What's new

Why are dogs paleet in our culture?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I love dogs. After the horse, it is man's best friend IMHO.
One day I was walking my German shepherd and my neighbors dog came running towards me and I think it was gonna bite me with the way it was charging towards me but my little German shepherd who was only 7 months old stood there like a rock infront of a bigger dog and protected me. I have loved dogs ever since. They are very loyal to the human beings.
But in Pakistan, dogs aren't treated very well. You don't have to sleep with them like in the west but take better care of them cause they deserve our love too.
🐕 :smitten:

One day I was walking my German shepherd and my neighbors dog came running towards me and I think it was gonna bite me with the way it was charging towards me but my little German shepherd who was only 7 months old stood there like a rock infront of a bigger dog and protected me. I have loved dogs ever since. They are very loyal to the human beings.
But in Pakistan, dogs aren't treated very well. You don't have to sleep with them like in the west but take better care of them cause they deserve our love too.
We live in islamic Republic. We consider Islam our property and interpret it according to our menial knowledge. A molvi who is totally uneducated, has crammed islamic books and memorised quran and interpret it according to his limited knowledge of the world.

For example pig is the animal forbidden for muslims to eat. Yes but there is no where in islam that says that if you say the word pig you would get 10 sins...
Or your tongue becomes unclean.

There is no law that says all the pigs in Pakistan forest must be killed. In islamabad pigs are the main source of food for leopord. But local muslims consider killing pigs as virtue so does in azad kahsmir and phuktunkhwa.

And hence leoprd has nothing to eat and it attacks human population or human animals.
We are muslims are disturbing the law of the nature. The food chain allah created. Allah has created the animal. Its has some purpose. Just you are nit allowed to eat. Like you are not allowed to eat a lion or hippo etc.

Similarly if you touch a dog you would loose wazu. You have to do it again and made sure you dont have dog hairs while praying.

Dogs can be kept for security purpose, herding sheep's or other jobs. Just it is advised to keep them from inside your home.
In my neighbourhood a guy who bought a small furry dog. They tie if outside in full sun whith such heavy thick coat. He cannot move in the heat as he is leashed. It is like killing the poor animal. The man was not changing the location of the dog nor are they shaving the dog (logic that it would not look good).

These type of people should never keep dogs.
Animal is a responsibility and should be cared for properly like a child.

You must keep it inside or you must have a place outside. Try to buy less hairy breed and if you have religious issues dont buy.
Allah has created the dog and given him many abilities.
In turkey an islamic country. How they love and care for dogs is beyond me.
Anyways they care for all animals cats and dogs. Its in their nature and i admire them for that.

Upvote 0

Khuloos ka pta nai is qom ko.
Achy Bury ki pehchan nai Hai hamain.
Isi liay ham log derbader dhakky khaty phir rahy hain, or hamain koi Acha leader koi direction nai mil rahi...

Upvote 0
Came into the thread to say this : dogs should be eradicated all over Earth.

Good night.
Daily kamaskam ek kilo chicken to dogs and cats ko jaata hai.. ghar waaley, bahar waaley, sadak waalon ko .. and doodh, double roti, anaj for others creatures too..

+haddis etc, but I always make sure some proper tikkas and so on also make their way to our beloved street doggos whenever there's leftovers, which is often.. fridge mein rakhnai ka kya fayda ? kisi bechare street doggo ka pet hi bhar do...

anyway, good.. the hardcore commies will starve to death in our glorious capitalist society sooner rather than later anyway.

this is how my doggos eat:

1652644127908.png
1652644384072.png

1652644403165.png

1652644419854.png

:)

pukkhai mar, pancho ! :mad:

cusing-128.png

Attachments

• 1652644860762.png
    1652644860762.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
Which animal including man and woman and child is treated well in Pakistan? Bhai we have no akhlaq and no understanding of kindness to anyone except us and ours.
A

Upvote 0

Are you serious? Which part of Pakistan are you from? Dogs are part and parcel of our culture we are different from most Muslim nations in this sense!

The Bully Kutta
is a our official breed;

1652649498974.png

1652649520853.png

We also have the Gul terrier as our next national breed;

1652649693026.png

My ancestral lands are full with the above dogs, wth my family owning many.

Upvote 0
Came into the thread to say this : dogs should be eradicated all over Earth.

Good night.
Why are you against dogs? I know you like cats but these are not mutually exclusive. It is stereotypical to hate one over love for the other. I like both and in the past I have kept both as pets. Your opinion is perhaps shaped by violent acts of some stray dogs, but they have a tough life. Dogs have been domesticated for long and street is no longer their natural habitat. They are not wild enough to survive in forests either. They should be at home.

Upvote 0
Ugliest Pakistani dog. I like beautiful hunting dogs View attachment 844374
these are hound dogs for racing, aren't exactly "pets"
I have noticed we like hardcore dogs, hunting, racing, or guard dogs
concept of them being a stay at home pets is not as present as in different places
heres a hound dogs race
they also do it in india, before rise in tensions we were providing the high-quality breeds, don't know what happens now
also, a beautiful song to compliment the hound dogs race

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I prefer cats

It so happens that keeping cats as pets started in Muslim societies. Probably because of some hadiths saying that the Prophet (PBUH) loved cats.

Reading the history of cats, I came across reports that Englishmen visiting Muslim countries were amazed that cats were kept as pets at home and slept on their owner’s beds. In Europe at that time they were only kept to hunt mice. That’s why Persian cats are the most beautiful.

It so happens that some of the best dog breeds also come from Muslim lands, like the Saluki and Afghan hound.

And Arabian horses, of course. The most magnificent creatures.

Upvote 0
Let's start with you 🐕. You should be the first dog to go.

I concur.

This confused raja of idiots ( to hell with monarchy anyway ) declared as his first words "I love dogs". Raja should decide whether he loves dogs or hates dogs and uses them as abuse. If agrees that dogs should be eradicated then let him shoot his dog first using the many rifles that abound in Pakistan. And then let him read on below.

Most of the calories your dog consumes need to come from lean meat. Remember, he is a carnivore animal, not herbivore or omnivore. Either feed him a diet that is >= 70% meat and <= 30% vegetables and grains or feed him a meat-only diet. I recommend the latter if you are going to feed him a homemade diet. It is best that you feed him high-quality commercial dog food. Taste of the Wild and Farmina N&D are two good brands available in Pakistan. Homemade diets are almost always nutritionally deficient. Do not feed him cheap, high-grain commercial food.

More than 20 percent of Pakistani humans are undernourished and you are advising someone on how best to feed dogs ?

In turkey an islamic country. How they love and care for dogs is beyond me.
Anyways they care for all animals cats and dogs. Its in their nature and i admire them for that.

Daily kamaskam ek kilo chicken to dogs and cats ko jaata hai.. ghar waaley, bahar waaley, sadak waalon ko .. and doodh, double roti, anaj for others creatures too..

+haddis etc, but I always make sure some proper tikkas and so on also make their way to our beloved street doggos whenever there's leftovers, which is often.. fridge mein rakhnai ka kya fayda ? kisi bechare street doggo ka pet hi bhar do...

anyway, good.. the hardcore commies will starve to death in our glorious capitalist society sooner rather than later anyway.

this is how my doggos eat:

View attachment 844321 View attachment 844322
View attachment 844323
View attachment 844324

:)

pukkhai mar, pancho ! :mad:

cusing-128.png

Kindly don't post disgusting pictures on the forum. 🤮

Here, see a heartwarming picture, antithetical to you in multiple ways :enjoy: :
5cdc811246be4dfafdca85cda24dcceb.jpg

Let me inform you that some years ago I didn't like the infestation of dogs on the roads near my house so I started sniping them with my air rifle. Did it for two months and the dogs were in a far off road would pass by scaredly and on the immediate roads near my house there stopped living any dogs and those roads again became livable for cats and at one point then on there were seven cats living in a shelter I had built on my terrace. But I had stopped sniping the dogs so the dogs slowly made a came back and the cats were killed. Whatever you say, I assure you that in ten years there will be eradication of dogs in many places on Earth and I will be a part of that. Cats will prevail. And read on below

Haven't you already answered why the nation doesn't like keeping dogs? Here is another similar case:

Indeed. Please read my thread on a similar situation from USA in the 'Similar threads' section down this page. There have been so many attacks on humans in India including on five-year-old children or newborn infants. India has the largest number of rabies cases of any country in the world, all through dog attack. That foul female Maneka Gandhi who was the "Environment minister" in what else, the BJP-led government, in the late 1990s brought in a law that forbade city corporations from eliminating any dog found on the streets and since then dogs have exploded in population in India, whether the street dogs or the purchased ones. There are 60+ million street dogs in India, the world's biggest such population. 60+ million is the human population of a mid-sized country and in India that number is of just street dogs. Any family which has had a member attacked by dogs should take the stupid dog lovers to court, especally that foul Maneka Gandhi who started all these attacks. Please read on below.

I prefer cats

Viva la cat ! In Chairman Meow we trust :
5eebb672896afc4620e04e750b7a2e85.jpg

Why are you against dogs? I know you like cats but these are not mutually exclusive. It is stereotypical to hate one over love for the other. I like both and in the past I have kept both as pets. Your opinion is perhaps shaped by violent acts of some stray dogs, but they have a tough life. Dogs have been domesticated for long and street is no longer their natural habitat. They are not wild enough to survive in forests either. They should be at home.

Cats and dogs are mutually exclusive. A society can have one or the other and the society's psychology and entirety is shaped by whether the society respects the cat or the dog. The cat is beautiful, gentle, tranquil, clean, loving, loyal, remembering and very reluctant to confront another cat. The dog is ugly, noisy, chaotic, cruel, filthy habited, gang forming, aggressive, violent and downright evil. You can see easily what psychology India has based on the utter respect for dogs in many Indians and the the now 60+ million street dogs here. India is the farthest from harmony, tranquility and justice of any society in human history. There are pockets in India like I think West Bengal where cats are still respected but overall India not being a place of cats reflects in how its human elements treat each other and are organized. Sharma ji with his many street dogs and his noisy Bullet motorcycle and his right-wing tendencies and his anti-Communism all mesh with each other.

Just a few days ago I and my mother were talking about many hospitals in India in especially the non-secure government ones where streets dogs wander in and carry away newborn infants and other infants and take them out to eat them. We were wondering how the baby must be feeling as the dogs fight among each other and then tear it apart and eat it alive. Some months ago I heard a cat near my house being attacked by dogs in the night and I ran to save it. The cat was lying on the ground and the dogs were biting into it and the cat was screaming. I shouted and raised my hands and one of the dogs bit into the cat and was dragging it away. IIRC the cat was making a sad and an in-much-pain voice. I chased away the dogs and brought the cat to my house but it died before morning. :( The small cats are almost extinct in India.

In India dogs don't have it tough, they have it very very easy. There are so many "animals rights activists" to protect them as if they need to be protected in India. :lol: I have told off an idiot female in my neighborhood who used to daily prepare special rice for dogs, put the rice in many plastic packets, take the packets on her scooter all over the neighborhood and leave them for the dogs. This while many humans in India don't have access to food. This idiot is no longer doing it as I have told her off.

Read this article from a decade ago about Beed city in Maharashtra where evil doctors are disposing of illegally aborted female human fetuses by feeding them to the dogs they rear for that purpose, the dogs being the same ones that Sharma feeds three times a day :

Maharashtra: Doctors in Beed feed aborted female foetuses to dogs​

The shocking revelation has been made by Varsha Deshpande of Lek Ladki Abhiyan, an NGO working against the practice.

Some doctors in Beed are disposing of female foetuses by feeding them to dogs in order to destroy evidence of female foeticide.

The shocking revelation was made by Varsha Deshpande of Lek Ladki Abhiyan, an NGO working against the practice.

Maharashtra's Public Health Minister Suresh Shetty also admitted he had heard of foetuses thrown to the dogs in Beed.

Deshpande's allegation is significant as Beed in Marathwada has the worst child sex ratio - 801 girls being born per 1,000 boys (2011 census) - in Maharashtra.

The low percentage of females is attributed to rampant female infanticide in the area.

Last Friday, Vijaymala Patekar (28), was admitted to Dr Sudam Munde's abortion clinic in Beed when she was six months pregnant. She had four daughters and did not want another. But while her pregnancy was being terminated, she died.

The police have arrested Munde and his wife, but Deshpande said the couple were held earlier too for the same offence and will go scot-free again because of their money power and influence.

"We don't want this case to be tried in Beed or Marathwada. Let the case be tried somewhere outside as they wield too much influence for the trial to be fair," she said.

Deshpande claimed her organisation had conducted a sting operation on the doctor in 2010, in which he openly talked about how he was aborting female foetuses and feeding them to his five dogs.

It was then that the police had arrested him, but he was released soon and continued with his activities.

"A person even saw a foetus being fed to the animals. This is known to everyone in Beed, but the police are not taking action as Munde is influential," Deshpande said.

She added that some other doctors in Beed kept dogs for the same purpose - to avoid the hassle of disposing of the bodies.

Health Minister Shetty said: "I have heard of the practice but have no evidence."

He added that since the local police seemed to be under a lot of "pressure", he had decided to ask the crime branch to investigate the latest case.

Substantiating Deshpande's account of the kind of clout enjoyed by Munde, Shetty said: "Our civil surgeon who had gone to investigate Munde's hospital was locked up in a room by some goons. They even abused her and asked her to go away."

The minister said the surgeon while trying to take action against such doctors had been facing threats for more than a year. "We have asked the home department to provide security for our staff," he said.
Dogs attack humans and cats and cannot be allowed to continue. Dogs must be eradicated globally and will be, whether by genetic war or nanocomputers. You will hear of this connected with me in ten years or less. :)Hear this, Sharma ?

these are hound dogs for racing, aren't exactly "pets"
I have noticed we like hardcore dogs, hunting, racing, or guard dogs
concept of them being a stay at home pets is not as present as in different places
heres a hound dogs race
they also do it in india, before rise in tensions we were providing the high-quality breeds, don't know what happens now
also, a beautiful song to compliment the hound dogs race

Among some tendencies you have discard is now this : Legitimizing disgusting and evil dogs and Capitalism through racing which is gambling and unIslamic.

It so happens that keeping cats as pets started in Muslim societies. Probably because of some hadiths saying that the Prophet (PBUH) loved cats.

Reading the history of cats, I came across reports that Englishmen visiting Muslim countries were amazed that cats were kept as pets at home and slept on their owner’s beds. In Europe at that time they were only kept to hunt mice. That’s why Persian cats are the most beautiful.

It so happens that some of the best dog breeds also come from Muslim lands, like the Saluki and Afghan hound.

And Arabian horses, of course. The most magnificent creatures.

Though you are correct about the story of the English and the Muslims, people living with cats started much before Islam. For example in ancient Egypt. And every cat is beautiful in form and behavior. Seems you haven't lived with cats. :)

Also, in Europe between the time the Muslims were driven out and the Renaissance began, the time called the Dark Ages, cats were persecuted. They were chased up trees by dogs accompanied by people and arrowed, thrown into rivers, burnt and thrown ceremoniously from tall towers by the priests. For the crime against cats the barbarian Europeans were rewarded rightly with many diseases.

I love dogs.
Owned two bull terriers in the past.
Though agree dogs saliva is dirty.

LOL, so a dog's saliva is dirty but you love dogs. Your contradictory statement seems right from a mullah in dilemma because he loves dogs but has heard that Hazrat Muhammad loved cats so the mullah can't be seen supporting dogs entirely so will make up an excuse : Oh, we can keep dogs but can't bring them into the kitchen and bedroom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom