What's new

When Indians finally release the 'footage' of the Surgical Strike.

We were hoping this propaganda after releasing the proofs. Why are you in hurry?? The world knows Pakistan always in denial mode because you don't have gutts to face neither US army , neither Indian army. So fake propaganda is easy way to escape for Pakistan. Surgical or no surgical !! India is inviting you for war. Can't you see it?? If you have any gutts then do pressurizes your army to give response.
In time my naive neighbor, in time. If you are smart, you should wish that day never comes.

Why Indian govt is not releasing footage of surgical strikes? My understanding is that the Indian Govt is waiting for General Raheel Sharif to retire in November. If they release the footage now then Mr. sharif will start some operation in India and will seek extension till the operation to seek revenge is over. So Indian govt might be thinking that let Raheel sharif retire gracefully and after his retirement the next general will take time to settle. So Indian govt might be playing smart in the current situation. Just my thinking. I may be wrong but this might also be logically sound reason to not to release the footage in present circumstances.

wait bro they are extremely busy in cinema shooting range they will make a good movie by applying border background pictures and will put some taliban rented from Afghanistan and capture the scene in Afghanistan and will claim its a Pakistani territory and then they will release the movie to make the world foul. :yay::yay::yay: using indian given helis to afghanistan.

Maybe there was an agreement between US and Pakistan. If he as really killed in Pakistan, i suppose USA would have been very upset and hundred tons of sanctions imposed on us.

But nothing like this

In time my naive neighbor, in time. If you are smart, you should wish that day never comes.

The Real reason for not releasing the footage can be seen by these two posts.

Since skeptical Pakistani deny OBL strike then how the hell you can convince them about this one.

Secondly, If Footage is released and it convinces some Pakistanis about authenticity of Indian claims then they won't stop short of Nuking India in the current scenario.

Therefore Best OPTION is to let our neighbor Sweat It Out for a little longer. ;)

Well records are meant to be brokes but no one can break this record .On LOC if someone fires with a TT pistol a response team is there within minutes
While indians claims that they killed 40-70 terrorists and spend 4 hours and not a single living soul came to know

with this much time even the 111 brigade from Islamabad could have reached that location

Or maybe parrikar is true that indian soldiers were Hanuman:lol:
Haha.... no they were shooting nagin with their kaali mata kavach so they were invisible :p

wait bro they are extremely busy in cinema shooting range they will make a good movie by applying border background pictures and will put some taliban rented from Afghanistan and capture the scene in Afghanistan and will claim its a Pakistani territory and then they will release the movie to make the world foul. :yay::yay::yay: using indian given helis to afghanistan.

green screen and cgi with this you can make fake background like storm, even new york or london background. etc.

....the fact that it is taking them so long, 4 days passed already, is enough to prove that the surgical strike is a farce and a sham. It takes hardly an hour to get the footage down into different files/formats, ready for television broadcast.

...unless they are trying to make a doctored, manipulated, edited video, or a set of video clips and still pictures.
Yash coppra is working on clip. It will take some time.

The Real reason for not releasing the footage can be seen by these two posts.

Since skeptical Pakistani deny OBL strike then how the hell you can convince them about this one.

Secondly, If Footage is released and it convinces some Pakistanis about authenticity of Indian claims then they won't stop short of Nuking India in the current scenario.

Therefore Best OPTION is to let our neighbor Sweat It Out for a little longer. ;)

Oh you are frightened by the possibility of full war with nuke ?

Strange that a country who affirmed having launched a surgical strike on a nuclear armed country is frightened by its possible response.

Schizophrenia?

How can reliable & credible media confirm something, that they were not present to witness.

They just quote the officials(source) who, witness the incident.

It is happening the same right now, Indian media is quoting Indian official version of the event, pakistani media is quoting Pakistani official version of the event and foreign media is presenting both versions.

Same thing happened with OBL raid. American officials gave their version of events, but Pakistan could not dare conflict it, even if it were untrue, other than that what proof did US present of Osama's presence or death in Pakistan?

Good point. But there's usually a strong general consensus among the international community.

I suspect the Indians are working hard on the 'footage' of the drama serial 'Surgical Strike'.

Faking a footage in the current scenario can be easy.

The footage will be from midnight so Indians can claim the area to be inside Pakistan while it is actually inside India.

There is no way to confirm or deny the claimed location of the footage.

Secondly,it's not difficult at all to stage an encounter with men in Shalwar Kameez chanting Islamic slogans.

Again,there can be no way to confirm or deny the Indian claim.

If at all,India does release a made up footage,can or should Pakistan request the US,Russia or China to provide with real time satellite footage of the 29th night of September at the time of claimed Indian infiltration ?

Lastly,US and Russia are India's allies,right ? Why is not the Indian govt requesting them to make the real time coverage available to them and end the matter once and for all ?

As far as I can imagine,an operation consisting of 150 commandoes infiltrating behind the enemy lines on helis,neutralizing 40 odd men and then walking back is a very significant activity which cannot escape the satellites the western world has focused on the region.
I am looking forward to see some 150 hunumans, who our forces couldn't see.
I mean seriously, wouldn't that be fun to see 150 highly trained hunumans jumping across the LOC fence?

I suspect the Indians are working hard on the 'footage' of the drama serial 'Surgical Strike'.

Faking a footage in the current scenario can be easy.

The footage will be from midnight so Indians can claim the area to be inside Pakistan while it is actually inside India.

There is no way to confirm or deny the claimed location of the footage.

Secondly,it's not difficult at all to stage an encounter with men in Shalwar Kameez chanting Islamic slogans.

Again,there can be no way to confirm or deny the Indian claim.

If at all,India does release a made up footage,can or should Pakistan request the US,Russia or China to provide with real time satellite footage of the 29th night of September at the time of claimed Indian infiltration ?

Lastly,US and Russia are India's allies,right ? Why is not the Indian govt requesting them to make the real time coverage available to them and end the matter once and for all ?

As far as I can imagine,an operation consisting of 150 commandoes infiltrating behind the enemy lines on helis,neutralizing 40 odd men and then walking back is a very significant activity which cannot escape the satellites the western world has focused on the region.
We were hoping this propaganda after releasing the proofs. Why are you in hurry?? The world knows Pakistan always in denial mode because you don't have gutts to face neither US army , neither Indian army. So fake propaganda is easy way to escape for Pakistan. Surgical or no surgical !! India is inviting you for war. Can't you see it?? If you have any gutts then do pressurizes your army to give response.
The broken heart wants his bones to be broken as well by our army.... shurliyan patakhy chor k I think u r inviting us for war.... no u r checking ur guts and naming it strikes ha ha ha .... u indian don't even hav guts to face pakistanis at border sitting in ur homes and writing such shits means u have guts?

we need to wait for two generations to see video proof from Indians only Bollywood filmography..

Why Indian govt is not releasing footage of surgical strikes? My understanding is that the Indian Govt is waiting for General Raheel Sharif to retire in November. If they release the footage now then Mr. sharif will start some operation in India and will seek extension till the operation to seek revenge is over. So Indian govt might be thinking that let Raheel sharif retire gracefully and after his retirement the next general will take time to settle. So Indian govt might be playing smart in the current situation. Just my thinking. I may be wrong but this might also be logically sound reason to not to release the footage in present circumstances.
or there could be a possibility that no footage exists at all?? Why your army fears gen. Raheel? Don't you think gen. dalbir is competent enough? :laughcry:

it's irrelevant now if they release any video footage or any other proof. It's been 4 days since these sirjikal strikes, plenty of time to doctor up "evidence". Even if they release a video of dalbir singh doing bhangra right next to a Pakistani bunker, no one would believe em.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom