What's new

When Atlaf hussain burned our flag .

oh so anyone can go to 90 great! now we are going to play a lie game? :lol: ofcourse after "security checks" which is basically a check to check if you are MQM supporter or anti MQM.

and YUSUF PLAZA is totally an MQM area. so now you can try and add lies to it and i amsorry i can't counter a lie! you claim urdu speaking live their and it is within MQM jurisdiction but is an ANP building? as for your friend well pak-marine & S.M.R are old members who have been reasonably unbias in their approach who unlike you don't deny facts.

as for torture cell of 90s! well i guess you are too young to know about the FACT that the concept of torture cells emerged in MQM areas in 90s! go read some history before coming here and discussing something that you know not. arguing with someone who denies the very existence of facts is impossible. you are denying JIT report,torture cell existence in yusuf plaza & torture cells of 90s era and also the US Department of Homeland Security: Detailed report on MQM.

you i am sure are one of the totally brainwashed specimen that we talk about.

I misunderstood your post in which you were speaking of the 90's era which I took as NINE-ZERO (MQM Head Office). Lets not talk about 90's if your posts are going to be biased because there are 2 very different versions of the 90's, the first and most widely accepted version is that of the agencies (most of which has been proved to be false yet widely accepted, circulated and quoted), the second version is that of MQM (victim card is play, mostly justified) but the real truth is exaggerated either way. I have lived the 90's in Karachi, I was a school, college & then a university student through the 90's and I have first hand experience of what happened because some of the events directly touched immediate relatives.

90's era was as bad as it can get (things get worse only in a war), ofcourse in a war there are 2 sides that fight so this wasn't a war but a mini genocide, state sponsored genocide!

About your statement on ANP areas within MQM strongholds....well ANP has small strongholds within MQM strongholds all over the city, PECHS is a prime example where ANP is very strong despite that area being an MQM stronghold. See, this is the reason I do not really wish to argue with you, your information is 2nd hand and highly inaccurate!

This photo was taken and published in the newspaper after a hearing against Altaf Hussain leader ofAll Pakistan Muhajir student organization [Later the leader of MQM] who was arrested & sentenced after burning Pakistan's National Flag on Mazar e qaid Karachi.

Fullscreen%252520capture%252520992011%252520113853%252520AM.bmp.jpg

WAKE UP
INSHALLAH very soon this traitor will rot in hell :guns::flame:

I misunderstood your post in which you were speaking of the 90's era which I took as NINE-ZERO (MQM Head Office). Lets not talk about 90's if your posts are going to be biased because there are 2 very different versions of the 90's, the first and most widely accepted version is that of the agencies (most of which has been proved to be false yet widely accepted, circulated and quoted), the second version is that of MQM (victim card is play, mostly justified) but the real truth is exaggerated either way. I have lived the 90's in Karachi, I was a school, college & then a university student through the 90's and I have first hand experience of what happened because some of the events directly touched immediate relatives.

90's era was as bad as it can get (things get worse only in a war), ofcourse in a war there are 2 sides that fight so this wasn't a war but a mini genocide, state sponsored genocide!

About your statement on ANP areas within MQM strongholds....well ANP has small strongholds within MQM strongholds all over the city, PECHS is a prime example where ANP is very strong despite that area being an MQM stronghold. See, this is the reason I do not really wish to argue with you, your information is 2nd hand and highly inaccurate!

yes you don't wish to speak to me because you clearly know that i know more than the lahoris here or islamabadis here! i know yusuf plaza is an MQM stronghold!

i also know that 90 altaf BHAIs house no one can access it until and unless he is an MQM supporter! you can't enter the area close to it even! and the interesting thing is bhai never visits! yet the area and a certain area around it is inaccesible to anyone!

& if ANP has strongholds within MQM areas then that clearly shows that ANP is gaining ground and hence MQM is getting annoyed at losing its power.

as for 90s era well let's not debate that because clearly "genocide" is your own terminology that is fed to you from LONDON! so i don't want to get into that. however, just answer one question which of your family member is in the MQM worker.?

If altaf is the so called protector of the muhajir...what is he doing sitting in england?why isnt he in pakistan?if security is the issue, mqm is sitting in govt..that shouldnt be a prob. som1 plz explain.....

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

When you report a post you don't quote it. It defeats the purpose

Exactly......

If altaf is the so called protector of the muhajir...what is he doing sitting in england?why isnt he in pakistan?if security is the issue, mqm is sitting in govt..that shouldnt be a prob. som1 plz explain.....

ok let me start from liaquat ali khan he was the first PM shot dead in a public ... Zia .. a serving general blown up with senior generals .. Benazir bhutto .. shot dead + 2 sucide bombing attempts ended up killing scores of people , dont forget the aftermath where scores were killed and billions worth property was damaged. Above named are high profile , many senior generals , politicians have been killed in this country ... MQM will not allow him to come home for the same reasons

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I Think HIS DASH was burning

beta jis ka khatay hain us ki thali main thoktay nahi

ok let me start from liaquat ali khan he was the first PM shot dead in a public ... Zia .. a serving general blown up with senior generals .. Benazir bhutto .. shot dead + 2 sucide bombing attempts ended up killing scores of people , dont forget the aftermath where scores were killed and billions worth property was damaged. Above named are high profile , many senior generals , politicians have been killed in this country ... MQM will not allow him to come home for the same reasons

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

i

Oh i get it...he's scared.thx

Oh i get it...he's scared.thx

better scared than dead ...after all what use is a dead leader , remember zardari shouted pakistan khapay else sindhis would have revolted , dont think its gone there is stil huge anti pakistan sentiment . Baluchistan is on fire since bugti's death , KPK we are no stranger to ground situation .. What we want now , further unrest in karachi ?

I am a native speaker of Urdu language and my ancestors were Mahajirs from Dehli, India. The Mahajirs have all passed away so it is inappropriate to call Native Urdu speakers, Mahajirs. I was born and raised in Pakistan so I am a Pakistani and not a Mahajir. Altaf Hussain has appointed himself as a leader of Urdu speaking Community and many from the Urdu community consider Altaf Hussain as Pariah of our community.

Altaf Hussain is a traitor and a murderer and Pakistan should demand that United Kingdom should handover this criminal back to Pakistan so he may be tried for his heinous crimes.

beta jis ka khatay hain us ki thali main thoktay nahi

ok unCLE MENEY KIS KI THALI MEIN KHALIYA HEI??? OR THOOKNEY WALI ADAT MERI NAHI HEY WESEY -CYBER FIGHT KARNEY K LIYE MERA PASS FUZOOL TIME NAHI HEY....

UNCLE TAKE CARE

:pakistan:

I don't know why some people still believe in Muhajar Card, My forefathers also migrated from India & became Pakistanis, I will kick the a$$ of ba$tard who says that I am less Pakistani than him

Back
Top Bottom