What's new

Trump: Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists

Trump is blood thirsty wild psycho who has lust for more money no matter how he get. No international norms and he is controlling the country who is the mother of all terrorism in the world. Lesson for Pakistani establishment who worked tirelessly to make usa happy but they must know now that there is no value for slaves

Supply lines pass through Pakistan because they are the cheapest way for USA ,they have spent billions and few billion more to transport won't affect them .

Hmm.....and that is why the US apologized for Salala incident only a couple of months after Pakistan closed the transit route?

They can't bomb Pakistan for terror harbour but they can create situation like North Korea.

They can Make them suffer for helping Terrorist.

If plan work well Pakistan will be next North Korea. Just one more mistake from them.

Not really, we have been where North Korea is, well not in the exact same position as there are many countries that would not support the US to act against Pakistan. However, the US tried her best with the Pressler Amendment, we only got stronger in that duration.

I don't like Trump but I have to agree with him on this new policy. The Talibans must be destroyed and wiped out completely!

This is GREAT! Let's use this as an excuse to KICK OUT ALL Afghans out of Pakistan once and for all. Then we can't be accussed of harbouring terrorists.

Bro,I asked you to look up exports to EU and USA not because of it's more than 50% ,just to give you an idea how much Pakistan is dependent on USA.you can kick out nestle and replace it with what ,again it's Pakistanies who will be unemployed.

Sanctions means even the hard earned money by Pakistanies abroad is not coming to Pakistan,no one who has interest in USA can do business in Pakistan.

Things are not as simple, the US can manage exaggerated financial constraints on Pakistan but they will not be crippling. On the other hand, that will ensure that Pakistan does everything it can to work against US interests in Afghanistan. That will hurt the US more than it would hurt Pakistan simply because the US needs to prove a point and come out of Afghanistan on a note that it can convey as a win.

The carrot and stick policy has gone on long enough but the carrots are too few and far apart and the stick too often. Plus, the US needs to understand that Pakistan will not accept Indian influence in Afghanistan, no matter the cost.

Trump earlier fired F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, regarding Russian influence remarks...Pentagon cannot be with him...he is entitled to make it look as holding all the powers...

real powers related to Afghanistan and WOT is with Pentagon and US military chief...and read his statement about Pakistan, what he said...'cannot win a war without Pakistan support', said by James Matisse, the US military chief about a fortnight ago....
I think you are missing something.

You are thinking like the way it happens in Pakistan where civilian government decide something and mil oversee them.

The policies in US is made by congressmen and the president. US army has little say in policy making. They can give guidance from mil standpoint but, final decision comes from the top civilian structure.

So, whatever US generals, it carries less weight.

you don't take him lightly bexause may be he' twin to modi.world laughs when he visit other country becoz of his stupidity. What he has done with north korea? Fill his twitter accounts with tweets threats. Speech is easy to give but reality is different. drones didnt work otherwise usa still attacking with drones. So in the end cry in front of world for pakistan.

He is a stupid no doubt but he also launched Tomahawks missiles on Syria, which pissed off the Russians and Russia literally could do jack all about it.

it won't be different with Pakistan!

Trump is not a traditional politician.

If you heard the speech he clearly said he will not let nukes fall into the hands of the terrorists.

What does that mean? Which country has nukes? Who are the terrorists?

Read between the lines (if it was not very obvious) and draw your inference.

Could he be referring to Modi, as the terrorist?

if we are cheap then why us is crying just keep spending billions which is cheap :D by the way chabahar is worth of few million lol

Random brain farts!!!!
It is a fact Pak fought for US on WoT for aid and lost thousands of life or I can rephrase "politician/ generals offered cheap mercenaries and traded life of fellow country men for cash"

Again the same things will happen, decision makers (politicians / generals) will bow down to trump pressure because they or their family is not the ones who will face repercussions of the decisions they are making. Their loved ones will stay and study in Europe / US and civilians/ jawans will suffer and loose

He is a stupid no doubt but he also launched Tomahawks missiles on Syria, which pissed off the Russians and Russia literally could do jack all about it.

it won't be different with Pakistan!

So, how many tomahawks and fighters were launched after Russia deployed S-300 systems?

If only we had a strong economy who could've offered him money, jobs or investment he wouldn't have said it but this is also a result of disastrous foreign policy i wonder what our leadership will be thinking now. Our image was finally improving after like 8-9 years and now this.

Back
Top Bottom