What's new

Where to buy guns in Pakistan?

i was amazed at how many guns i saw in karachi last time i was there. hard to believe they were all licensed.

Over their people dont have licenses for cars, its hard for me to believe they have licenses for guns. Those are probably fake.

wounded healer
i dont want to derail the post but your avatar is awsome i actually kept starring at it for a couple minutes and had to go and get my glasses
:woot::woot::woot::woot::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

These are all restricted bores in Pakistan. You can't just go to a store and buy these. The government is regulating assault rifles very closely nowadays. You need to have someone connected up high to get you a license for these bores.

Usually, for politicians etc., they are allowed a limited number of licenses for their own protection. Otherwise only Police etc. can obtain imported weapons of the kind you describe. You can get the rifles through stores that can get them for you if they do not carry them, but you need to have the license and documentation in place.

Darra quality is suspect even though they will make you anything you want. Just put an original in front of them, they will strip the weapon and copy it all the way to the original stamp of the manufacturer on the stock/butt. Although these weapons from Darra are commonly in use in NWFP, cheap metallurgy can be fairly dangerous to the user. BTW, illegally in Darra, imported weapons from China, Russia and other countries can also be had.

For MP-5s, you need not go anywhere but POF, but same licensing restrictions apply as I have stated above.

it is banned that common people to buy or own weapons, suck like gun, ak-47,etc.
but i support this policy, because it will threat the peace and stady of society.

Assalam -0-alaikum to all
I need a lil help and advice from any one who can provide information regarding my questions

I am a 22 Year old girl living in karachi.
i would like to know:

1. how to get arms licence for a economical caliber 9mm in karachi or is it prohibited and for how much PKR.

2. Where to buy a Gun (I would like to buy a 9mm glock 19)

3. is there a control environment training center form self defence Arm ?

4. how much a glock 19 cost in PKR

note: the reason i like to buy a gun is because i live in a place which is not very safe we have faced arm robbery 3 times in past year and a half.
i have read and seen many reviews on youtube after that i have chozen this gun (Glock19). i have never fired or held a real gun in my life.

HI

I am also looking for Glock weapon ... I am in Islamabad and would like to buy it ... Did you get this info? All i know is that G17/19 can be bought from here at 300K to 350K. Although, i have found a person in Lahore who says he imports Glocks but he hasnt any in stock at the moment. Do you have any info? If so, please share with me at :
xigggxaggg@gmail.com

Thanks

Darra Adamkhel

Come to NWFP and i will carry you to Darra the Gun Market.
You can find even the copy of the most modern weapon there.

The cost is not much as comapre to international market.

humm i m thinking fly to pakistan i also need a gun for just my hooby

can u tell us how much is cost of guns in darra and where is darra :undecided: if u buy guns there u will take license o just take guns and home :confused:

,mnbm,nb,MSB,MNDba,msdb,AMSB,MBSDMNs,nbASDMNB

Last edited:
So u get illegal weapon so easily ? should'nt goverment and people and media raise a voice against it ? and stop this trade. this will bring an end to lot of evils happening.

Salam,

I live in karachi and I want to buy 9mm pistol for defense purpose please anyone guide me which is best and which shop refer.

Darra Adamkhel

Come to NWFP and i will carry you to Darra the Gun Market.
You can find even the copy of the most modern weapon there.

The cost is not much as comapre to international market.

I always wanted to visit the Darra market, is it safe for foreigners to travel there? I am assuming some guides will be needed.

If you happen to be in Karachi and have some links to lowest levels of thugs from PPP, MQM and ANP, gun is not a problem. If you want to kill someone, no worries, hire a gun from these parties and they will do the job for you. But dont forget to vote for a candidate from one of these parties if you see you have a acquired a taste for blood sport of your fellow country men.

If you happen to be in Karachi and have some links to lowest levels of thugs from PPP, MQM and ANP, gun is not a problem. If you want to kill someone, no worries, hire a gun from these parties and they will do the job for you. But dont forget to vote for a candidate from one of these parties if you see you have a acquired a taste for blood sport of your fellow country men.
Shaandar jawab yaar....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom