Why do Bollywood Actresses excel in the role of Prostitutes?

shootingstar

BANNED
Many of them look very natural and confident in these roles. I wonder why?

Maybe because of the things they have to do to get to those acting roles?

Actually I noticed that Brahman heroines excel in these roles for some reason.

sushmitasens_148705852155.jpg

movgal5214_144984178874.jpg

sharmila-tagore_144992276176.jpg

namrata-vaastav_144984150141.jpg

manishamarket_148705852034.jpg

these are the roles which give them more fame in indian public that means more wealth. in my opinion bollywood has significant role in the high rate of rape in india.

is it Pakistan Defence Forum or Prostitute Deal Forum.... What a shame full and derogatory post towards women ...i have seen many worst post in forum but this stood all above them ...

Edit- Reported to Mod

Many of them look very natural and confident in these roles. I wonder why?
Cause they go through casting couches where they sleep with directors , producers even male actors to get better roles

is it Pakistan Defence Forum or Prostitute Deal Forum.... What a shame full and derogatory post towards women ...i have seen many worst post in forum but this stood all above them ...

Edit- Reported to Mod
leave it bro , this is nothing compared to the post i reported and i got reported for , for instance i was banned for a month for mentioning that #itch so called queen wearing stolen kohinoor shamelessly .
so my request to you is come here ,read the news which suits your interest and chill . bye for now

Actually I noticed that Brahman heroines excel in these roles for some reason.

sushmitasens_148705852155.jpg

movgal5214_144984178874.jpg

sharmila-tagore_144992276176.jpg

namrata-vaastav_144984150141.jpg

manishamarket_148705852034.jpg

Aik bhi hot nahi lagi. Inko yeh keu lagta hai kapray utar kay kharay ho janay say attractive lagain gee. if that was the criteria then every next gaey bhens and bakri would have been labelled hot.

Bass yehi hain best indian actresses?

Koi khuda ka khauf karliya karo aisee threads post karnay say pehlay.

these are the roles which give them more fame in indian public that means more wealth. in my opinion bollywood has significant role in the high rate of rape in india.

Bollywood may be significantly influencing the culture of rape in India but these story lines bring industry of prostitution to mainstream. Girls watching these films would take inspiration from their idol to get into the prostitution industry with confidence.

Your a moron. You talk of Ummah and then you make a gem of a thread such as this.

Grow up kid.

You never lived in India. So you do know how difficult it for a girl to grow up in India.

Bollywood may be significantly influencing the culture of rape in India but these story lines bring industry of prostitution to mainstream. Girls watching these films would take inspiration from their idol to get into the prostitution industry with confidence.
Yes i remember recently i was reading comments on some indian films short clip on youtube i think it was some karan johars film with kareena in it. It was a two three minutes clip on kareenas character called "Poo" ya i know the name is so shocking.

Below in comments one girl wrote something like this, " This is the day ( she meant films release date) when the inner hoe of all of us girls woke up"

I was like very cute.

Yes i remember recently i was reading comments on some indian films short clip i think it some karan johars film with kareena in it. It was a two three minutes clip kareenas character called "Poo" ya i know the name is so shocking.

Below in comments one girl wrote something like this, " This is the day ( she meant films release date) when the inner hoe of all of us girls woke up"

I was like very cute.

This is a slow poison that these people inject into all the young girls. And the girls try to emulate their screen idols.