What's new

Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan.

Is that a joke???? :pop:

Are they living in 21st century or 5th century BC??!!!! I think Taiwan came out of such imperial mentality long ago and that was taken over by PRC.

According to this India's map should be... :bunny:

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

If anyone want to fight with its neighbor that country can only accept such medieval mentality!! Same had been done by the Nazis!

This map shows China in 20th century! That's a modern history. Not 5th Century ago.

Taiwan official territories still maintain at this stand! Your thinking is wrong.

I'd like to hear that from the INDEPENDENT citizens of the INDEPENDENT & SOVEREIGN REPUBLIC of TAIWAN, not some chinese. So now can you please take your rantings elsewhwre and keep this thread clean?

Well, I held duel citizenship for both Republic of China "Taiwan" and US. I have passport from both countries.

As for would Taiwan take the missile from India. The answer is no because India will never offer. So Taiwan would never have the chance to say no.

But if hell freeze over and India would be willing to break relationship with China in order to supply Taiwan hardware. In my opinion, Taiwan should get whatever it can as Taiwan is under manned as compare to PLA forces. However, this will never happen.

well yes we have to do something to counter

like pak-china can only break with the help of afgan we have to make our strong influence in Afghanistan to counter pakistan

for china we dont need to direct usa is doing its job few other country alos has worry about china like japan russia isreail germany usa uk so i hope they can do better work

but from our side we have to be ready for anything i mean anything

Why are you worrying about pakistan i feel the days pakistan as a nemisis of india are over. Pakistan itself is in the mess in terror, don't worry buddy even if pakistan becomes stronger in military India can easily counter it :cheers:

We can provide bulk of missiles at very cheap rates to taiwan. This can help Taiwan to counterbalance China missiles. If China ask us to stop that, we can ask them the same for Pakistan and moists. Whats wrong in this. Why should we wait for US and European countries to do this favour to us. Are not we claim to be one of the most powerful country and want a permanent seat in security council?
And why so...every country in the world plays a bit of politics. Point is not to overreact at everything. Fact is that, especially since the 1980s when Narasimha Rao shut down eastern operations of RAW, both sides have maintained a tense but viable stability. You may not know this but Deng Xiao Ping himself had said that it would be wise to convert existing boundary lines into permanent boundaries (at that time we wouldn't agree to it coz public sentiment against china was too raw). So a historic compromise (us forgetting abt askai chin for good and their forgetting about arunachal pradesh for good) is not something unimaginable...if Deng was acceptable , who are the current forum members?
My point is...sure they're selling JF 17s to PAF, hell we don't even let these kinds of planes be evauated for IAF anymore...so what's the big deal? Use FORCE when it makes sense and DIPLOMACY when it makes sense.

after seeing this map i am wondering Is there any country left is Asia which don't have territorial dispute with Taiwan.....

Pakistan
China
Afghanistan
India
Russia
Bhutan
Japan
Tajikistan
Mangolia
Mayanmar.

:blink: :blink:

Pakistanis should answer this! Not from an Indian!

Right - is that why the world prefers to buy American, Russian, Israeli and European weapons? Wake up and smell the coffee - we aren't talking about best price availability of Nikes at Wal-Mart thanks to workers in China paid in rice - we are talking about quality weapons.

Yes, I read the article. Now did you read my post properly?!

Got it....Let me make is clear....We are ahead of them in ABM technology and there should not be any doubt of it....As far as other missiles are concerned we are catching up at a rapid pace and in some areas at par....However saying we are ahead of them would be nationalistic jingoism and nothing else....

America and some European nations arm Pakistan too.
What is India going to reciprocate to them? :toast_sign:

I can see where you are coming from....Sorry to burst your bubble however India is not a mad bull....Every country has its own dimensions and influence in the globe....China makes hue and cry about US selling arms to Taiwan however they keep on doing it...don't they??? Having said it sooner or later they will realize the might of China's economy and then supporting Taiwan over China won't be that easy....Now apply the same to India in China-Pak context....

This is all i am saying....Wait for a decade and then see the difference...

If that happened then China will make sure that next day India will be disappear from face of earth. You know if you pist China off whats going to happen.

If that happened then China will make sure that next day India will be disappear from face of earth. You know if you pist China off whats going to happen.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

no one can help fools

Back
Top Bottom