What's new

"Unfit" cops banned from Mumbai World Cup final: reports

There are more than 40000+ police personal working for the Mumbai police. Most of them have no prior experiences such, in conducting an event this big as the security requirement wasn't of this level previously.

Also the looming threat of bunch of clowns called shiv sena means the cops have to be screened . (Jana, u can use this term for further posts in this thread)

This selective'ness wasn't an issue in previous world cup,as the situation was different.

Cops like support staff are also part of the organizing team and it is common everywhere to present the best presentable and well mannered ones in big international events. Thats why its hard to find a ugly looking fat cop in international events in countries around.

Bravery and courage are not exactly a requirement as this is no a hunting party, but a mere exercise to fill up the numbers. Also these selected ones are there on the force by merit in the first place. So its just that 1500 of presentable , people friendly, non paan chewing, ones will be responsible for managing people and looking after security. They have more than 40000 to choose from and i dont think anybody other than the Pakistani's of pdf will be complaining about it.

Anyway the media here needed a spicy term to sell it readers and the word "ugly" has got it.

Also its a good bait for the hate mongers to have a field day for bashing.

I wish such practices are finally agreed to be illegal. Good looking fella may not be a competent one and you're screwing over a competent hard working dude who could've used the high profile assignment in his CV just because he won't look good in media's pictures? Its downright an illegal practice.

Asim, Mumbai cops are officially encouraged to lose weight, be fit, NOT to chew tobacco and be polite and presentable - at all times.

There is nothing wrong in penalising the non abiding ones. The whole 'ugly' bit is media bullshit. They should appear and behave professional, and there's NOTHING wrong in it.

:P for knowing your show off one needs no expert opinion

Going by your ridiculous opinions, one would think so. Calling us show off is an ad hominem attack, look up the term.

Funny thing is its always the pakistani posters who are talking abt how bsf looks and how pakistani soldiers look :) i think it does not take an expert to tell you bunch are horribly inept hypocrites :) lol now i'm stooping down to your level. look what you made me do :angry:

There are more than 40000+ police personal working for the Mumbai police. Most of them have no prior experiences such, in conducting an event this big as the security requirement wasn't of this level previously.

Also the looming threat of bunch of clowns called shiv sena means the cops have to be screened .
(Jana, u can use this term for further posts in this thread)

This selective'ness wasn't an issue in previous world cup,as the situation was different.

Cops like support staff are also part of the organizing team and it is common everywhere to present the best presentable and well mannered ones in big international events. Thats why its hard to find a ugly looking fat cop in international events in countries around.

Bravery and courage are not exactly a requirement as this is no a hunting party, but a mere exercise to fill up the numbers. Also these selected ones are there on the force by merit in the first place. So its just that 1500 of presentable , people friendly, non paan chewing, ones will be responsible for managing people and looking after security. They have more than 40000 to choose from and i dont think anybody other than the Pakistani's of pdf will be complaining about it.

Anyway the media here needed a spicy term to sell it readers and the word "ugly" has got it.

Also its a good bait for the hate mongers to have a field day for bashing.
what are chances of Shiv Sena activists' creating any fuss?

2. here i guess the police official is speaking off topic as he is saying ONLY well mannered and presentable cops will be allowed for the event he is not talking about their experience to look after such a big event. i guess its not bigger than CWGs closing or opening ceremony :)

It is important for India's good looking cops, what about female? Are there available for any girls (wearing skirts/cleavage) ? It will be good trick to expose the rise of India.

:azn:

Wow

All Bollywood actors and actresses use skin whitening. See this why will India do this, beauty is not the matter of skin colour, if you belive that then your a racist and a shame upon the human race.

Now Policemen ugly or not, they are professionals, let them do their job. But hey they might enjoy the day off it gives them a chance to wtach the World Cup.

I feel Bollywood or Indian media are selling off the worng type of beauty. We know most Indian girls or men look like they do on the TV or films. they are darker and not into western cluture that much. Would it stop me from dating a dark Indian gril? no it wouldn't i don't judge by skin colour. This problem needs to be addressed by the Indian public, they should let the film industry know that majority of Indians don't look like that nor do they behave like that.

first haroon lorgats stupid comments then this.....this world cup is like as if there is only image to maintain rather than give everyone a good worldcup.

what are chances of Shiv Sena activists' creating any fuss?

2. here i guess the police official is speaking off topic as he is saying ONLY well mannered and presentable cops will be allowed for the event he is not talking about their experience to look after such a big event. i guess its not bigger than CWGs closing or opening ceremony :)

1. Its not about how much of a chance, that really matters.Its about not taking any chances.

Its been years since we had any domestic disturbance of large scale happened in the country, so all measures will be at their top, which may look like exaggeration and massive to all.

2. Yes, most mumbai cops have lesser experience than delhi cops where most major events happen most of the times. Its upto the chief of the police of the city to present to the governing body, the best of the team he can find. Events like these doesnt need valor or robber catching abilities but has to follow a procedure which will be briefed to them for the conduct as like everywhere else.

See already the thread has turned into skin whitening , bollywood and male chauvinism by the retards.

Asim, Mumbai cops are officially encouraged to lose weight, be fit, NOT to chew tobacco and be polite and presentable - at all times.

There is nothing wrong in penalising the non abiding ones. The whole 'ugly' bit is media bullshit. They should appear and behave professional, and there's NOTHING wrong in it.

Going by your ridiculous opinions, one would think so. Calling us show off is an ad hominem attack, look up the term.

Funny thing is its always the pakistani posters who are talking abt how bsf looks and how pakistani soldiers look :) i think it does not take an expert to tell you bunch are horribly inept hypocrites :) lol now i'm stooping down to your level. look what you made me do :angry:

:P bwahahaha lolzzz well hey its your media calling indian cops ugly and fat not me :( am pretty much supporting the fat cops.

and lolzzz so far i dint comment on BSF looks . will keep in mind in future to comment so dont get sad :P

and hey show off thing is very imminent seriously one dies of laughing to see a scene in india soaps where a dead woman is shown with tons of make up and tons of gold jewellery :laugh: never in the world we have seen such a funeral scene with pump and show.
come on dont get angry at facts

I suggest this for men!

Amazing results in 8 weeks (Indian Advertising) !

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. :rofl:

On that note they should be banning all the Indian fans entering the stadium at Mohali, good move as us cricketing fans will have the pleasure of watching the match without seeing some ugly Indian giving us nightmares.

Tomorrow evening will see PDF experience record low numbers of Indians on the site, thank god and about time i say.

Why do you call yourself 'Pakistani Pacifist' when clearly you have only racist thoughts about Indians? What makes you type such stuff, some feelings of inadequacy?

@spark... do not call shiv sena a clown... If you are serious, clearly you dont have any Idea about what is shiv sena....

Back
Top Bottom