What's new

What will be the benefits if West Bengal becomes part of Bangladesh?

Daydreaming again ?

More like a mental masturbation. The resident Lungi clown. Poor guy suffers from amnesia it seems....seems to have forgotten which country got split in South Asia in recent times.

He provides a good entertainment, made even better by the fact we know he seethes with rage each time India moves ahead and one more year goes by where his stupid dreams stay in the dreamworld.

He complains about RAW controlling Bangladesh and somehow India is supposed to be the one breaking apart and joining Bangladesh piece by piece. So much contradiction in his little shriveled brain.

Things change. After all TMC kicked out communists from power right? Soon it will be TMC turn to get kicked out. I don't think WB people are done experimenting....and they will definitely want someone that can do the job better once they are left further and further behind by other states.

BJP gained very good traction during the Loksabha election, then lost it again, the biggest problem of BJP in WB is the utter lack of good local leaders, and the present one, Rahul Sinha, he is completely useless. I don't know why BJP is keeping him in charge. Maybe @SarthakGanguly can tell us.

buzz off from here you beggar class mentality moron.

west bengal is already a mini bangladesh.

Because it is the dream of @Rain Man to be a Bangladeshi citizen.

Butthurts are disgusting creatures, stop following me in every thread, you got screwed by me in a couple of threads and now acting like a cry baby...that's a sign of fragile emotional balance, see a psychologist.

রেইনম্যান, তোমরা আমাদের সাথে যোগ দাও। বাংলাদেশি হয়ে যাও। তোমাদেরকে চিনবে সবাই। মমতাকে বিরোধী দলের নেত্রী করা হবে। ভবিষ্যতে প্রধানমন্ত্রীও হয়ে যেতে পারে।

Biyog hoye jabar por ar jog hoy! Amra sobar age to Bharotiyo.... :)

Once IOB unites with BD people of IOB will be free men. Next Tripura will like to join us. Assam and other NE states/peoples are our kinsmen with close socio-cultural connection. We have complimentary economy. Eventually all the peoples living east of the Rajmahal Hills and west of the Arakan Yoma will come together to form a happy and prosperous sovereign union. Thus will be retrieved the freedom we had lost to the conspirators on 23 June 1757.

Now that's a loooong wet dream!! And you know very well that we are much more free and sovereign than you are! :D

BJP gained very good traction during the Loksabha election, then lost it again, the biggest problem of BJP in WB is the utter lack of good local leaders, and the present one, Rahul Sinha, he is completely useless. I don't know why BJP is keeping him in charge. Maybe @SarthakGanguly can tell us.

Butthurts are disgusting creatures, stop following me in every thread, you got screwed by me in a couple of threads and now acting like a cry baby...that's a sign of fragile emotional balance, see a psychologist.

Biyog hoye jabar por ar jog hoy! Amra sobar age to Bharotiyo.... :)

Now that's a loooong wet dream!! And you know very well that we are much more free and sovereign than you are! :D
Umm, he support for Modi has grown stronger as has the support for BJP in the places I went of late. West Bengal was not one of them. So can't say much. Rahul Sinha is worthless, that I agree. I tried my bit to push for even Varun Gandhi, but none of that happened. There are rumors that there is an understanding between Momta and the local BJP with some limited central BJP support.

More important question would be
What will be the benefits if Bangladesh becomes part of West Bengal?

Umm, he support for Modi has grown stronger as has the support for BJP in the places I went of late. West Bengal was not one of them. So can't say much. Rahul Sinha is worthless, that I agree. I tried my bit to push for even Varun Gandhi, but none of that happened. There are rumors that there is an understanding between Momta and the local BJP with some limited central BJP support.

Rahul Sinha is a "Press conference leader", that's the only thing he knows. He is more interested into internal dirty politics to retain his chair within the party. His so called leadership is so poor that even newly joined actress Rupa Ganguly looked like a tigress in front of him, in fact Rahul Sinha became distressed at the popularity of Rupa Ganguly who was actually running around all over the Bengal and fighting it on the field against TMC, and played politics to contain her, she probably toned down out of frustration...what a worthless politician this guy is. Nobody in Bengal imagine him as the CM, just remove him and BJP's vote share will increase by some percentages even without a credible replacement. He is the single most important reason for BJP's failure in Bengal, most BJP members here want him out, I don't know why the party is keeping him.

If you want we can send our CM Mamata and her Whole Teams for Bangladesh Right Now without even unification..Just Raise this Issue..I think Whole India will be happy with this..

Bengalis will rule over whole India

You mean Bengalis of West Bengal or Bangladesh? If it is Bangladesh, then the first step is to become a part of India and then try...! :)

Bangladesh would be completed in true form I guess .

West Bengal + East Bengal = Bangladesh = Land of Bengali people :tup::coffee::cheers:

juts like if Pakistan Punjab and Punjab unite it will become Punjab.....but then there will be no Pakistan left

You mean Bengalis of West Bengal or Bangladesh? If it is Bangladesh, then the first step is to become a part of India and then try...! :)

He understood what he asked. West Bengal is a derogatory and shameful term for Bengal. Its all about Bangla/Bengal/Bangladesh which is the pride.

So West Bengal is just another protectorate state of India, if Bangladesh is to join with West Bengal then its first step will be to negotiate with India not you puny west man.

Bengalis forgot how to rule themselves and you are talking about ruling India.

Bengali(west) had it all as long as it was part of East Bengal.

Bengali(west) had it all as long as it was part of East Bengal.

We still have it. We go there, when it is required, make money from there..turn policies in our favour..what else do we need ?

Back
Top Bottom