What's new

Turkey says Iran not honest in nuclear talks

My brain is pretty functional, thanks for your concern..Btw, What are you? The grand mastermind of ME? Did you even read the link i posted? I am talking about possibilities here, but you are so sure about your vague predictions..Interesting..How can you be so sure? Do you have deep connections in ME that we dont know?

yeah cause america is going to be like "here you go Saudi, make some nukes and blow Iran up. just don't use em on Israel"

especially in Saudi arabia you have really extreme people thinking really crazy stuff. Egypt is down in it's own mess let alone thinking about making a nuke. they can barely make anything that is extraordinary.

i have read that link several times... Egypt known to be a enemy of Israel the same can be said about Saudi won't get nukes easy as that.

Turkey is moaning like a ***** because Iran is going to have nuclear talk in Iraq.
they are like a one month old kid.
Iran should send this erdogan a baby milk bottle.

Or maybe he is doing this because...well the picture below explains why

pm-erdogan.jpg

Such an immature comment..No one is moaning unlike you PGK..We were trying to discuss the matter in a mature way, but yeah, you showed up..

Or maybe he is doing this because...well the picture below explains why

we searched for EU membership long before this "Nuclear Iran" thing. Iran isn't even inside Europe... where u get that from is pretty weird.

as legionnaire pointed out, we have sacrificed and stood by Iran even when your "allies" didn't yet this is what we get...

keep in mind that it was Russia who agreed to sanctions against Iran, Turkey and Brazil didn't.

what a "ally" Russia is i must say. holding talks in Baghdad? they can barely hold a arab summit there without fear of suicide bombers here and there, i don't see anything else than Iran being a d*ck against someone who was giving them a helping hand when their "ally and deeply respected friend" didn't

Well, Erdogan's comment shows that he's angry because of Iran's decision, I can't find a reason why Turkey should be pissed off. It's our negotiations in the first place, so we need to weight our options and choose the best one to use against the west. I don't see why Turkey might get pissed off for that.

Erdogan`s ego would be a good answer for you my friend..Normal citizens here dont give a single foOk where these talks will be held, well at least me..I paid 250 liras(around 138 dolars) for fueling up today!!that sucks :)

Turkey has allowed NATO missile shield to be placed on its soil which Iran suspects is directed towards itself. Perhaps that is what is shaking the Iranian trust on Turkish role..just my 2 cents!

answer me this, what will they achieve in Baghdad or Beijing? except trolling i don't see anything new from the Iranian leadership. i don't understand why we even bother trying to help them.

let it be done then... tell them that we support USA and end all governmental level of contact.

This seems to be the bottom line, unfortunately.

They prioritize the needs of the USA and the possibility of getting EU membership in the future.

Turkey has allowed NATO missile shield to be placed on its soil which Iran suspects is directed towards itself. Perhaps that is what is shaking the Iranian trust on Turkish role..just my 2 cents!

"defence shield" let me point that out no missile shield. it is a radar station that will show any incoming missile against Turkey.

Turkey has even pushed NATO to not direct it against Iran. and what happened NATO agreed and sai ti is not directed against Iran, but incoming threats against NATO.

what are they crying for, that now we will have proof if they try to bomb our soil?

This seems to be the bottom line, unfortunately.

after all we have done for Iran this is more than enough...

we searched for EU membership long before this "Nuclear Iran" thing. Iran isn't even inside Europe... where u get that from is pretty weird.

as legionnaire pointed out, we have sacrificed and stood by Iran even when your "allies" didn't yet this is what we get...

keep in mind that it was Russia who agreed to sanctions against Iran, Turkey and Brazil didn't.

what a "ally" Russia is i must say. holding talks in Baghdad? they can barely hold a arab summit there without fear of suicide bombers here and there, i don't see anything else than Iran being a d*ck against someone who was giving them a helping hand when their "ally and deeply respected friend" didn't

who is the one being provocative????
Iran has already said they are not after nukes, it is your leader who say otherwise.
khamenie has made it very clear it is prohibited to get the nuke.

I don't care where the talks will be held.Be it U.S,Turkey,Iraq China or Madagascar.I just want the talks to reach something,a deal,a solution,everything.We are sick of this nuclear game the west is playing,while they admitted themselves hundreds of time that 'Iran is not making nuclear weapons'.

after all we have done for Iran this is more than enough...

wtf have you done for Iran???
just because you say you are against Iran sanctions???
you were against it because you need iran, we give you electricity,gas,oil and so on...

you making it seem like you shed blood for us lol

wtf have you done for Iran???
just because you say you are against Iran sanctions???
you were against it because you need iran, we give you electricity,gas,oil and so on...

you making it seem like you shed blood for us lol

we have done something no NATO country did.

we have backed you out even when your so called ally Russia agreed upon sanctions on you.

we backed you up in nuclear talks

we don't need Iran, we can easily get it from other countries for a bit higher price or maybe lower.

we have sacrificed something the Iranian idiots in the parliament don't get. if they where serious in talks they would hold it and be done with it instead of discussing stupid things like, we don't want Turkey but Baghdad or Damascus. cause those two places are really great to hold talks.

who is the one being provocative????
Iran has already said they are not after nukes, it is your leader who say otherwise.
khamenie has made it very clear it is prohibited to get the nuke.

then hold your word and stop playing around and rather come sit talk instead of discussing stupid things like "we want to hold talks in our allies countries"

if you are serious you are serious if not stop playing around and just leave it.

Turkey just don't want İran to be divided and turned into a terrorist hole like Irak ...but suit yourself it's your country after all :disagree:

Because Turkey did something very risky for Iran. Something a regular NATO member wouldn't do
Text of the Iran-Brazil-Turkey deal | World news | guardian.co.uk

Sorry, but I don't see the risk. Where's the risk?

Do you know which is the real risk? The game Turkey is playing on Syria. Because if Assad doesn't fall, then you'll lose many things, for example you've lost the trust of Iran, you'll have bad relations with Syria and moreover, you'll look defeated because you made a lot of irrational and unrealistic comments about military attack on Syria, but if Assad falls, there's no guarantee that Turkey will gain anything there, Syria will be a US puppet and that is to the benefit of the USA, not Turkey. That's the real risk, you're risking many things on Syria, while I personally believe there was no risk in the Tehran declaration, except that it would've looked Turkey and Brazil as good guys which solved Iran's nuclear issue had it succeeded.
Just think, that only if there exists a 1% possibility that the structure of the Syrian regime doesn't change and stays as it is, I don't say the current Syrian political structure stays on power, but just give it a 1% possibility and then see what things you've lost for some other countries' game!!!

why the hell do we care let them do it anywhere they want , why is our government getting so emotional or something? we helped iran and they seem to not see it but its ok from now we can sort our stance accordingly lets just mind our own business , let them do anything they want lets work to improve our economy , military etc we have aims for year 2023 like in the top 10 economy in the world so lets work on them forget about other countries things now its wherever they want it

Back
Top Bottom