What's new

Why are dogs paleet in our culture?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I love dogs. After the horse, it is man's best friend IMHO.
One day I was walking my German shepherd and my neighbors dog came running towards me and I think it was gonna bite me with the way it was charging towards me but my little German shepherd who was only 7 months old stood there like a rock infront of a bigger dog and protected me. I have loved dogs ever since. They are very loyal to the human beings.
But in Pakistan, dogs aren't treated very well. You don't have to sleep with them like in the west but take better care of them cause they deserve our love too.
🐕 :smitten:

One day I was walking my German shepherd and my neighbors dog came running towards me and I think it was gonna bite me with the way it was charging towards me but my little German shepherd who was only 7 months old stood there like a rock infront of a bigger dog and protected me. I have loved dogs ever since. They are very loyal to the human beings.
But in Pakistan, dogs aren't treated very well. You don't have to sleep with them like in the west but take better care of them cause they deserve our love too.
I have a German Shepherd. Anybody who thinks they are paleet has as for as I am concerned a paleet mind.

Upvote 0
Didn't watch the video.
If I remember correctly my brother was showing me a video of this "scholar" that he doesn't believe in Gog and magog.

Don't tell me what to do Indian

If that is the reason we muslims should stay away from goats as well. They jack off their penises with their mouth and drink the sperm. I've seen it too many times.
Do I come across as an asshole for not liking the Indians? I sometimes feel bad for them and think that maybe they have good people in their ranks but when I think about how they treat the kashmiris and Muslims in general my hate grows for them even more.
But when I see Pakistanis and Indians interacting like friends it makes me feel like an asshole for treating the Indians the way I do.

Upvote 0
Stop doing that asap
Cows love Gur, buffaloes love Gur, goats love Gur, horses love Gur and my dog loves Gur. Why should I stop feeding him?

Nice deed, but pls don't give him sugar, you fool.

doodh/roti/bread and meat is ok (but not spicy cooked like we like it, plain boiled a bit and cleaned)... or just get some petfood.
Don't call me a fool you dumbfuvk Indian. :angry:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gur, this shows his intellectual capacity.
We can only hope he's trolling, something seems a bit off about his postings.. and in case its a real live one, one can only hope there are others around those poor dogs to take care.

Also, around these parts there is this old grandmother's tale that gur is healthy af, even if you have a bad case of the diabeetus or whatever.. insane :crazy:

Upvote 0
^^^^^ look at all these filthy Indians polluting my thread with their nonsense. Haven't given a one good reason on why gur is bad for my dog. Do you guys not like sweets? Animals also love sweets just like the humans.

Upvote 0
^^^^^ look at all these filthy Indians polluting my thread with their nonsense. Haven't given a one good reason on why gur is bad for my dog. Do you guys not like sweets? Animals also love sweets just like the humans.

Sugar is bad for everyone, including humans. My Siberian Husky died at the age of 10, although Huskies have an average life of 15. He had an advanced stage of diabetes. Eating too much sugar can cause that, even though we only gave him good quality dog food.

Upvote 0
You are obviously not from Pakistan and not aware of it dog culture. Ever heard of Bully Kuta, the racing hounds and the Kochis

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wonder if you really are that thick. You were replied to by responsible pet parents - who happen to be Indians.

Most of the calories your dog consumes need to come from lean meat. Remember, he is a carnivore animal, not herbivore or omnivore. Either feed him a diet that is >= 70% meat and <= 30% vegetables and grains or feed him a meat-only diet. I recommend the latter if you are going to feed him a homemade diet. It is best that you feed him high-quality commercial dog food. Taste of the Wild and Farmina N&D are two good brands available in Pakistan. Homemade diets are almost always nutritionally deficient. Do not feed him cheap, high-grain commercial food.

Let's start with you 🐕. You should be the first dog to go.
I concur.

Upvote 0
1) There is a Truth (capital T) that exists. Islam is its message. The message is interpreted by imperfect humans (scholars). These scholars are products of their times, circumstances, biases, and more. There are several schools of thought within any single sect of Islam, and therefore there can be wildly different rulings on the very same topic.

2) The internet is flooded by opinions of certain fiqhs that people search for, find on some "Islam" website, and believe. Diametrically opposite opinions will exist in some other fiqh or school of thought, etc.

3) There is no evidence that dogs should be hated, banned, etc. Even the wudu question pertains more to their saliva, which like the saliva of many other animals (including humans, contains a lot of microbes. It's good hygiene to wash your hands after coming into contact with any bodily fluids of any animal / human!

4) In conclusion, dogs are amazing. Many miss their owners/'human parents' even after the human passes away. Many have given their life to protect their human families.

5) Kindness to animals is CENTRAL to Islam. Give a starving dog food or a thirsty dog water, even if it's in your own shoe or hat, and you would have done something that really pleases God.

6) Read more on the long history of human-dog contact in Muslim communities, including in mosques and around places of prayer, as well as how the rabies disease caused attitudes towards dogs to change in many Muslim communities: https://blog.oup.com/2017/07/dogs-ancient-islamic-culture/

You are obviously not from Pakistan and not aware of it dog culture. Ever heard of Bully Kuta, the racing hounds and the Kochis

He's saying something else entirely. Just because there are local dog breeds and dog shows happen, etc., doesn't mean that the entire culture loves dogs. Stray dogs, for example, have a very bad time in Pakistan compared to a country like Turkey where they are protected by the state and treated with respect by citizens. Pakistanis typically like their fancy / pure breeds --- but strays, just because they are considered ugly, are seldom extended the same kindness.

Also, I've heard people say they 'love' dogs only to keep them chained/caged and use for breeding/business. That is not love. That's ego and money. I hope all such animal 'lovers' who only keep pets for selfish reasons and don't give them the freedom and quality of life that they deserve are questioned on the Day of Judgement.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cows love Gur, buffaloes love Gur, goats love Gur, horses love Gur and my dog loves Gur. Why should I stop feeding him?

Don't call me a fool you dumbfuvk Indian. :angry:

All the animals in your list (other than dogs) are herbivores.

Gur can be given as a treat, but too much sugar isn't great for (predominantly) carnivorous animals like dogs. Maybe you can limit the gur to a small amount once a week.

The effects won't be obvious, but you may cause problems or lower lifespan in the long run, as someone mentioned with their husky who died of diabetes-related complications at 10 rather than living up to 15.

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom