What's new

Trump's USA to Initiate Nixon-Kissinger-type Strategy with Russia against China

Indeed, I would also think gambit would be enthusiastic about this Trump strategy and his intentions.

With Trump, it would not even matter if China is planning an invasion or not. Facts, science, and reasons don't work well with the Trump himself. You will have to anticipate worst outcomes as true reality with President Trump. Expect the unexpected, expect the irrational.

What do you think of the worst outcomes? In my mind the worst outcomes is nuclear war, so China need to prepare for lots of pratical miniaturized nuclear weapons. In traditional war, China have to be ready for two battlefields breaking out at same time on sea and land.

What do you think of the worst outcomes? In my mind the worst outcomes is nuclear war, so China need to prepare for lots of pratical miniaturized nuclear weapons. In traditional war, China have to be ready for two battlefields breaking out at same time on sea and land.
Then comes the big question, "IS THE US PREPARED FOR A NUCLEAR SHOWDOWN?"

Can USA turn the table on Ukraine? Accuse Ukraine of facism. Claim Russia annex of Crimea is justify. Dismantle missile shield from Poland and Romania?

If USA fulfill these few things. I believe Russia will side with USA.

Can USA turn the table on Ukraine? Accuse Ukraine of facism. Claim Russia annex of Crimea is justify. Dismantle missile shield from Poland and Romania?

Don't forget about THAAD, the Russians ain't happy about that either. So unless US withdraws those military assets and starts kissing Putin's balls Russia would be crazy to backstab China. Even then there's no economic benefit for Russia from a flat broke country like the USA. China's development in Eurasia region is a heavy weight plan that no one would say no to it plus China's import of Russian gas-oil is a win-win for both countries. The US has fooled Russia a couple of times, USSR was economically defeated, Yugoslavia gone, NATO expansion in Eastern Europe, missile shield and now THAAD in the East Asian neighborhood which also affects Russia. No matter how Trump is praising Putin, this Russian Bear is anything but delusional. USA is gonna wake up with a loud bang because Sino-Russia cooperation is gonna increase not only economical but also militarily. When 2 of the most of powerful countries are working that close together we are invincible no matter how much NATO and USA wants to contain Russia or USA-JP-SK alliance wants to pivot China. Even the people in SK hate the idea of working with Japs and want nothing to do with the China containment. Park received the well deserved punishment for treason. HA Who said USA defeated the Communists? :rofl:

True. Plus, USA is a sinking ship. Putin is smart enough not to put the whole basket in the sinking ship over the rising star. Apparently, the same cannot be said about India given its foreign policy leaning towards the sinking ship. :D
You don't know jack about India's foreign policy

Why do you repeat the NATO lie that Russia annexed Crimea? It was a Crimean secession by popular referendum.

:disagree: .... i am not sure whose IQ is getting insulted here....now please listen one more time...all i said is that they have a bargaining chip...that is not equivalent to dump china...if we are looking from trade perspective then biggest trading partner is US......so geo-politics is a different ball game.....

Definitely in no way for Russia "the biggest trading partner is US", just look at the economic nature of both countries... and now please elaborate us what the two will trade each other exactly... ;)

The very close economic cooperation between China and Russia are heavenly matched, the nature of each country simply complements each other very well: What China needs Russia has in abundance; What Russia needs China is able fulfill at ease. Russia has the natural resources and the largest landmass on earth while China has the population and economic might. And the two great nations share the very long borderline; this geographic location itself simply makes this complementary nature in economic cooperation even more excellent!

Just open the world map and look closely, it will help much one's correct understanding.

Definitely in no way for Russia "the biggest trading partner is US", just look at the economic nature of both countries... and now please elaborate us what the two will trade each other exactly... ;)
:)...actually I mean US and China...i was not explicit but wasn't it clear from the context??

The very close economic cooperation between China and Russia are heavenly matched, the nature of each country simply complements each other very well: What China needs Russia has in abundance; What Russia needs China is able fulfill at ease. Russia has the natural resources and the largest landmass on earth while China has the population and economic might. And the two great nations share the very long borderline; this geographic location itself simply makes this complementary nature in economic cooperation even more excellent!

Just open the world map and look closely, it will help much one's correct understanding.
Was this map looking different few decades ago?? I think you are not getting the gist of my post...Why are you making it look like a zero sum game??We all know China did side with US when they needed west for the sake of their economy, no??...If I go by economic terms then there is no reason for US and China to be at loggerheads...so what is then that is troubling both?? It is the influence of one at the cost of other..no??...Russia also wants its place in the world and don't want to be the junior partner of China..right?? In short yes they need Chinese investments however they also need the European Markets....which is what their traditional markets have been..you don't want to shut them for greener pastures on other side, no??...In short in today's global world no-one wants to put all his eggs in one basket...Russian US bonhomie(if it is even possible) is not a very good news for China in geo-political term...having said that right from my post 1 i am saying this is a distant dream...peace!!

Indeed, I would also think gambit would be enthusiastic about this Trump strategy and his intentions.

With Trump, it would not even matter if China is planning an invasion or not. Facts, science, and reasons don't work well with the Trump himself. You will have to anticipate worst outcomes as true reality with President Trump. Expect the unexpected, expect the irrational.

Of course it's a fact now that Trump has won the election but China should have foreseen this outcome.

You don't know jack about India's foreign policy

Well, India's foreign policy is self-destructive. It is more focused on funding the proxy war to undermine the neighbor than to maximize the economy by improving the relationship with the neighbor. It is also no wonder why India as nation is dependable on the Chinese goods, to the extent they have surrendered their money to China's economy indirectly which in return provides the funding for the economy of Pakistan including the defense projects related.

To sum it up; India is stupid and so is its foreign policy; very self-destructive. :D

Of course it's a fact now that Trump has won the election but China should have foreseen this outcome.
I wonder how fast China can adjust and accelerate her military build-up with Trump?

I wonder how fast China can adjust and accelerate her military build-up with Trump?

This is China you are talking about okay? China is only spending 1,9 % of the GDP if it wishes it can increase to 3-4 % in an instant. China has been making fast progress in PLAN and PLAAF expansion. Right now it is churning warships at a rate no other country can match it. If Trump decides to go along and play the pivot to China game you will find out pretty soon. We won't tolerate the US meddling in SCS or the East China Sea, especially TW. So unless US wants to declare us war anytime soon China can take its time. Nobody in Asia can afford an arms race against China

This is China you are talking about okay? China is only spending 1,9 % of the GDP if it wishes it can increase to 3-4 % in an instant. China has been making fast progress in PLAN and PLAAF expansion. Right now it is churning warships at a rate no other country can match it. If Trump decides to go along and play the pivot to China game you will find out pretty soon. We won't tolerate the US meddling in SCS or the East China Sea, especially TW. So unless US wants to declare us war anytime soon China can take its time. Nobody in Asia can afford an arms race against China
But the rate at which China is churning out aircraft carriers is currently very very slow. Not even close to a rate of 3 carriers per year.

Back
Top Bottom