What's new

Why are we fighting over kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the point in fighting on Kashmir in an online forum. If anyone wants to fight it's better to join the armed forces of the respective country than being an internet warrior, which will never pay. Rather we can have a better discussion here than countering and re countering crap!!

I agree.. we should not divert. And yes, I know Pakistani members have very little faith in their own national assembly and its numbers :)

Sure... and we are the ones callin "con gress" names right.... :D ... besides wrong facts...

Maharaja does not own the land anymore. It is the will of the Kashmiri people.
But the Kashmiri people want nothing to do with Pakistan seeing the mess it is in today! :azn: So why are you guys so concerned about 'Kashmiri brethren'? They care two hoots for you except for those idiots that comprise the lame duck Hurriyat Conference.

But you want Kashmir because there are Muslims out there? Then how about your concern about China's Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang? They are Muslims too, so why don't you ask China to hand over the province to you?

Pakistan dreams will never come true and its a fact. jitni jalbi believe karoge utna achha warna kashimir kashmir karte karte apneghar ko barbaad hi karte rahoge aap log. learn from India, development is important then everything else kyunki isse aam admi ko hi fayda hota hai

Its heartening to see paKees burn cuz they don't have kashmir :D

Going to visit kashmir next month :yay:

state-map-jk.jpg

heheheheh......again again gain same words. aur hamare words bhi same hi honge....

But the Kashmiri people want nothing to do with Pakistan seeing the mess it is in today!

Surprises me to see this in every Indians post.

Tune ek poll khulwayee hai IOK me kya? LOLZ

Its heartening to see paKees burn cuz they don't have kashmir :D

Going to visit kashmir next month :yay:

state-map-jk.jpg

Keep crying prakash ramchand dhotiwala, keep crying :chilli:

Putting 3 colors with the map of kashmir doesnt make it yours :nana:

Keep crying prakash ramchand dhotiwala, keep crying :chilli:

Putting 3 colors with the map of kashmir doesnt make it yours :nana:

Its already ours muhajir hindustani :chilli:

state-map-jk.jpg

Its already ours muhajir hindustani :chilli:

state-map-jk.jpg

ok so if its yours cross LOC or LAC please :omghaha:

you can have some muzaffarabadi tea :coffee:

i dont even need to show you a map... just looking at south asia's map makes you cry at broken Hindostan :tdown:

i dont even need to show you a map... just looking at south asia's map makes you cry at broken Hindostan :tdown:

although whole J and K is India's , but here I am talkin about only kashmir which under India's jurisdiction in its entirety :yahoo:.

Now dont start calling your part of J & K as kashmir because it is not kashmir . Its funny you have named it azad jammu and kashmir when it neither has jammu nor kashmir :cuckoo:

Hello everyone)Blind patriotism is a very dangerous thing actually because it keeps us away from knowing the truth and i believe without getting our facts right we can,t bring any change.This is the situation both indians and pakistanis are facing right now because we are the same emotional material who can be used bt the politicians so easily.
As we know at the time of partition the maharaja of kashmir decided not to be part of either india or pakistan. But later both india and pakistan waged a war against each other and got their pieces of kashmiri land.Now so far i have learnt from different sources that Kashmir was our land and the indians started a war and snatched from us but that's not true actually we both(india and pakistan) captured the land of maharaja who did not want to be part of either india or pakistan.And both india and pakistan has their pieces of kahmiri land,So at what ground we are still demanding kashmir?Are the politicians just want to keep this cause alive so the hate on both sides will never end?And we fought three stupid wars with india just because of kashmir.Now i think we should drop this kashmir cause and i personally dont support it at all.And we should spend that money on our other problems rather than using it for buying the military hardware.Both india and pakistan militaries are heavilly budgeted .I agree we both hate each other but Indians are more hate driven and we can see them all over the web bashing islam and pakistan.They still don,t accept the existence of pakistan. It,s time to start thinking logically because this non sense hate will get us no where.We should accept each other as sovereign states and focus economically.
Regards
Tahir
:pissed::pissed::pissed:
Mind your Own Business Who asked for your advise :cuckoo::cuckoo:
We will Fight for Kashmir till our last breath :sniper::butcher:

We cant cross LOC or LAC neither can you .

A look at south asia's map will make you cry at a broken pakistan also ..... :yahoo:

Hello everyone)Blind patriotism is a very dangerous thing actually because it keeps us away from knowing the truth and i believe without getting our facts right we can,t bring any change.This is the situation both indians and pakistanis are facing right now because we are the same emotional material who can be used bt the politicians so easily.
As we know at the time of partition the maharaja of kashmir decided not to be part of either india or pakistan. But later both india and pakistan waged a war against each other and got their pieces of kashmiri land.Now so far i have learnt from different sources that Kashmir was our land and the indians started a war and snatched from us but that's not true actually we both(india and pakistan) captured the land of maharaja who did not want to be part of either india or pakistan.And both india and pakistan has their pieces of kahmiri land,So at what ground we are still demanding kashmir?Are the politicians just want to keep this cause alive so the hate on both sides will never end?And we fought three stupid wars with india just because of kashmir.Now i think we should drop this kashmir cause and i personally dont support it at all.And we should spend that money on our other problems rather than using it for buying the military hardware.Both india and pakistan militaries are heavilly budgeted .I agree we both hate each other but Indians are more hate driven and we can see them all over the web bashing islam and pakistan.They still don,t accept the existence of pakistan. It,s time to start thinking logically because this non sense hate will get us no where.We should accept each other as sovereign states and focus economically.
Regards
Tahir

First its East Pakistan
Then Kashmire
Then Balochistan
Then Sindh
and before you know it - no more Pakistan

Excatly what RAW, BJP and other terroists organisation in India wanted to do. Always committing to terrorist activity in Pakistan and killing innocent people period.( even thier own people they terrorise - mistreatment of womans like the no. of women raped has sky rocketted in the last few days) Its is this very notion that " Stop fighting for KAshmire" is just gimick for PAkistan to be devided and conqure. Tell me TruthLover how many Pakistani would want an Indian control over the entire region of Pakstan ?

HOW MANY ?

AS PAkistan economy PAkistan is dong just fine.

Surprises me to see this in every Indians post.

Tune ek poll khulwayee hai IOK me kya? LOLZ
Bhai jaan, mein nahin keh raha! Yeh ek international organization ne poll ki hai! :P :D

Mathlab, ab theri pole khol di!!!! :lol:

I hope after 5 pages the OP got the answer for the question,,,Why are we fighting over kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom