What's new

Top 5 Asian Football Teams

netherlands have fighting going on between players and coach

what one lacks on one quality they make up with another quality.
meaning you may not be good at football right now, you have a top cricket team.

I appreciate the gesture bro, but we are pretty ******* bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai and Drogba together at Pepsi T20 Football Grand Finale in New Delhi..

556397_392397650797491_1957126740_n.jpg

Didier Drogba - "I am thrilled to know that football has big fan following here" - Goal.com

Australia, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Uzbekistan are good teams in my opinion (by alphabetical order). Also Iraq and North Korea are good teams but because of the situation in their countries their performance is usually less than their potentialities I guess.

Götterdämmerung;3090673 said:
Deutschland in semifinal!
deutschland_3.gif

ihS2nySQDUeya.gif
:D

Her jacket was way too tight.:lol:

Greece was not really a challenge:

28tvnzt.gif

Even when making so many mistakes (Schweinsteiger notably)

As a matter of fact, in 1980 Chinese football team was a much better team. So I don't think financial power necessarily makes a good team. The reason I see no hope in Chinese team in near future is that when you walk through Chinese cities, you rarely see kids playing football. In United states where I lived, everyday when I drove back home I see many kids playing soccers, I mean formal games. I remember when I was in Paris, there're players all over the place near Eiffel tower. Actually less and less Chinese kids play football now due to the over protection from their parents since that's the only kid. If you search for Japanese kids instead, they are just becoming better and better.

Anyway, Chinese hates the national team not because they cannot win, but because of lack of professionalism and dedication. People will understand if they cannot win over Japan, Korea or Iran etc. But over past 30 years, they always lost critical games to weaker oponents, including HongKong, Katar, Syria.. the list goes on and on (China never lost do or die games to Japan/South Korea actually)

As to Korean team, I actually never realized their internet postings and that doesn't bother me at all. I just feel that they focus on the wrong thing. Asian's average physical strength is not as good as those in Europe/Africa and playing physical games is just a wrong thing to do. Korean team has been the top team in Asia for how long? And they are going no where. I grew up in the area that there're a lot of ethnic Koreans and a lot of them are super technical. So it is not like that they cannot play technical as Japanese do. One thing about sports in Korea is that there're too much nationalism into sports (China used to be like that in 1980-1990s) so I feel they focus too much on short term winning.

We should stop caring about football and start caring more about basketball, badminton and other things we're actually good at. In basketball we are actually good, while we just suck sh!t in football and will continue to do so.

Her jacket was way too tight.:lol:

Greece was not really a challenge:

28tvnzt.gif

Even when making so many mistakes (Schweinsteiger notably)

But the rest of the team played well - except for the 2 stupid goals conceded, the match was near perfect for Germany. All 4 goals that Germany scored were first class! Schweinsteiger was instrumental against Holland.

It will be a of Germany vs Spain in the Final. Germany will prevail lifting the cup the 4th time.

We should stop caring about football and start caring more about basketball, badminton and other things we're actually good at. In basketball we are actually good, while we just suck sh!t in football and will continue to do so.

Shanghai Shenhua has just sign 2 big ticket players: Drogbar and Anelka! I think soccer in China will get better!

Shanghai Shenhua has just sign 2 big ticket players: Drogbar and Anelka! I think soccer in China will get better!

bro i dont think getting old players will improve the football quality that much. I mean it will bring more attendence to the matches and defenders might get exposure to world class attackers but thats about it. These players are here for business.

Anyway if china or any asian team want to match up to their south american, african and european counterparts, they must hire coaches like Arsene Wenger or Pep Guardiola who polishes stones into gems and beautiful, flawless football.

Back
Top Bottom