What's new

Trump's USA to Initiate Nixon-Kissinger-type Strategy with Russia against China

But the rate at which China is churning out aircraft carriers is currently very very slow. Not even close to a rate of 3 carriers per year.
:lol: yes AC is the standard equipment we are depending on and our nuke capacity is 300 also very low :enjoy:

Well, India's foreign policy is self-destructive. It is more focused on funding the proxy war to undermine the neighbor than to maximize the economy by improving the relationship with the neighbor. It is also no wonder why India as nation is dependable on the Chinese goods, to the extent they have surrendered their money to China's economy indirectly which in return provides the funding for the economy of Pakistan including the defense projects related.

To sum it up; India is stupid and so is its foreign policy; very self-destructive. :D

You just described Pakistan's Foreign policy

Doesn't matter what you think, facts matter
U didn't provide any fact...
Just your opinion that modi's regime is not self-destructive.
From his recent policies, I can't really agree with you.

167075.jpg.png

Just wait till 30 December & we will both find out whether this was a legendary reform or a cluster F@ck
U mean the long-term side effects will disappear all of a sudden?
And all farmers and vendors will get a bank account before that date?

U mean the long-term side effects will disappear all of a sudden?
And all farmers and vendors will get a bank account before that date?

There will be no long term side effects
2nd Financial inclusion is already completed to a large extent, in the latest sample survey it was revealed that 99% of the families have atleast 1 bank account & millions more are getting opened each day.
3rd the main objective of this move was to Reduce corruption, black money & help the Country to move towards a cashless economy

By 30 Dec we will know how successful was the move, till then calm down

There will be no long term side effects
2nd Financial inclusion is already completed to a large extent, in the latest sample survey it was revealed that 99% of the families have atleast 1 bank account & millions more are getting opened each day.
3rd the main objective of this move was to Reduce corruption, black money & help the Country to move towards a cashless economy
Now they are alert, and will pile black money in the new 2000 notes and as gold and other assets.
And from the statistics, black money in india seems to be overestimated.

Now they are alert, and will pile black money in the new 2000 notes and as gold and other assets.
And from the statistics, black money in india seems to be overestimated.

Like I said wait till 30 Dec, I will tag you then

No one could estimate long-term side effects by 30 Dec.
Clearly you will show me a TOI link!

I will present you with a complete analysis, but I can't do that without all the Data. This is why I am constantly insisting that you should wait till 30 Dec. Anyways, I will tag you when I have complete Data

I will present you with a complete analysis, but I can't do that without all the Data. This is why I am constantly insisting that you should wait till 30 Dec. Anyways, I will tag you when I have complete Data
Many people are not questioning the direct effect like the increase of percentage of families with a bank account, but lose of confidence in a nation's currency and chaotic monetary system in the long run....

Many people are not questioning the direct effect like the increase of percentage of families with a bank account, but lose of confidence in a nation's currency and chaotic monetary system in the long run....

You are reading to much into Let's propaganda, confidence in the economy & currency is still strong & will continue to rise in the future. For example, look at our FDI numbers

You are reading to much into Let's propaganda, confidence in the economy & currency is still strong & will continue to rise in the future. For example, look at our FDI numbers

I seen a big drop in confidence in Indian forms due to this demonetization fiasco, people think modi's heart is there, but the execution was terrible. Let's just admit that this could be done better with more planning in advance.

Back
Top Bottom