you are in Kashmir. Maybe this is a lesson to you all. Your worst enemy isn't Pakistan or China is you Hindus and bjp and rss
Wish Pakistan best of luck in vaccine production and good health of Pakistani people.
Same for you and your family and all the good people of India.
Well, I am thankful to those Pakistanis who have supported us in these dark times nonetheless. I can't stop Arnab from shouting on his channel.
Well we are all human. You don't deserve corona. No one does

i feel so many chinese member did not show any mercy on situation in india . it seems we have different values of life and death in south asia and china dear .

After WW2 Chinese families raised the abandoned Japanese children of their retreating soldiers. We helped the children of our own oppressors.

Don't ever fucking tell us about the values of life and death.

After WW2 Chinese families raised the abandoned Japanese children of their retreating soldiers. We helped the children of our own oppressors.

Don't ever fucking tell us about the values of life and death.

China was more Confucian based then...It is more Legalism based now.....a wide chasm

Time for something lighthearted..around 1:30 into the video they also talk of Peshawar and Peshawari hospitality

Seen this video, many of his Pakistan series and indians.

This video comments are good praising the child Zak waheed.

In other videos many useless comments bordering on hatred by Indians.

Like if Karl Rock has praised the Pakistan hospitality, and that the cleanliness is better than India, roads are better, chai tastes better...

Indians have jumped into the comments section and started bashing and demonizing him and Pakistan.

Some added he always praise Pakistan over India, though not true, should live in Pakistan.

Can't take criticism.
Can't bear with Pakistan appreciation.

China was more Confucian based then...It is more Legalism based now.....a wide chasm

Confucius also said: “以德报怨,何以报德?以直报怨,以德报德”

“If you repay insult with kindness, how do you repay kindness? Repay insult with justice, repay kindness with kindness.”

btw, Indians struck first wrt covid insults. I posted proof a few days ago. The Indian cries out in pain as he strikes you.

To explain it better...

India is a bitch, but she’s our bitch.

images

Seen this video, many of his Pakistan series and indians.

This video comments are good praising the child Zak waheed.

In other videos many useless comments bordering on hatred by Indians.

Like if Karl Rock has praised the Pakistan hospitality, and that the cleanliness is better than India, roads are better, chai tastes better...

Indians have jumped into the comments section and started bashing and demonizing him and Pakistan.

Some added he always praise Pakistan over India, though not true, should live in Pakistan.

Can't take criticism.
Can't bear with Pakistan appreciation.

Pakistan is cleaner, better roads ...these things I would not deny .......I hope @Indus Pakistan can back me up on this give a much more insightful comment

1) Pakistan has lower population density

2) Pakistan had extra built up wealth due to better economic progress than India till 2000

3) A lot of Pakistani rich are landed rich or "khandaani" rich and take ownership of the land they live in...this leads to better infrastructure ..

4) Sense of ownership of the land is low in India probably due to the caste system

5) May be culturally Pakistanis are slightly cleaner than Indians (though this changes drastically as you cross Bangalore and south of it..or east of Shiliguri and north of Delhi)

6) because of extra humidity, wetness India would need exactly twice as Pakistan's GDP per capita nominal to look as clean and beautiful as Pakistan...this figure may rise to three times Pakistan's GDP per capita nominal in case of Bangladesh

7) Higher usage of infrastructure leads to much faster wear and tear in India

8) India's rich are noveau rich and are way more interested in parking wealth outside of India (way higher than Pakistan)

these are all the reasons I can think of i would also like @jamahir and some BD posters to comment on my take, if they donot want to tear me out alive @Bilal9 @Atlas

That said hygiene levels of BD is second to none in South Asia when it comes toilet access

Last edited:
on the one hand Indian and Pakistani want to kill each other and here they are praying for each other, this is very confusing for me

🤢

@Imran Khan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom