What's new

Why did Pakistan choose to expel the Afghan immigrants at this point in time?

Salaam

I understand some of the reasons why the Afghans had to be sent back, the question I want to ask is why was this done now? Given Pakistan's unstable political and economic situation, why was it done now?
is there a good time ?

Salaam

I understand some of the reasons why the Afghans had to be sent back, the question I want to ask is why was this done now? Given Pakistan's unstable political and economic situation, why was it done now?
Read this first
Now just before this deportation, dollar rose in all these three countries. There were news that war dollar that Afghans saved in Pakistan Iran and Turkey started moving back to Afghanistan. And then suddenly all these "brotherly" countries started to expel Afghanis.

Big mistake to expel these Afghanistanis. We should use our ability to influence them and their politics since we are Muslims.

Big mistake to expel these Afghanistanis. We should use our ability to influence them and their politics since we are Muslims.
Lol why you in favor of afghans they hate us to core and remember that Afghanistan was the last country to recognize Pakistan in 1947 they created PTM separation organization to get the KPK province of pakistan they are not loyal to Pakistan why do we keep them in Pakistan they're burden on our economy

Lol why you in favor of afghans they hate us to core and remember that Afghanistan was the last country to recognize Pakistan in 1947 they created PTM separation organization to get the KPK province of pakistan they are not loyal to Pakistan why do we keep them in Pakistan they're burden on our economy
Its not the country, it was the Afghanistani government at that time in the 1940's. lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom