What's new

Tipu Sultan, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan's lives to be turned into world class productions: Fawad Chaudhry

If anything that is only reflection of the inability of your ancestors to successfully defend against him or any other muslim conquerers.
Says the people with no empire of their own (apart from Shahi and Sikh dynasty)? Uh oh.
Anyways what can we expect from bunch of marauders whose whole so called empire revolved around harassing bengali villagers and running away from direct Battles.
There's a thing called 'guerilla warfare' which is also called 'Ganimi Kava'. You seriously don't know of these battle tactics? But that's understandable as well. And it's sad that your rulers Mughals were ultimately defeated by these same marauders who apparently only targeted Bengalis.🤷‍♂️

Anyway, looks like people over here have descended to street level insults when unable to listen to a few solid points. I guess no point in continuing further because I'm sure there will be the usual vitriol where good reasonable points will be suppressed by street level slandering.

Last edited:
How does what I "love" or "dream of" have ANY bearing on my cognitive skills? I'm not sure you understand what "cognitive" means. It is unrelated to anything I may or may not love/dream of.
I'm basically questioning the mental soundness of a person who comments on the 'cognitive' skills of some other person when he somehow absurdly believes making a movie to 'offend' others is one of the few reasons a movie should be made. Basically, that person might be lacking the intellect to understand what are 'good' reasons to make a movie and thus isn't fit enough to question the cognitive abilities of another person. Hope this reaches you, if not, it's completely fine :-). If you don't know the meaning of cognitive, please check it on the internet.
Rest my case!

Basically, that person might be lacking the intellect to understand what are 'good' reasons to make a movie
Here's the crux of your point, as usual, dressed in a cloud of obfuscation.

What constitutes a "good" or "bad" reason for making a movie is an entirely subjective trait, hence falls beyond the remit of cognition. You can regard "X" as a bad reason for making a movie whereas I can regard it to be a good reason. Neither of us are absolutely correct or incorrect. It is essentially an opinion.

If anything that is only reflection of the inability of your ancestors to successfully defend against him or any other muslim conquerers.
But then again hindus were never known for bravery in battlefield nor nobility afterwards. Anyways what can we expect from bunch of marauders whose whole so called empire revolved around harassing bengali villagers and running away from direct Battles.
When Martha's lost Panipat they were so frustrated that they desecrated the tombs of Akbar and Najib ud daula. Imagine being such a coward and helpless enuchs that you have to take your anger on the dead. No wonder little paratha lover burned their own 30k manuscripts trying to preserve the stronk image of desert rat.
You missed a point or two when you insert yourself in the middle of a conversation. Speaking of bravery in the battlefield of Hindus, didn't you mard e momins surrendered en masse to Hindus back in 71?
Or failed to even get a lick at Sri Nagar for the past 70 years despite repeated attempts. Maybe 1 : 10 ratio is a myth to keep you from getting scared.
I don't know, didn't the Mughals surrendered en masse to the Marathas? So, what happened then? Mard e momins lost their balls? Ironical when a Pakistani talks about desert rats lol.

What constitutes a "good" or "bad" reason for making a movie is an entirely subjective trait, hence falls beyond the remit of cognition. You can regard "X" as a bad reason for making a movie whereas I can regard it to be a good reason. Neither of us are absolutely correct or incorrect. It is essentially an opinion.
I'll agree that what constitutes a 'good' or 'bad' reason is a little subjective but there's still a general majoritarian consensus based on the time and age that we live in that decides and sometimes imposes on the public about what's good and bad. For example, being patient and civil while engaging with others is generally accepted as a 'good' or a positive attribute. Similarly, being impatient and uncouth is something that people immediately come to understand as a bad or a negative attribute. Based on this, the rationale/reason you suggested for making a movie is not really one of the popular reasons or a 'good' reason why movies are made which leads me to question your ability to think logically and my short response was just a consequence of the small assessment I made. I'm sure any sane person will agree with me on this, now you talking like that without actually meaning it to garner brownie points is a totally different matter. Regardless, when the opposite person is being civil, it's natural for a 'normal' person to respond back politely, furthermore, in that situation he doesn't really need those brownie points as the discussion was already happening in a courteous way (at least from my end).

I'll agree that what constitutes a 'good' or 'bad' reason is a little subjective but there's still a general majoritarian consensus based on the time and age that we live in that decides and sometimes imposes on the public about what's good and bad. For example, being patient and civil while engaging with others is generally accepted as a 'good' or a positive attribute. Similarly, being impatient and uncouth is something that people immediately come to understand as a bad or a negative attribute. Based on this, the rationale/reason you suggested for making a movie is not really one of the popular reasons or a 'good' reason why movies are made which leads me to question your ability to think logically and my short response was just a consequence of the small assessment I made. I'm sure any sane person will agree with me on this, now you talking like that without actually meaning it to garner brownie points is a totally different matter. Regardless, when the opposite person is being civil, it's natural for a 'normal' person to respond back politely, furthermore, in that situation he doesn't really need those brownie points as the discussion was already happening in a courteous way (at least from my end).
Drowning me in obfuscation sir. You're mistaking behaviour for cognitive function. A person can have a borderline personality disorder and be perfectly cognisant. The converse also applies. Nevertheless, your post was a great sleight of hand. Well played indeed.

Drowning me in obfuscation sir. You're mistaking behaviour for cognitive function. A person can have a borderline personality disorder and be perfectly cognisant. The converse also applies. Nevertheless, your post was a great sleight of hand. Well played indeed.
Can argue further but since it's pointless, let's agree to disagree🙂 .

Back
Top Bottom