What's new

Why did Pakistan choose to expel the Afghan immigrants at this point in time?

I think you should ask the Generals to stop herding your beloved Afghanis back to Afghanistan.

I'm sure they'll listen to you. I mean, you're the American, right?!

You're the right tool for the job.
Again I'm an American I don't give a damn anymore. I just love talking smack now because I'm witness to their glory and I'm also witnessing their
Downfall
Disgrace
And humiliation
Its Karma for what they did to Pakistan and it's very very very intriguing and entertaining.. cherry on top like a spectator talking smack to player I'm doing the same to DHA jernails 18 team...

We can surely use some more 'Karma' like this!
We are not even at Interval yet..
Interval will be when
Eik tha tiger will be released from Jail
I'm a Muslim too so I have read a verse in holy quran
"They planned and Allah planned and Allah is the best planner"
"They plotted but their plot couldn't shake the mountains"
Jernails forgot Allah and Prophet Muhammad (M.P.B.U.H)
And if a jernail is kicking the ummah of Mohammad (M.P.B.U.H) out then jernail should also remember
Rabbi Muhammad (M.P.B.U.H).
First sign of Azaab is that the Azaab getters start to get humiliated and exposed...
As you can see
Zionists exposed
naPak generals exposed
Arab zionists exposed
Mullahs exposed
West exposed...
I'm just praying to Almighty as Noah(A.S) did to be kept away from Azaab that is about to befall the entire planet.

Last edited:
Simple, to divert attention from the appalling economic and human rights conditions. And maybe force westerners to provide more aid.

I doubt they have any intention to divert any attention as they know they are open like a **** book in front of a sexaholic and no matter what they do now their reputation is fcuked forever. This was done in a haste as if orders came from somewhere and our obedient Generals had to oblige just like Order to Remove IK came from a low level foreign officer.

I thought you said you don't give a damn?!
When you watch a movie do you take it really seriously in your life or it's just an entertainment show..
Jernails are entertaining creatures nowadays for their goofy decisions as Asma Jahngir said
Duffers....

When you watch a movie do you take it really seriously in your life or it's just an entertainment show..
Jernails are entertaining creatures nowadays for their goofy decisions as Asma Jahngir said
Duffers....

Sure, bruv!

Salaam

I understand some of the reasons why the Afghans had to be sent back, the question I want to ask is why was this done now? Given Pakistan's unstable political and economic situation, why was it done now?
Iran and Turkeya are also doing it. The reason is largely unknown.
Most probably it's uncle Sam who want to twist Talibans arm.

Why Pakistan choose to expel Afghans?

Because they are namak haram, haramzaday, khuttay terrorists killing innocents Pakistanis Civilians and Soldiers.

Because Afghans are not Pakistanis.
They are not citizen of Pakistan.
They are only guests.

Salaam

I understand some of the reasons why the Afghans had to be sent back, the question I want to ask is why was this done now? Given Pakistan's unstable political and economic situation, why was it done now?

Dair Aye, Durust Aye..

War ended in Afghanistan.
Security situation in Pakistan is not better than Afghanistan.
They should go in their own country.

It was going to happen sooner or later, Afghanistan now has no war, no invading forces so there is no reason for Afghans to stay in Pakistan, secondly Afghans should go back, use the little skills they learn in Pakistan to help build their own country, there is plenty of empty land and houses in Afghanistan left by ANA and Afghan Govt and its employee's, also also Afghans should also take their extended families such as any girl they marry here in Pakistan with them, of course its not good to leave your Spouse in a different country, I hope the process goes quick and smooth.

Sound exactly like Israelis

Because Afghans are not Pakistanis.
They are not citizen of Pakistan.
They are only guests.

Dair Aye, Durust Aye..

War ended in Afghanistan.
Security situation in Pakistan is not better than Afghanistan.
They should go in their own country.

Israeli and Pakistani nationalists = two sides of the same coin

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom