What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

I stand corrected. When and how did Pakistan help Arab armies against Israel? Please provide the evidence.

PS The relationship between Pakistan and india is the same as that between your people and the German nazis.
he mean to say those air force pilots we send to arab -israel wars and they shot down few jets in wars .

So here are some questions that I think need to be asked

1) will the actions of UAE save lives? Will it reduce the unnecessary blood spilling afforded by our inaction?

2) Why doesn’t Pakistan get a similar deal with concessions for the Palestinians in return for recognition of Isreal

3) one negotiated with its enemies, slush hudabia was such a marvel of statesmanship, yet we ignore this ?

kv

I stand corrected. When and how did Pakistan help Arab armies against Israel? Please provide the evidence.

PS The relationship between Pakistan and india is the same as that between your people and the German nazis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Pakistan_relations

started with hostilities from Pakistan toward Israel, and then hostilities from Israel toward Pakistan...
all that could've been prevented by calming both parties

Your antics on this thread are raising my eyebrows.

How far will you go to misrepresent Muslims and Pakistan?

Allama Iqbal did say as the brother said and it is part of Islamic belief (ahadith.)

You cannot read one poem of Allama Iqbal and disregard every other one.

I told you shikwa cannot be read without jawab e shikwa.

Then u must take all other series of his like zarb e kaleem, bang e daraa, armaghaz e hijaz, baal e jibril, etc. together to understand his thoughts.

https://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/gk-magazine/iqbal-on-palestine/
I have read all. But what i am pointing out is the state of corrupt affairs is still as it was back then. When God speaks to man in Shikwa - he says nothing which is out of place in todays's world. You are correct, it is the answer to which one needs to raise to in order to meet the merit of our lord.

Thirdly, India recognized Israel and Pakistan didn't, ofcourse we'd support friendly countries and not countries that dont even recognize our existance

About the first 2, no one is really fighting Israel at present, and Pakistan is not supporting any such country.
yeah, the third point matters a little bit. you have every right to support, so do we,
first, we are making your Indian support futile and meaningless against Pakistan.
then we have to find someone your real adversary and support it to compensate for your supporting Indian service.
Pakistan knows very well Israel will desist from doing its monkeyish activities around us. and we have to find ways and means to check it.

Last edited:
So here are some questions that I think need to be asked
Israel's track record shows that all these agreements mean buying more time to strengthen its grip over Palestine.
Why did not It leave all occupied areas first and then ask for such recognition?
present Israel and UAE and American agreement will provide further legitimacy unlawful occupation only,
just see how the aggrieved party is kept out of it.

Israel is openly supporting Indians to hurt and bleed Pakistan in every possible way, what options Pakistan has, fight back or admit defeat and be sheep. Pakistan had not done any wrongs to Israel while Israel has done the opposite.
Should Pakistan payback to Israel in the same coin, or let Israel hurt us more. India is exactly doing same to the Kashmir what Israel was doing to Palestine. Now Pakistan has to fight two instead of one enemy. believe me, these two are very clever enemies and they believe in more covertly actions than an open challenge.
should Pakistan not find one there in the heart of Israel to pay it back? these Hindus and jews only understand only one language as long as you do not use that they will not respond.

Exactly, finally someone gets it

Your source confirms that Pakistan and Israel unofficially collaborate with one another. That in reality, there is no conflict between Pakistan and Israel.

This kind of stuff makes me ashamed to be a Pakistani.

On one hand Kashmir, and on the other hand shit like this.

I want to be a proud Pakistani but government is making it difficult when they pull shit like this.

The Middle East has historically been a mish mash nations. Weak leaders - interested in their self importance and self existence. Anyone stepping out of line or getting out of "the comfort zone established" gets a dose of "liberation from the USA " introducing their democracy. Have a look at Libya for example. All roses and saffron in that nation.

The UAE has unilaterally decided to self mediate on behalf of the Palestinian people - which they have no right - and come up with a decision that they find suitable for their self interests.

Pakistanis - in general - are very loyal when it comes to international relations and very passionate about causes involving hardship to Muslims in particular. Sometimes Pakistan have been more Arabic than the Arabs in their support for the Palestinians.

As i have said last week - Pakistan must tread exceptionally carefully and NOT burn bridges with sensitive partners and relations in the Arab world but also facilitate the new world order.
China Iran Turkey Russia and Pakistan are being pushed together and forming new strategic and geopolitical relations and this is the crux of the issue that is giving heartburn to the Saudi and their offspring like the UAE.

Pakistan should look after Pakistan first. This means we no longer are the sheep and follow others. Pak first please.
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Agreed.

I think Pakistan needs to approach this situation very carefully. We shouldn't recognize Israel but neither should we make them or the GCC our enemies either. We need to tread carefully and have cordial relations with all parties concerned, including the Palestinians.

As Pakistanis, for all our faults and there are very many, we never submit or bow down to our enemies. No matter how bad or corrupt our leaders are. We must always continue this. Unlike Arab and indian leaders, we do NOT seek the approval or validation from others.

If as Pakistanis we are serious about becoming a major world force that helps other Muslims, we need to become an economic, technological, scientific and military powerhouse indigenously. There is NO OTHER option.

Back
Top Bottom