What's new

Who is the mod that's issued me with 1 point and why!!!

I have been issued with a 1 point warning and I want to know why !!!
you should have received a message telling you the violations/infractions and reason for warning points, as well as the link to the post which caused it.

kiya koi khufia type ki warning mili hai?

Simple. If you say something that isn't according with their agenda, desire and thinking they do the same. Whether you are right or wrong, it's doesn't matter
Simple. If you say something that isn't according with their agenda, desire and thinking they do the same. Whether you are right or wrong, it's doesn't matter
You can call PDF as PTI Defense Forum too. Have you said anything against PTI?. If yes than don't be surprised.

Since you opened up a public thread instead of raising it up with Webmaster in GHQ --- which BTW us mods cannot see...here is the reason for 1 infraction point:

1623883840572.png

Original title & source:
Pakistan dumps Chinese missile for new warships, chooses European weapon?

Post # 4, when requested to provide Source to the thread ...you qouted Turkish newspaper ---
NOT the one in your original post, you used to provoke members to troll

1623884050192.png

1623884094385.png

You started the thread with clear intent to provoke others & troll....

In reply to foxtrot alpha.
Firstly I took the "dumps" from the headline from the original news article which was from (the news .. in)
When asked by PDF member Dalit for the source as I pointed it out to him .on realising that it was an endian news portal and so as to authenticate the article I put on the reply to dalit the original source of the article from Turkey defence.
It was in no way any ruse for trolling or the sort.
As has already been mentioned above that the mods seem to be a law above every one else.
As mods your position requires impartiality and everything for the defence of Pakistan , something that I question about . It appears that you mods have ulterior motives.
Demanding to know why? You think you have rights here? Know your place.
The thing is I know mine. It the rest of you that have a problem with bewilderment
you should have received a message telling you the violations/infractions and reason for warning points, as well as the link to the post which caused it.

kiya koi khufia type ki warning mili hai?
Her haan

Last edited:
In reply to foxtrot alpha.
Firstly I took the "dumps" from the headline from the original news article which was from (the news .. in)
When asked by PDF member Dalit for the source as I pointed it out to him .on realising that it was an endian news portal and so as to authenticate the article I put on the reply to dalit the original source of the article from Turkey defence.
It was in no way any ruse for trolling or the sort.
As has already been mentioned above that the mods seem to be a law above every one else.
As mods your position requires impartiality and everything for the defence of Pakistan , something that I question about . It appears that you mods have ulterior motives.
Mods have to take action based on the violation ... your post was against forum rule - altering thread title, provoking, flamebaiting hence infraction point....let me add here this too that a report was received against your post & mod acted on that

1623893964848.png

take my advise and don't stress yourself, Modship on PDF is like politicians in Pakistan and they recruit them based on who is who's who not for their intelligence, when they cannot understand what you wrote they issue a warning
Apparently, breaking forum rules is not enough to justify an infraction.

Dude, just stop. If you can't follow basic forum rules, then don't complain when you get in trouble. Don't blame the mods for doing their job.

Sorry for the sill question but is this forum run by the GHQ?
I wouldn't be surprised because it is far better,well maintained and healthier than most of the forums out there.
Not the army GHQ lol. Kyun mazak banarahe ho army ka faltu mein ?

GHQ of PDF is a private interaction section between admin and concerned member

Back
Top Bottom