What's new

UN: India not safe for infant girls

To be honest I am surprised and shocked by these statistics. Could they be wrong?

I am going by the statistics. The gender division is almost equal in developed countries. If 10 million children are born everywhere, the split is almost equal - 5 million boys and 5 million girls. If 50% girls are killed, then 2.5 million girls are killed which would mean the gender bias is for every 1 boy there is only .5 girl.

So in India, it would effectively mean that the gender ratio is skewed towards boys and India would be ranked very very low when compared to other countries. I posted a link in my post #28 of this same thread. That link is from a report from World Economy Forum. They publish the gender bias report every year. I would suggest looking at the report. Ofcourse, India is ranked a low 113 among 135 countries but I suggest looking at other countries in South Asia as well for comparison(SL is 31st, Bangladesh is 61st and has done extremely well moving from 100th position to 61st in few years)

India, one of the most barbaric places on earth know for among other thing female infanticide, no toilets for 40% population,
the largest slums in the world, honor killings, suicide by peasants, largest HIV population, human traffiking, drug traffiking, caste
based social hierarchy, largest lab for multinational pharmaceutical trails of drugs (turning poor indian into gunie pigs) and bhramin supremacy theory. There is a reason that gays and HIV are on a rise in india. These guys are still living in stone age times and ignorant foul mouth siv sena indians have the audacity to bash ISLAM and muslims, the only religion that in clear terms forbid child infentacide. One of the worst palces on earth, a dirt poor hell hole talks about illegal migration of "bangladeshis". These PDF Indians have no shame and lives in another world far away from reality.

Still with all these problems your government pushing dirt to our country ... cause they dnt have money to feed your people so its easiest way to get rid from them

I hope you shameless got some shame and stop crossing Indian border

first it was women then children and now elderly no one is safe in india any more

India's elder abuse graph is rising

The Hindu : Cities / Madurai : India's elder abuse graph is rising

It cant be that bad can it. I heard that they do not live to very old. So what this means if you you are a woman and fortunate not to be killed at birth (50% think its ok) they are lucky not to get abused as a child (50%) are fortunate enough to survive the trials and tribulations of India they will then get beat up.

This is very shameful indeed

50% is a huge number if true then india is a sick nation and need help asap

Let FACTS prove which nation is actually the sickest.........

The Chinese are deliberately ignoring the fact that, female infanticide is the highest in CHINA......hence the severely skewed sex ratio....see stat. below....

china-demographics-skewed-sex-ratio.jpg

Indian members should post this stat. again and again to make the shameless Chinese realize their own hypocrisy

So over 50% Indian children are victims of abuse and 50% of the rich and middle class think that it's ok to kill the girl child,

I sit here in disbelief. Surely this cannot be correct?
Life is cheap when 800 million are starving to death in india. Even cattle has more value than human beings. It's even worse than sub-Saharan Africa.

The Chinese are deliberately ignoring the fact that, female infanticide is the highest in CHINA......hence the severely skewed sex ratio....see stat. below....

Indian members should post this stat. again and again to make the shameless Chinese realize their own hypocrisy

OMG! The slaves have been busted again.

I bet you they will never have courage to accept the reality, why accept they will not have open mind to even discuss, why discuss they do not have brain to even think about their faults

Life is cheap when 800 million are malnourished. Even cattle has more value than human beings in india.

Life is more cheap where 1400 million are willing to live as slaves. Even living as earthworm in the free nation of India is more prestigious than living as a slave in China.

Lets admit....it is a serious problem and we Indians need to work against this. I am saying this because I have seen this happening in my cousin's family (sex determination test, but nothing else yet, although they are planning). I will severe my relations with him if such thing happens. Come on my fellow Indians, lets socially boycott these people in our society. Satyamev Jayte!!

. Even living as earthworm in the free nation of India is more prestigious than living as a slave in China.

Well I would rather have food on the table and little say in governance than no food and say in governance. Actually what say do most Indians have in Indian governance. Most Indians education is such that they look for guidance from a white Italian former air hostess

As per the last census, there gender ratio is - 108.5/100 Female/Male. This data is published in Pakistani govt sites

India's ratio is 107/100.

The chart needs correction. I guess when people were dealing with Mamoths like India and China, they did mistake for tiny Pakistan..

Please do not obfuscate the truth.

Here's the real Indian Census data:

India%2Bmale-female%2Bratio.jpg

Female-Male ratio of new borns is 91.5 females to 100 males.

Haq's Musings: Female Genocide Unfolding in India

If India had a one-child policy, the situation in India would be far worse than China...there wouldn't ANY BABY GIRLS born in India.

Haq's Musings: Girl Feticide in Chinindia Cuts Population Growth

LOL at fake statistics. "Business insider" is not a legitimate source.

CIA factbook gives sex ratios by birth:

China = 1.13

india = 1.12

List of countries by sex ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this is just sex ratio at birth, when indian female infanticide is added in, india is closer to 1.5 or even 2.0. Remember, more than 50% of indian children are sexually abused! They are a sick country.

Lets admit....it is a serious problem and we Indians need to work against this. I am saying this because I have seen this happening in my cousin's family (sex determination test, but nothing else yet, although they are planning). I will severe my relations with him if such thing happens. Come on my fellow Indians, lets socially boycott these people in our society. Satyamev Jayte!!

the boy-girl bias exists in my family as well as a few other pakistanis we know. altho there are no abortions in my family my uncle didn't come to see my cousin when she was born cause he was pissed it is a girl. and my dad kept having kids until my brother was born...after which he said no more. this was a generation ago. no one in my current generation has acted like this thus far. but i commonly hear people gloating when they are pregnant with a boy. and many hide the boy baby's gender from others fearing that people will be jealous and the child will get "nazar" (evil eye). i think islam deters people from getting abortions but the gender bias is definitely there. Bol is a great example of this.

Back
Top Bottom