What's new

What about MIG-35 jets to Bangladesh

SLAF will get Su-35BM between in 2013-15, SLAF boys already in Russia for Training.

Source please.:cheers:
Disclaimer
Astrologer's claims
Friends /Friend of friend told this
I had a dream about this
My crystal ball told me

Above stated would not count as source
:cheers:

@benny
Funny post:partay::D

Any source to back that up, other than " i got it from my friends" or "my astrologer said so " which u usually says???

:pop:

Wait & see, Actually Sri Lanka wont issue media statements when it comes to Defense Deals, Sri Lanka follows China style Hide Your Strength.

SLAF will retire its Kfir jets & Mig jets between 2012-13, then SLAF gets Su-35BM

SLAF already have HQ-9B Air Defence System, China Delivered it in 2009, Do a search you won’t get a single news source regarding this issue.

Wait & see, Actually Sri Lanka wont issue media statements when it comes to Defense Deals, Sri Lanka follows China style Hide Your Strength.

SLAF will retire its Kfir jets & Mig jets between 2012-13, then SLAF gets Su-35BM

SLAF already have HQ-9B Air Defence System, China Delivered it in 2009, Do a search you won’t get a single news source regarding this issue.

Please refrain from posting something without credibility and say "just wait and see" when asked.

I will also post something like Dhoni takes over as Prime minster of Srilanka and say "just wait and see" when asked.

:hitwall::hitwall:

LOL, we do not trust India. It's acting like it's America just after sending one rocket to the moon. When India is helping us?!!! Then why we dislike India? Are we mad? What about BSF?

I've just came across this thread (http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...bras-so-women-can-go-topless.html#post1084340 post#19) where one funny Indian is saying that they are following USA. So we should be aware of India which will appear as a threat to its all neighbors. :rofl:

Oh man.. now thats the reason for which some people don't trust India.Some people consider India as a threat because some Indian found the idea of women going topless rather amusing.

I am sorry,but miserably failed to see the connection......

LOL, we do not trust India. It's acting like it's America just after sending one rocket to the moon. When India is helping us?!!! Then why we dislike India? Are we mad? What about BSF?

trust? wht do u mean by trust. even uk & usa dont trust each other inspite of close ally.

DO U KNOW WHAT DOES MEAN BY BSF...

BORDER SECURITY FORCE

memorized it.

I've just came across this thread (http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...bras-so-women-can-go-topless.html#post1084340 post#19) where one funny Indian is saying that they are following USA. So we should be aware of India which will appear as a threat to its all neighbors. :rofl:

u can believe a citizen but u cant believe prime of d country. VERY SAD.

actually u dont want to trust us,u like to live in wrong obsession.

buddy think some positive which is helthy for ur country.

I am sorry,but miserably failed to see the connection......

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...bras-so-women-can-go-topless.html#post1084340

Originally Posted by Neither Right Nor Wrong:

Don't worry that day will also come...a couple hundred years ago this could have never had happened in US ...we are on the same track..we ll be there sooner or later.

In that post that man was saying that India is following USA :rofl: and he was meaning that no wonder if once Indians will want to hang around topless. It's not a big problem to him! So who knows that today's India will become threat in one day to BD as we know USA is offensive to some countries :rofl:

It would have been better to quote Donald Rumsfeld, who got the "Foot in Mouth" award, which is long due to you anyways. And just like he used this decision theory maxim on the presence of Iraqis possessing (non-existential)WMDs, so does indeed Bangladesh feel the threat of a (non-existential) enemy.

As Abraham Lincoln said, i hope Bangladeshis do cheer up to the fact, Jamaatis or Razaakars, can never suppress the fact that the Indian hand is always to help, not to filch.

Rest in Peace

wasnt the mig 35 developed specifically for the indian mmrca contract?. i believe that even the russians are not going to use them when they are busy inducting su-35 and pakfa.

i would be a great aircraft for any country to have but fear that their production depends on india going for the mig 35. if not ,they may never be produced at all

wasnt the mig 35 developed specifically for the indian mmrca contract?. i believe that even the russians are not going to use them when they are busy inducting su-35 and pakfa.

i would be a great aircraft for any country to have but fear that their production depends on india going for the mig 35. if not ,they may never be produced at all
Their are many other clients who are trying to buy the MiG-35, not just India, you think its only India? don't make me laugh honestly mate, if Russia wish to they will sell it to anyone they want not just INDIA, its called making money.

Their are many other clients who are trying to buy the MiG-35, not just India, you think its only India? don't make me laugh honestly mate, if Russia wish to they will sell it to anyone they want not just INDIA, its called making money.

Who exactly are those clients???

that day our indian friends will be happy wen there will be no existence of bd,,,,r u talkin about bd military?u must be jokin...bd does not need any military coz indian military will provide their security,,,i m really pissed off about such odd thinkin..as an indepedent country we must have a defence force,who r u to care about our military...?obviously theres no need to spend billion-trillions but we must maintain a stong military according to our needs.if u indians are really concern about military affairs then go to singapore and advise them to void their military force bcoz they dont need it bcoz of chinese presence:rofl:
look at the attitude of the indians man...its bloody disgusting,AROGANT,...don make me say more bitter true about india....u say bd guys are poor ha?try 2 undrstnd d fact...i think in south asia india is the only country wer people commit suicide coz they don get food and sell their kids to get some food.some high rise building of mumbai doesnt reflect the whole india...remeMber slum dog millionaire wins the Oscar not the dhoom type bollywoods movie as slumdog reflects the vast peoples life...

And what are the great accomplishments of this 'mighty' nation? An imaginary enemy, a state unfocussed on core prosperity of it's people and losing all wars in it's history despite it's 'might' and extensive turbulence in public life. And you think a 'singaporean economy' is a mean accomplishment? A state that gives propserity to it's people an easy task? A truly VIABLE and MEANINGFUL state that never has to question it's existance and capable of enjoying long stretches of peace to focus on it's society a simple accomplishment?

Look around you and count the number of countries who can say that...especially the new ones.
You think moving ahead economically won't have an impact? You don't understand how prejuidice works do you?
How pre-judgement narrows one's sights and keeps him disconnected from proper observation, could best be seen in above post. Before I get worked up, I would advice you to re-read my post, thanks but no thanks to a scrupulous Indian.

Last edited:
You really are delusional, aint you ? Let me guess you are one of Pakistani sympathizers who wish they never had parted...anyways get over it...
Anyways..last i heard...its Economic might that is cherished...It is economic might that can sustain a strong defensive force...without it ..there can be no defensive force....You know what happened to USSR right ? For too long they ignored the economic plight ...only to see the country split....If india were to tank in its economic growth..you would very well see a halt in all its defence programs...

Sigh.....when did we become enemy's ? And what is the problem if India has smt's ? Do you really think, i mean honestly think...India would rely on its smt's (only) to take care of mig 35 or jf17's that you will throw at us if it ever comes to that.....wake up and look around ...smell the morning breeze and live merry...there are too many options available with us ...so dont give this horse **** about enemy india..or awami stooges...you people are so not united...JF17 is a good platform..and Pak would be more than willing to notch up a sales....

You really are delusional, aint you ? Let me guess you are one of Pakistani sympathizers who wish they never had parted...anyways get over it...
Anyways..last i heard...its Economic might that is cherished...It is economic might that can sustain a strong defensive force...without it ..there can be no defensive force....You know what happened to USSR right ? For too long they ignored the economic plight ...only to see the country split....If india were to tank in its economic growth..you would very well see a halt in all its defence programs.......
Unintellectual profundity of 'Peps Quake' Bharatis makes me burst into laughter at sometimes and crying out loud on others but you seem to make me none as you tend to have thousand yrs itch than foolishness. We, the disciple of Mohammad Bin Kashim understand that real PAKSTAN lie in puritan's hearts, thus physical separation of GOD/Allah given lands get bridged through spiritually among them. So, 34 millions (18 in PAK + 16 in BD) of break ups wouldn't cause the ruination of PAKSTAN, whereas you have accomplished only 2 after 1000 yrs of foxiering.

For the rest of your blabbering, I advice you to look at non-Bharati scripture, think out the box. If you still don't grasp the zest of my write-ups then I would come for the rescue, OK?

Last edited:

dude just because you have a wish to own it doesen mean it will come true

the sole reason for the creation of the mig 35 was for the indian MMRCA tender
do you think russia is nut to have a full production line if its not gonna
1)win the MMRCA-which has a potential profit coz of the shear size of order-126 aircrafts which have the potential to increase
2)russia is not going to induct them they are only producing/upgrading the mig 29's

do you thing they will make a profit if they sell mere no of 30 jets to bangladesh? do you think it is economical for them.
there is no other customer at present other than a possible india, if you really want these birds for bangladesh pray that india opts to buy them (which seems a rare possiblity at present).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom