What's new

'Unanimous' SLC backs ICC revamp

Ordinary ODI's are after all official matches too. :)

Yeah lets see what happens.
since Pak is alone now.........chances are it can also support the big 3

if you had accepted the offers previously.........you would have got some bilateral series
probably Pakistani players in IPL too.........

you guys ruined everything

*sigh* yeh beghairat bhi man gaye. lol
while our stand was good i had the feeling that we should have accepted the proposal or just asked for little more.
Anyways i guess the joke is on us this time :angry::angry:

Ranatunga said. "People who talk about principles and all that will not give us the money. We have to make our money from these tours.

Perfectly sums up all

What was right was to oppose the bullying, but unfortunately the world doesn't work on kicking the bullies. It works by joining them. Make money and raise your head when you can actually build something to earn your share. Till then put that ego in your back pocket because the more you show it while being broke the funnier it is for others.

while our stand was good i had the feeling that we should have accepted the proposal or just asked for little more.

This is what happens when people use balls to think. Brain is there for something called 'thinking'

Whether PCB accepts or dosent accept dosent even matter now...

However Pakistan if nothing else should make it clear that these new rules are stupid and will hurt world cricket, Pakistan can join in the cricket **** up now & it probably will because no options are left

But years from now, when people work out that power in the hands of only a few boards is dangerous atleast they cant pin anything on Pakistan

Whether PCB accepts or dosent accept dosent even matter now...

However Pakistan if nothing else should make it clear that these new rules are stupid and will hurt world cricket, Pakistan can join in the cricket **** up now & it probably will because no options are left

But years from now, when people work out that power in the hands of only a few boards is dangerous atleast they cant pin anything on Pakistan
no one is going to accuse you............9 out of 10 nations are already supporting it
the big 3 has started a fund for test playing nations........

they will revamp the structure and i m sure it wont be bad.......it will not hurt cricket,rather improve it

This is what happens when you clash with the big boys.
Now wait for Najam Sethi supporting the proposal.
We crush those who come in our way. :cool::cool:
Ab kon bacha?

Koi nahi sabko hara diya hamne :cool::cool:

Last edited:
This is what happens when you clash with the big boys.
Now wait for Najam Sethi supporting the proposal.
We crush those who come in our way. :cool::cool:
Ghar ke sheer , pehle New Zealand se jheet ke agaou bat me bat kareinge :haha:
So i guess they are not getting a home series with India again right?:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom