What's new

Which Pakistan Navy Branch Is Best..?

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello, Hope you all are doing great, I want to apply in Pak navy through short service commission, the branch that I liked so far are Special Branch-IT and SSGN, but I dont have enough information regarding these 2 department's, soo if there is anyone who could help me out to decide that which branch should I choose? & About their duty timing, and facilities everything that'll help me out :) Thabks alot looking forward to your comments.

Hello, Hope you all are doing great, I want to apply in Pak navy through short service commission, the branch that I liked so far are Special Branch-IT and SSGN, but I dont have enough information regarding these 2 department's, soo if there is anyone who could help me out to decide that which branch should I choose? & About their duty timing, and facilities everything that'll help me out :) Thabks alot looking forward to your comments.
You seem like an Indian spy trying to fish for information, no offense though if you aren't.

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster please move this thread into right section Thanks
https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/pakistan-defence-military-careers.145/

No question of being the "best" but rather, being "critical". Having said that, in my opinion, All branches are extremely critical to national maritime & strategic interests but the submarine force is hands down the most critical...the silent, invisible killer...

Yes bro checked that part out but didnt find this specific question that's why i posted my own, Kindly even if you are knowledgeable then help me out :) Ill be very thankful
which is more like by you, either you like to go Special Branch IT or SSGN, this not the section that you started thread like this, you may go to Military carrier section and start a new thread their not here

24 hour service bro

Back
Top Bottom