What's new

Who says Chinese products are crap?

Oh hurro sirs this is ding bang i serr your anything for one dolla onree. :china:

i serr fake chicken wings for 1 dorra onree

1 fake chiken wing fake = 1 dorra

very cheap ching chong onree

http: inewp.com/?p=13797

Lolz. I hear Icewolf is into this type of thing.

Full marks for Originality..

images

Na bro, i beat your promotion, no sweat, how about "Everybody come and play india "angry brides" instead of angry bird"???Is 'Angry Brides' The Most Horribly Insensitive Knockoff Ever Made? | UPROXX for free??

IrzZJ.png

It all sounds pretty lame until you realize this is an Indian company’s idea of protesting women getting burned alive because their families didn’t give their husbands enough money to marry them. Then it becomes disgusting and horrifying!

Read more: Is 'Angry Brides' The Most Horribly Insensitive Knockoff Ever Made? | UPROXX

Frustrated Pakistani!!

so much fun to watch kids fight
no country one day wakes up and makes IPad, China like Japan started off making cheap copies of europeans brands and now making their own products. one cannot compare chinese who started making these products in last 20 years with Germany who's been making it for last 100 years.

You idiot.........

Actually,a simpleton according to the chinis (who's unaware that chinis lie on reflex) :lol:

Aren't you the one and the same who claimed to not care where your food comes from ? Hurry before Ding Bang's stocks last.

That's the thing. Pretty much all the manufactured products in this world have something to do with China.

So if you buy high-end electronics like expensive smartphones and laptops, there will be Chinese components in them (and many will be made in China entirely).

And if you buy cheap crap and it breaks, that will also have components made in China. Basically, you get what you pay for.

Exactly that is the problem, China is flooding world with those crappy products
If you know it is a 3rd grade product which is defaming your country's name then why produce it
We do have crappy mobile manufacturers like Karbon, Spice etc but you will never see an Indian taking pride on those products

@video : Its not a big deal .......... Its gorilla glass II ...most of the latest smart phones have it

Look at these Indians. :rofl:

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP - Economic Times

The top PC seller in India is a Chinese brand (Lenovo).

Interestingly, out of the top 5 biggest PC sellers in India, NONE OF THEM ARE INDIAN. :lol: You've got a Chinese company in first place, followed by American brands like HP/Dell.

So what ?
High sales figure doesn't imply good quality(Doesn't apply to Lenovo)

Lenovo has good reputation hence significant market presence

... your country should better learn how to make a workable rocket engine, something that China has accomplished more than 40 years ago. :coffee:

And.....
your country should better learn how to make a camera, something that Korea has accomplished more than 40 years ago.

Chinese people even don't want to buy a domestic camera, you know?

Sirs now i present new chinese invention onree. glow in dark pork.

tumblr_lnkhweD8wW1qzwowd.jpg

you pay one price for food and lighting. thu in one onree.

I give special discount of fitty centrs

glow in dark pork 10 dorra /kiro onree. :china:

Your ingrish is belly gudd, as gudd as the eeelians. LOLOL at the eeelian's poken ingrish!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom