What's new

"Unfit" cops banned from Mumbai World Cup final: reports

Not in a few days. But in a few months. Yes, totally doable. Get in shape or get the boot - that should be the mantra.

And hey, thats still acceptable over brutally crushing aspirations of a very young singer by denying her the world stage she so deserved only because she wasnt "cute" enough!

What is their pay scale ??? is the Indian govt ready to provide all facilities for shedding those fats ?

What is their pay scale ??? is the Indian govt ready to provide all facilities for shedding those fats ?

I have no idea about their pay scale. But i guess with these new pay commissions, its pretty good. Add to that their allowances and rank pays etc. May be somewhere from 30-40K pm. And I guess they do have training facilities and are supposed to train. But laziness is a big factor in lard accumulation.

Actually, he's a Kargil war "veteran" - an "irregular" fighter - or so he claimed once. PTSD come to mind.

Do you figure he even knows where Kargil is ? :undecided:

He reminds me of my friend Insp Laljit ...he claimed that he single handedly captured 3 terrorists in Mumbai . Bhabi Laljit however claims that she clearly recalls him of duty on that day chewing his paan , sipping his Kingfisher and massaging his huge tummy while telling her to hurry up with the pakoras. Poor Laljit also claims that he suffers from PTSD :undecided:

But its fault of the govt not theirs . give them good pay and facilities so they dont take bakhshish

i'm sure they are earning good. The more you give them, bigger their bellies get!!

Back
Top Bottom