What's new

Why is everyone on the Internet so angry?

@xyxmt and Raja : Friends Dont forget the golden rule, This internet is still a false world what people feel they say and what they dont feel they definitely say so why to take these things personally? Chill, Relax. Here It doesn't matter, we talk, we discuss, we drink beer, play cricket etc and then finally we become internet warrior.

As a friendly gesture, Beer on me this weekend guys :D

Hey i appreciate your good gesture but no beer/wine..buy me a red bull instead:) and dont worry we dont paint all indians with same brush..

these are internet Indians warrior. You should not take them seriously :P :D

well no point of wasting energy in getting angry or making your blood pressure high on internet :D
Vcheng's article is about everybody on internet not only Indians.
BTW, there will be many Indians who feel the same about pakstani trolls but thats not the issue here.
The perception of "your trolls are trolls and our trolls are only responding to your trolls" is universal here. lol.

I actually believe that with the advent and spread of AIDS first, closely followed by the spread of the Internet, people at large have gotten more tied to their screens and less gregarious and outgoing.

As a result, there is a lot less sex happening than in the pre-AIDS, pre-Internet era.

Hence the pent up energy, frustration, and anger manifesting itself online.

@xyxmt and Raja : Friends Dont forget the golden rule, This internet is still a false world what people feel they say and what they dont feel they definitely say so why to take these things personally? Chill, Relax. Here It doesn't matter, we talk, we discuss, we drink beer, play cricket etc and then finally we become internet warrior.

As a friendly gesture, Beer on me this weekend guys :D

Yeah u r right! ;) That is what I am trying to tell Indians for the last 3 years, why take things so personally when some girlz think good looking Indians don't exist. I am sure they DO exist in some remote corners of the India. So just chill n relax, and don't take things too personally! :enjoy:

you can bash as much as need on internet as you did in real life after drinking :rofl:

Yeah u r right! ;) That is what I am trying to tell Indians for the last 3 years, why take things so personally when some girlz think good looking Indians don't exist. I am sure they DO exist in some remote corners of the India. So just chill n relax, and don't take things too personally! :enjoy:
In India, girls don't care about looks as long as the guy is good in nature. :lol:

I actually believe that with the advent and spread of AIDS first, closely followed by the spread of the Internet, people at large have gotten more tied to their screens and less gregarious and outgoing.

As a result, there is a lot less sex happening than in the pre-AIDS, pre-Internet era.

Hence the pent up energy, frustration, and anger manifesting itself online.

Phew..that was intense!

Phew..that was intense!
Spread of AIDS and Internet ......I would definitely prepare a mathematical model for this....:rofl:

Before AIDS and Internet there were 2 world wars, centuries old wars called Crusaders and between England and France. And you think AIDS and internet has increased the anger.

Spread of AIDS and Internet ......I would definitely prepare a mathematical model for this....:rofl:

Before AIDS and Internet there were 2 world wars, centuries old wars called Crusaders and between England and France. And you think AIDS and internet has increased the anger.

I cant think of two other global phenomenon that would so pervasively prevent people from making out as effectively.

Maybe the cell phone.

I cant think of two other global phenomenon that would so pervasively prevent people from making out as effectively.

Maybe the cell phone.
Really, have you read the recent news and stats of AIDS patient in India;. It has among the highest rate in entire world and rate of patients of AIDS has increased tremendously. How do you think this AIDS infected population has increased, by syringes or blood transfusion, nope, these two factors are not the major causes but HIV from intercourse and mother-to-child transfer.

If you have any interest in epidemiology or understand its basic factors, there is a term called Reproductive Number. If its greater than one, the disease is epidemic and if its less than one its endemic. In case of AIDS, this reproductive number is directly proportional to number of partners involved, frequency of intercourse etc. In case of India and other contries where AIDS is epidemic, you can see its because of the major reason I mentioned above. Now you draw your conclusion. BTW AIDS don't spread by just making out.

On Internet people are angry because you can keep tabs on growth of your friends, acquaintances, strangers etc. Most of the people gets frustrated when they see their connection earning more, getting more respected, visiting exotic places, having great time, marrying beautiful woman which wasn't possible as there was no facebook, orkut etc.

Now anyone can see or get informed about their crush, lost love, living condition of rival countries, their defense, their infrastructure, their technology etc. which increases this frustration. Internet is making people angry, so the people are getting angry on internet.

Look at this forum, people gets angry at their govt. when other nation's govt gets new defense equipment, their economic growth and what not. It also increases the communication between posters of two rival country which mostly results in word war, profanity, anger etc. When they log off, some of them are still angry and when they are online, their are angry again.

uff to kya underground chale gaye the kay drain dhoondate -dhoondte:no:
Imran bhai ka fav. time pass, kuch naa mila to underground jaake check karte hain koi manhole khula to nahin hai na....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom