What's new

Thoughts on the 'Mohajir sooba', & the May 22 attacks in Karachi

No the reason why it is so peaceful is because it steals revenue from Karachi and the rest of the provinces to build its own province. Punjabi's are under the erroneous assumption that Pakistan is just made for Punjabi's.

Prove that bolded part. or else STFU.

No the reason why it is so peaceful is because it steals revenue from Karachi and the rest of the provinces to build its own province. Punjabi's are under the erroneous assumption that Pakistan is just made for Punjabi's.

Even after having a government in centre primarily because of Sindh ( PPP from rural sindh and Mqm from urban) "Hum Punjabi mulk ko kha gaye"

Every year Punjab gives it share of NFC award, Punjab's biggest wish of having Kalabagh dam never materialized and still Punjabi kha gaye mulk ko

Come out of this mentality and join the main stream.

Prove that bolded part. or else STFU.[/QUOTE

Go read a Pakistani economic book or better yet read Ian Talbot's Pakistan: A Modern History to read the continual siphoning of funds from Karachi to improve Punjab under the PML-N goon's and Nawaz the biggest goon himself.

Go read a Pakistani economic book or better yet read Ian Talbot's Pakistan: A Modern History to read the continual siphoning of funds from Karachi to improve Punjab under the PML-N goon's and Nawaz the biggest goon himself.

WTF? Give me statistics from 2000-2012 era. Stop living in denial and Past. Because Issues of 2012 Sindh is ceated by whom? Punjaabis or Sindhis and muhajirs?

So called racist Muhajirs of 2012 become mentally retarded, uneducated, illiterate. Your 1947 ancestors would have been cursing you from grave for showing this kind of mentality. Punjabis of 2012 have become what muhajir of 1947 were. Educated and peaceful, that's why Punjab is more stable than SIndh.

we are still the most educated people in pakistan we are even more educated then our ancestors !, and punjabis have become educated?? seriously?? considering majority of punjab lies in rural, how can punjab become educated if its below half?

Provinces should be divided on administrative grounds, not on ethnicity, language, religion etc. And lets all drop the foolish prejudices, Pakistan is not whole without it's component parts, including our Urdu speaking brothers and sisters.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2970595 said:
we are still the most educated people in pakistan we are even more educated then our ancestors !, and punjabis have become educated?? seriously?? considering majority of punjab lies in rural, how can punjab become educated if its below half?

Come and visit punjab. You will know How Ex CM pervaiz elahi and current CM Shabaz Sharif has spread education all over Punjab. Elite schools by the name of Danish schools are built in rural punjab for Poor where they are given free education. Action speak louder than words and your words are hollow this time because the 2012 Punjab shows Parha Likha Punjab where as show us how Muhajirs are more educated than punjabis will you?

P.S. My Ancestors were Muhajir who settled in Punjab in 1947 leaving 10 kanal of bungalow, lots of agri culture land, came to Pakistan as poor. Patwari asked for bribe to allocate equivalent land they had in India, My ancestors didn't had money to pay bribe so no land was allocated, they started living in a home with 2 rooms with their 3 sons 2 daughters, My Grand father worked as a mechanic and his other brother ran a grocery shop and going to school, until their determination and hard worked paid off, One brother migrated to canada, another became Microwave engineer and shifted to England, My grand father migrated to Qatar .My Father was a loader who migrated to Qatar in 1970 along with Grand father at the age of 17 and started his carrier as a loader and worked his way up, earned a diploma in surveying, now after working for 42 year in the he is a land mapping surveyor and provided a very comfortable life to us and now US are using laptops, living a luxurious life. That's the story of every other Muhajir migrated to Pakistan. But our ancestors are not ungrateful like yours.!

Come and visit punjab. You will know How Ex CM pervaiz elahi and current CM Shabaz Sharif has spread education all over Punjab. Elite schools by the name of Danish schools are built in rural punjab for Poor where they are given free education. Action speak louder than words and your words are hollow this time because the 2012 Punjab shows Parha Likha Punjab where as show us how Muhajirs are more educated than punjabis will you?

i have very much experienced parha likha punjab in karachi already, even my maasi is very parhi likhi and so is our watch men :lol:

we need to show you how parha likha we are?? seriously??

P.S. My Ancestors were Muhajir who settled in Punjab in 1947. But alas your ancestors were ungrateful!

we are ungrateful?? and so were ungrateful bengalis??

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2970622 said:
i have very much experienced parha likha punjab in karachi already, even my maasi is very parhi likhi and so is our watch men :lol:

we need to show you how parha likha we are?? seriously??

we are ungrateful?? and so were ungrateful bengalis??

Your representatives like Altaf bhai and MQM party and your bickering and still tagging yourself mujahirs while people of every other ethnicity like you suffering from the hardships and difficulties and Killings in karachi shows you are educated?

Come to southern Punjab, they have worse living standard than Karachi wallas, but they haven't played the race card like you play every other instance?

Division of Punjab and no one killed a one person or threaten any other ethnicity?

Now whose more tolerant and educated ?

I can also write a book. Come with some facts and figure

Your representatives like Altaf bhai and MQM party and your bickering and still tagging yourself mujahirs while people of every other ethnicity like you suffering from the hardships and difficulties and Killings in karachi shows you are educated?

Come to southern Punjab, they have worse living standard than Karachi wallas, but they haven't played the race card like you play every other instance?

Division of Punjab and no one killed a one person or threaten any other ethnicity?

Now whose more tolerant and educated ?

karachi has low living standards?? :lol::lol:

dude where are you coming with such utter bull crap??

does shahbaz shareef feed you such crap?

P.S. My Ancestors were Muhajir who settled in Punjab in 1947 leaving 10 kanal of bungalow, lots of agri culture land, came to Pakistan as poor. Patwari asked for bribe to allocate equivalent land they had in India, My ancestors didn't had money to pay bribe so no land was allocated, they started living in a home with 2 rooms with their 3 sons 2 daughters, My Grand father worked as a mechanic and his other brother ran a grocery shop and going to school, until their determination and hard worked paid off, One brother migrated to canada, another became Microwave engineer and shifted to England, My grand father migrated to Qatar .My Father was a loader who migrated to Qatar in 1970 along with Grand father at the age of 17 and started his carrier as a loader and worked his way up, earned a diploma in surveying, now after working for 42 year in the he is a land mapping surveyor and provided a very comfortable life to us and now US are using laptops, living a luxurious life. That's the story of every other Muhajir migrated to Pakistan. But our ancestors are not ungrateful like yours.!
thats the story of every other Pakistani who migrated from India and settled in Punjab

My class fellow once told me he is a mahajir and I was like :woot: i always though he belonged to central Punjab

The situation in Karachi will continue to be like this if people keep voting these morons

Last edited by a moderator:
I can also write a book. Come with some facts and figure

Then proove it. Facts and figures are within a book. Of course, opening books requires certain skills. Do you have them?

P.S. My Ancestors were Muhajir who settled in Punjab in 1947 leaving 10 kanal of bungalow, lots of agri culture land,

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...a-may-22-attacks-karachi-7.html#ixzz1vtvCR8Sd

Low class PML -N goons will always be low class PML-N goons.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2970702 said:
karachi has low living standards?? :lol::lol:

dude where are you coming with such utter bull crap??

does shahbaz shareef feed you such crap?

So what's the problem with Muhajirs if they don't got low living standards?

Then proove it. Facts and figures are within a book. Of course, opening books requires certain skills. Do you have them?

Low class PML -N goons will always be low class PML-N goons.

I'm a PTI GOON. I'm happy you havent associate me with MQM or PPP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom