What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

an Idiot does not see his mistake but get ****-hurt if some one responds in the same manner.. That's what you got..

And back in reality we can see jond194 having a public meltdown

how embarrassing :oops:

i do understand what u mentioned and what u referred to,atleast this was not expected from any body neither an Indian nor an Pakistani,bashing and trolling are different things,but this i really didnt expect from any member:frown:

i do understand what u mentioned and what u referred to,atleast this was not expected from any body neither an Indian nor an Pakistani,bashing and trolling are different things,but this i really didnt expect from any member:frown:

In all honestly, if I offended you I am sorry. I did not mean to insult your faith.

see i was right about your education.. can't even read/write my name correctly.. What else can be expected from you other than trash talks?

oh no, you caught a typo I made. Must be really getting desperate.
Tell you what, I can make more typos and you can catch them as well.
I am sure that will make you feel all big and important ;)

lol@ you deleting your post.
Even you realized how sill you sounded.
Some sensibility coming back?

pakistanis ancestors were cowards. what kind of person will convert to a religion which is not based on ones own language culture etc. even their relgious book is in arabic and not in pashto or urdu. some pakistanis converted to marry 4 times. some for money and majority for fear of being killed. this is the reality but of course pakistanis wont believe it. and i can understand that. no hard feelings

pakistanis ancestors were cowards. what kind of person will convert to another religion. some pakistanis converted to marry 4 times. some for money and majority for fear of being killed. this is the reality but of course pakistanis wont believe it. and i can understand that. no hard feelings

BS === concentrate on what you know, my ancestors were warriors and are still warriors - talk about your own ancestors.

^ sriously yaar.. if tommorow some sufi guy come to me and say. hey convert to my religion. this is gods book. it reads ill bill hooo haa abra ka dabra which i wont understand. will i convert. hell no.

:rofl: I agree with you man.. After all, if we want we got so many religions to covert to in our own land like Sikhism, Budhism, Jainism, Hinduism etc etc then why the hell do i need to look for Arab lands to give me a book/teaching which i can not even read/understand.. and lol @ ill bill aba beel hoo haa abra ka dabra..

^ sriously yaar.. if tommorow some sufi guy come to me and say. hey convert to my religion. this is gods book. it reads ill bill hooo haa abra ka dabra which i wont understand. will i convert. hell no.

this is not the way to spell some religious verses.

Well no one cares about "arrival" of Islam. Invaders didn't come to "spread Islam" ... They came for their own purposes. Islam spreaded in India due to peaceful Sufi Saints... Islam taught Indians how to see each and every human as "equal" , not on the basis of some stupid caste system of them...Indians who were peaceful , dignified people (our ancestors) converted to Islam and started seeing everyone as equal. Gave women their rights and didn't burn them alive due to the death of their husband etc ... Elite hindus , that exploited the society and divided them into "lower caste" remain hindus (your ancestors) and kept exploiting Hindus uptil recently. Even now there are "untouchables" in your country , isn't it? :azn:

A little amnesia here.

Guess, which ideology looks at the world through the lens of kaffirs ready to be burnt in eternal hellfire and eternal romping with eternal virgin for the faithful?

It gets more complicated, all but one of the hundreds of sects are doomed to the same eternal hellfire as well.

And no one knows that one correct sect!

They are all wajib-ul-qatl. ;)

Then there is the little matter of Ashraf and Ajlaf and castesim in Islam in Pakistan.

Stupidity and hubris is what makes you think that.

This is what inspired my ancestors and millions of others to see the light, if you cannot see the divine in this, I pity you.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Music is haraam.

What you are saying is bidat. ;)

He is a Punjabi, I didn't know that Punjabis came from deserts of Arabia. :rofl::rofl:

He claims to be an Arab "Arain".

And then he makes claims about "culture"!

Back
Top Bottom