What's new

Thousands rally in Lahore over blasphemy law

To save innocent Pakistanis like Asia Bibi who are wrongly convicted of crime due to this black law.

Abit forward isn't it.............this female has admitted her guilt.......she was defended by 10 lawyers and still guilty........according to this Act of Parliament she is a convicted woman..........what happened to rule of Law, or is it a rule of law as defined by some

Abit forward isn't it.............this female has admitted her guilt.......she was defended by 10 lawyers and still guilty........according to this Act of Parliament she is a convicted woman..........what happened to rule of Law, or is it a rule of law as defined by some

In a place that considers drinking in the same glass as Christians because they are considered is sad and headed for destruction. No one still knows if she even said that. It's pathetic and sad some mullis would even defend this black law that is only here to oppress the minorities and then bark about "oh the white bar on the flag is for minorties". Bullshit.

In a place that considers drinking in the same glass as Christians because they are considered is sad and headed for destruction. No one still knows if she even said that. It's pathetic and sad some mullis would even defend this black law that is only here to oppress the minorities and then bark about "oh the white bar on the flag is for minorties". Bullshit.

Your not understanding the point here Sir..........SHE IS CONVICTED of a crime under an act of parliament..........like it or not, this is the truth.....you can try and bring about a million and one similarities in other issues, but the fact still remains, she is convicted of a crime.......period

How is it here to oppress the minorities.................

Your not understanding the point here Sir..........SHE IS CONVICTED of a crime under an act of parliament..........like it or not, this is the truth.....you can try and bring about a million and one similarities in other issues, but the fact still remains, she is convicted of a crime.......period

How is it here to oppress the minorities.................

She still hasn't admitted her crime. Just cuz some mullli says she is guilty doesn't mean jack . Have the extremist mullis that burned thousand of christian homes and killed many christians in Gojra been caught yet? Instead of hanging and wasting money on putting innocent people in prison, they should catch the real extremists.

And the black law is obviously there to oppress minorities. This law is to settle old feuds. Asia Bibi also was in a feud with some other person concerning some property. [MOD EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:
She still hasn't admitted her crime. Just cuz some mullli says she is guilty doesn't mean jack . Have the extremist mullis that burned thousand of christian homes and killed many christians in Gojra been caught yet? Instead of hanging and wasting money on putting innocent people in prison, they should catch the real extremists.

And the black law is obviously there to oppress minorities. This law is to settle old feuds. Asia Bibi also was in a feud with some other person concerning some property. [MOD EDIT].[/quote]

Please keep emotion to one side, as abuse will also come your way........

Firstly, I could not give two cents what the "mullah" have said, this is a woman who was CONVICTED. Do you understand this point, she was convicted having heard all the evidence..........do YOU understand this point now.........

Like the point I made earlier

It is being misused...........why then does that warrant a repeal of the Act itself........that is nothing but a knee-jerk reaction.....

The UK has Hate crime Laws and it too gets misused where people make allegations of being racially discriminated, or an offence committed with racial aspects due to its seriousness and adding an extra upto two years in prison if convicted...........should this Law too be repealed..........No, it is the job of the Police to investigate such reports and the courts to convict.............

Please keep emotion to one side, as abuse will also come your way........

Firstly, I could not give two cents what the "mullah" have said, this is a woman who was CONVICTED. Do you understand this point, she was convicted having heard all the evidence..........do YOU understand this point now.........

Like the point I made earlier

It is being misused...........why then does that warrant a repeal of the Act itself........that is nothing but a knee-jerk reaction.....

The UK has Hate crime Laws and it too gets misused where people make allegations of being racially discriminated, or an offence committed with racial aspects due to its seriousness and adding an extra upto two years in prison if convicted...........should this Law too be repealed..........No, it is the job of the Police to investigate such reports and the courts to convict.............

What evidence was provided? The whole village hated her cuz of her religion. The judge was scared shitless cuz if he had let her go then he would be bombed by mullis.

Why are you comparing a "kaffir" secular state like UK to Pakistan. In the UK you don't get hanged to death for something you didn't even do. In the UK they don't convict anyone because a mulli said so.

Have you heard about an Ismaili guy who threw a card away that said Muhammad and the next day he was "Convicted" of Blasphemy. He's currently in jail. And did you hear about a molvi and his son of a minority sect being "convicted" of blasphemy because they ripped up a poster of Muharram.

This law is barbaric and outdated. Not to mention it is giving Pakistan a bad rep in the whole world. It is worse then the rape laws in the middle east where you have to have like 3 witnesses to see you being raped.

Post reported.

Good to know. But I'm serious about that.

I'm getting so sick of these mullahs and their hypocrisy/BS

but among thousands of people, all these people cant be just mullah alone, it is the fact that 95% of pakistanis are against the changing this law, and its FACT 5% who are against these laws are the ones doing harm to the country...by negating the very ideology our country is based on

What evidence was provided? The whole village hated her cuz of her religion. The judge was scared shitless cuz if he had let her go then he would be bombed by mullis.

Why are you comparing a "kaffir" secular state like UK to Pakistan. In the UK you don't get hanged to death for something you didn't even do. In the UK they don't convict anyone because a mulli said so.

Have you heard about an Ismaili guy who threw a card away that said Muhammad and the next day he was "Convicted" of Blasphemy. He's currently in jail. And did you hear about a molvi and his son of a minority sect being "convicted" of blasphemy because they ripped up a poster of Muharram.

This law is barbaric and outdated. Not to mention it is giving Pakistan a bad rep in the whole world.

Good to know. But I'm serious about that.

Do you make it a goal to be stupid or are you just not understanding the post...........she was convicted, make whatever excuse you want, about the judge being scared or not, she was convicted.......PERIOD.

I am not comparing a "kafir" state I am mearely making a point, in the UK such laws are abused, do you then blame the Law or the Law abusers.........it is the job of the Police and court to find out about false allegations..........like it or not.........

The rest of your post is utter rubbish and does not warrant a response......

Yes, non of us can say anything for sure, but looking at what goes on the streets, we can guess what could be in people's mind. tell me if the anti blasphemy law guys can gather 1000 people in support of their view?

The pro-blasphemy law people know they won't be blown up by the anti-blasphemy law people. But the converse is not true.

Added later: On the other hand, as per the Pew survey of 2010:

pakistan-04-04.png

http://pewglobal.org/2010/07/29/concern-about-extremist-threat-slips-in-pakistan/1/

Last edited:
We need to send these jamati Mullahs back to where they came from. Same people that called Quaid e Azam Kafir e Azam and Pakistan Kafiristan are spreading venom here.

I wish a suicide bomber would blow himself in these pathetic protests for blasphemy law.

This is sick... Whats the difference between you and them? and that's why I'm not surprised between two extremes, a common Pakistani is getting crushed.

Do me a favor, ask these Mullahs for a death-wrestling competition and take them and the likes of you and your mentality to a huge ground and let's see who becomes a winner but for Allah's SWT sake leave us and our Pakistan alone.

The majority do not want to keep this law. The majority are confused. The don't want to have this law but they think that by dumping this law they are going to upset god or commit a big sin. This is what you get when mullahs brainwash you because majority of Pakistanis do not understand arabic and they look towards Mullahs to guide them but these hypocrite mullis are destroying them.

Are you sure the majority do not support the blasphemy law? I think on the streets of Pakistan there is a lot of support for islamic laws.

So many prefer second class status to other religions. No wonder minority does not flurish in Pakistan.

It's a good thread and I don't want to close it nor delete comments here.

So EVERYONE behave and please do not troll!

Make your point but be respectful...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom