What's new

Two girls shot dead in Kashmir

Dont post 2 year old news further your agenda. It is highly disrespecting to the deceased souls.

May the RR soon send the freedom fighters who were responsible for this to the place they deserve - 6 feet below the ground.

oh really ? Stop cashing the dead Kashmiri girls for further agenda of invader India.

it shows that Indians in occupied Kashmir were killing Kashmiris two years back too and now as well.
May the killers from RR soon get 7 feet bellow the ground for killing these Kashmiri girls and blaming it on freedom fighters

The biggest disresepct to dead souls is by yoiu bharatis who are using it as propagands against kashmiris.

but none of your lame excuses is going to give you sigh of relief as long as your doing state terrorism in country of Kasmir occupied by you indians

Last edited:
Then find the real culprits, ask your countrymen to not shot arrows in the dark and hope it sticks at the heads of LeT.

First fully investigate and then say this was done by these guys or that guys.

The culprits are among thousands of Indian army. so dont even expect that bharatis will find them other than scapgoats.

But don't consider it to be refelctive of other Kashmiris who have been struggling and would condemn this act,

Sorry, but this is terrible logic. It is precisely reflective of others; if it is so easy for them to condemn acts where they think, even wrongly think, and Shopian comes to mind, that the defence forces or the paramilitaries are the killers, it is equally easy for them to condemn these acts.

Nobody has shut off the Internet, nobody has shut off texts, nobody has refused access to Facebook, the same Facebook which was extensively used to muster support during 'Shopian'. Forget about removing stones from the streets.

Their silence condemns them.

Last edited:
Exactly LeT is a bit different - they dont claim civilian killings because then they will loose the very little support they have among some Kashmiris.

And you think that civilians in Kashmir have forgotten the difference between right and wrong, just and unjust?

Will they not know who is at fault, will they not hold it out against them?

Does this 'innocent until proven guilty' hold true for Indian sec forces also?? Or only for 'Freedom fighters'.

Anyway I find this ridiculous since the father of the girls himself has said that they were indeed militants, two of them who were locals and one of them Pakistani.

Can you quote this from some source?

Earlier I had searched for this very thing. The father's statement and none had come up.

Secondly, as far as I am concerned, sure it's innocent till proven otherwise.

Sorry I dont buy this - it is the fear of the bullet that is shutting their mouths. They obviously dont want to meet the same fate as Mirwaiz Farooq or Abdul Ahad Wani or Abdul Gani Lone.

And dont you see a pattern - if it is the Indian Sec forces who are alleged, then all hell breaks loose, but if it is by the militants then everything is deafeningly quiet.

We have seen the fear of bullet and daggers silence people in Swat, and we have seen the same people stand up against them and help the law-enforcement personnel.

It's deafeningly quiet... how do you know this? May be the protest is being under-reported because the reporter fears for his life rather than the people who have come out to protest.

Men nabbed and trial conducted ?? You must be kidding. If they are caught, I hope the RR apportion the justice they deserve - a bullet in between the eyes.

Violence begets violence.

I am not kidding.

oh really ? Stop cashing the dead Kashmiri girls for further agenda of invader India.

it shows that Indians in occupied Kashmir were killing Kashmiris two years back too and now as well.
May the killers of RR soon get 7 feet bellow the ground for killing these Kashmiri girls and blaming it on freedom fighters

The biggest disresepct to dead souls is by yoiu bharatis who are using it as propagands against kashmiris.

but none of your lame excuses is going to give you sigh of relief as long as your doing state terrorism in country of Kasmir occupied by you indians

Your emotional rants dont cut much ice madam - and I will rather believe what the father of the girls said rather than one who peddles of his/her own views as a news item. :tdown:

And in your hurry to put down as may emotional rants as possivle you made a grave mistake - Correct that.

May the killers of RR soon get 7 feet bellow the ground for killing these Kashmiri girls and blaming it on freedom fighters

Do you know what that means ?? :lol:

I will quote what Omar Abdullah said ;

And please give an eye to what the murdered girl's father had to say. The video has been posted a few posts above.

:lol: the same Abdullah was abused by Indians when he spoke about real issues and azadi and now you are quoting him for saving skin of indian security forces ?

Sorry but this is terrible logic. It is precisely reflective of others; if it is so easy for them to condemn acts where they think, even wrongly think, and Shopian comes to mind, that the defence forces or the paramilitaries are the killers, it is equally easy for them to condemn these acts.

Nobody has shut off the Internet, nobody has shut off texts, nobody has refused access to Facebook, the same Facebook which was extensively used to muster support during 'Shopian'. Forget about removing stones from the streets.

Their silence condemns them.

You meant 'condones' them?

Moreover, I refuse to agree with you, because i don't like blankets being thrown. It's not right for those who would be willing to dissent.

Two girls lost their life, and you are hell-bent on politicising it, because the same happened at Shopian?

Flawed logic or desperation to politicise the issue, and force a reaction?

Your emotional rants dont cut much ice madam - and I will rather believe what the father of the girls said rather than one who peddles of his/her own views as a news item. :tdown:

And in your hurry to put down as may emotional rants as possivle you made a grave mistake - Correct that.

Do you know what that means ?? :lol:

You may get solace for a day or two hidding all terrorism behind this incident and feeling as if you will do away with Indian terrorism against kashmiris.

everyone knows that India created fake militant groups and infiltrated the freedom fighter groups of Kashmiris. your Indian created terrorist groups were used for killing Kashmiris and later blaming the killing on reak freedom fighters to malign them.

So not surprising that your Indian created militants have once again killed two Kashmiri girls to blam it on freedom fightrers.

And oh yeh a typo not an issue. you got the message ;) thats enough

Sopore killings evoke widespread condemnation​

UMER MAQBOOL DAR/GHULAM MUHAMMAD
SmallerDefaultLarger

news_2_2_2011_4.jpg

Hundreds of people from Takia Bal and other adjoining areas participated in the funeral prayers of the victims this morning.

After the duo was laid to rest their mother Sharifa Begum mustered some courage to narrate what happened on Monday night. “Three veiled gunmen barged into our house at 8:30 pm and asked for my daughters, saying that they need to talk with them. We pleaded before them to talk to them inside the house, but they didn’t listen and took them away,” she said.

“We were shocked when we heard gunshots after an hour from the nearby locality,” she said.

Naza Begum, a relative of the deceased, said, “The men were speaking Kashmiri and Urdu. Police handed over the bodies to us late in the night.”

Police said the sisters were shot at from close range. “Akhter had two bullet injuries in the head while Arifa had four bullet injuries on the body,” a police official said.

Shattered by death of his daughters, Ghulam Nabi, who would eke out living by working as labourer was asking everybody who turned up at his two room house that he desired to see his daughters married.

Dar said that he was in Masjid when gunmen barged into his house.
“I cannot blame anybody for the killings. I want to know why my daughters were killed?” he asked.
Hailing from a poor family of Muslim Peer area, Arifa and Akther could not continue studies due to poverty. Their brother Ghulam Geelani studies in class 10th.

Talking to Greater Kashmir, Inspector General of Police, SM Sahai, said that “militants killed the sisters.”

“We are figuring out the motive behind the killings,” he said.

Sopore killings evoke widespread condemnation Lastupdate:- Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

This news piece reports the father Ghulam nabi as a labourer... are those counted as civil servants as well?

Secondly, the father has clearly stated that he doesn't know who did it.

As usual, Indian focus is full on all about discrediting the freedom struggle rather than addressing a crime that took place under their watch.

Any crime can be attributed to the freedom struggle?

All neutral sources have hesitated to pin this incident on any of the pro-freedom militants. It is more in line with the scores of accusations that exist against the Indian army of human rights violations in Kashmir.

However till then Indians will try their best to twist facts to best suit their inability to conduct a plebiscite in Kashmir with favorable results and hence have to discredit the freedom movement. Let the nautanki go on.

And you think that civilians in Kashmir have forgotten the difference between right and wrong, just and unjust?

Will they not know who is at fault, will they not hold it out against them?

The Indian State brooks dissent -that is why you have Kashmiris coming on the streets and protesting. But the freedom fighters dont give such luxury.
Dont you know what happened to Maulvi Farooq and Abdul Gani Lone?? Who would want themselves in such a situation ?

Can you quote this from some source?

Earlier I had searched for this very thing. The father's statement and none had come up.

Secondly, as far as I am concerned, sure it's innocent till proven otherwise.

Please see the video ajtr posted and the link Spark posted in previous pages.

And for the second part we have to for some more time till an allegation of Sec force High handedness comes out.

We have seen the fear of bullet and daggers silence people in Swat, and we have seen the same people stand up against them and help the law-enforcement personnel.

It's deafeningly quiet... how do you know this? May be the protest is being under-reported because the reporter fears for his life rather than the people who have come out to protest.

By deafeningly quiet I meant no rallies, no stone peltings, no chants for 'Azaadi' - the usual accompaniments that come with the allegations of Sec Forces high handedness.

Can I just turn your logic upside down that protests by the locals against Army in Sway was under-reported (whatever that means).
See it all very convinient - though I must say Indian media never does this thing even if it is something wrong done by the Army in Kashmir.
It is an universallly acknowledged fact that Indian media over-reports sometimes, but seldom under-reports :lol:

Violence begets violence.

I am not kidding.

No in these cases, the people need to be assured that the RR is there to protect them.
And our prisons are already overflowing, no extra rooms for freedom fighters and another thing is we already have a very bad experience keeping freedom fighters in jails viz., Kandahar hijackings.

Last edited:
You may get solace for a day or two hidding all terrorism behind this incident and feeling as if you will do away with Indian terrorism against kashmiris.

everyone knows that India created fake militant groups and infiltrated the freedom fighter groups of Kashmiris. your Indian created terrorist groups were used for killing Kashmiris and later blaming the killing on reak freedom fighters to malign them.

So not surprising that your Indian created militants have once again killed two Kashmiri girls to blam it on freedom fightrers.

And oh yeh a typo not an issue. you got the message ;) thats enough

Not interested in replying to emotional rants ; anyway
May the killers of RR soon get 7 feet bellow the ground
means the Freedom fighters who kill RR go 7 feet below the ground - which is what I need exactly.

Why are so many people here wanting cell phones ? I havent so much about Airtell in one day anywhere else lol Bharti Airtel has surely kept a very catchy name :)

The Indian State brooks dissent -that is why you have Kashmiris coming on the streets and protesting. But the freedom fighters dont give such luxury.
Dont you know what happened to Maulvi Farooq and Abdul Gani Lone?? Who would want themselves in such a situation ?

How about this, the Kashmiris want freedom and will side with the freedom fighters.

Please see the video ajtr posted and the link Spark posted in previous pages.

Umm... you need to go over the link Spark posted!

I have gone over it.

It supports very little of the assertions being made since the thread started.

Can I just turn your logic upside down that protests by the locals against Army in Sway was under-reported (whatever that means).
See it all very convinient - though I must say Indian media never does this thing even if it is something wrong done by the Army in Kashmir.
It is an universallly acknowledged fact that Indian media over-reports sometimes, but seldom under-reports :lol:

Why turn my logic upside down -- I am telling you what happens on the ground. You think what the taliban were doing was not under-reported, because the journalists feared for their lives?

No in these cases, the people need to be assured that the RR is there to protect them.
And our prisons are already overflowing, no extra rooms for freedom fighters and another thing is we already have a very bad experience keeping freedom fighters in jails viz., Kandahar hijackings.

He worked in a Government ration shop.

But he has said that he doesn't know who killed them. A female member has said that they were veiled, and did not give their names.

It's the police which is contantly alleging that three miliants, including one Pakustani, are involved.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have gone over all these posts and I want to ask a question: what's upsetting you Indians more, (a) the fact that two girls lost their lives, or (b) the Kashmiris have not come out to condmen them as they did at Shopian.

For me, most of your posts smell of the latter. And that's very, very, very sad. You need to stop politicising this.

Hi Karthic, I made a small error, and posted inside your post, I was quoting it... i don't know how that happend

I have deleted all my parts, and let you post be... but please edit and put back anything that's missing.

Really sorry.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom