What's new

Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan.

Bhai koi taiwan se bhi pooch le un ko weapons chahie bhi hain ya nahin !

they r hungry for weapon to counter china..if they does not want weapon,India should give weapon at free of cost....if think it's better than giving loan...

thats slighlty unfair.. India can easily tackle China.. but dont want to right now as it wants toconcentrate on economic development...same for China not wanting to tackle India...

No Rahul,,, India still have a long way to gay in every manner wether it would be defence or Economic Development..

Last edited:
Helping Taiwan will yeild little results.I think India must form a task force comprising of tibetan refugees in India .Train them and arm them .Then send them into China to foment trouble there.

Helping Taiwan will yeild little results.I think India must form a task force comprising of tibetan refugees in India .Train them and arm them .Then send them into China to foment trouble there.

Then tell me what will be the diffence b/w IA and terrorists..and as per Refugees are concerned... they are our guests, not any tool for use against enemies..!!

Pakistan and China are friends from last 45 years what relations India have with Taiwan? What missile or arms India can offer to Taiwan Prithvi, Insas :rofl: even if you offer them free of cost they will refuse.:lol: sadly you Indians have no friends you have 30 different disputes with all neighbors better solve them first and live peacefully.:)

Pakistan and China are friends from last 45 years what relations India have with Taiwan? What missile or arms India can offer to Taiwan Prithvi, Insas :rofl: even if you offer them free of cost they will refuse.:lol: sadly you Indians have no friends you have 30 different disputes with all neighbors better solve them first and live peacefully.:)

here comes another Troller!!!!
Plz.. dont worry about our friends and disputes...And what do you know about Prithvi and Insas???

Then tell me what will be the diffence b/w IA and terrorists..and as per Refugees are concerned... they are our guests, not any tool for use against enemies..!!

Then why did we help the mukti Bahini in 71?We have to be smart and not bhola bhala people if we wish to succeed.

Then why did we help the mukti Bahini in 71?We have to be smart and not bhola bhala people if we wish to succeed.

COZ ,It was demand of time...and this case is totally different.
Bro!! first We all Need to build a strong India from its roots.. then each and every problem will solved easily..

yeah the do the best what indias are train to do .training terrorists and sending them to enemy's country to kill innocent civilians.

and with this sort of mentality they say Pakistan is breeding terrorists.

yeah the do the best what indias are train to do .training terrorists and sending them to enemy's country to kill innocent civilians.

and with this sort of mentality they say Pakistan is breeding terrorists.

And cant you just stick to topic or you find it a fun to troll and derailing ... and for your post-

VICE-VERSA .:hitwall::hitwall:

And cant you just stick to topic or you find it a fun to troll and derailing ... and for your post-

VICE-VERSA .:hitwall::hitwall:

I was just telling tht person to cum back from the dream work and fantsy.

What u people are gonna get from this .Nothing but killing of innocent civilians.

I was just telling tht person to cum back from the dream work and fantsy.

What u people are gonna get from this .Nothing but killing of innocent civilians.

And what do you think??? GOI is going to do the same!!
They have lots of other priorities and they are liable to the common mass unlike China.

No Rahul,,, India still have a long way to gay in every manner wether it would be defence or Economic Development..

Yes India has a lot to develop both economically and in defence as we are not at the top most level...

but my point is in comparsion to China, whom India can easily tackle...but the only point is we dont want, to continue economic development...

China is also no where near the top most level....both are evenly matched and want to avoid confrontation to maintain the economic development they have acheived in past few decades......

India just needs to acheive more Indigenisation in defence sector that is one area we need to improve...and we are moving in right direction as u can se with recent hectic activity in the defence sector....wait for some more years and India will be able to acheive not only defensive strategy but also make sure that any action by China also has repercussions across the borders as well into enemy territory....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom