What's new

Why Pakistan is 'boosting Kashmir militants'

Kashmir is a disputed territory, the line of control is not an internationl border. Pakistan has all the right to support every freedom movement inside kashmir to free it from the claws of fascists hindutva army and Pakistan should resume doing so to full extent. Movements fighting in kashmir are not militants, they are freedom fighters. Just like Maoist/Naxalite Freedom fighters in India. May God succeed them.

Then please do what pleases you. But I guess it backfired.
Just as a side note, I am impressed by your knowledge about Naxalite/Maoist movement. :coffee:

Last edited:
Mr over confident-indian (a common disease amongst indians),

your government can retaliate as much as they want, they can hold kashmir with 7 lac army, Pakistan has all the right to free kashmir from fascists hinduvta army involved in world's greatest human rights abuse.

Pakistan has yet to retaliate for 1971, and for current TTP terrorist being sent from Indian embassies from Afghanistan.

And yes, the brave muslims of Pakistan can easily match even 10 times bigger army then pathetic cowards of chankia army, so much for a hindu army - 65% of which are sikhs.

really u want to retaliate for 1971:what:
u know what we did to ur east pakistan then:taz:
ur fighting for the last 63 yrs for kashmir with the help of these terrorist but still unable to reach the target

but look at us it just took 1 month for us to create bangladesh
and u r talking abt our retaliation:rofl:

we will strip of u from azad kashmir also we we retalite this time:smokin:

and yes first of all try to protect pakistan from the hands of ttp then think abt kashmir:bunny:

We are not free yet to boost them.

The day we are free to boost the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters then India will be needing another 100,000, 000 troops for Held Kashmir.

So relex for the time being

You can add one more zero. Indian population is more than that. :tongue:

When you were freed, what has been achieved.

Last edited:

There is a reason behind this over confidence.

your government can retaliate as much as they want, they can hold kashmir with 7 lac army, Pakistan has all the right to free kashmir from fascists hinduvta army involved in world's greatest human rights abuse.

Seems you do not know too much about IA and India. I am curious to know what is Hundutva army??

Pakistan has yet to retaliate for 1971, and for current TTP terrorist being sent from Indian embassies from Afghanistan.

Don't be so naive. You actually tried but your incompetence got you failed. Do we need to remember Khalistan??

And yes, the brave muslims of Pakistan can easily match even 10 times bigger army then pathetic cowards of chankia army, so much for a hindu army - 65% of which are sikhs.

You are still in 1965 hallucinations my friend. Wake up. It is new century.
And Chanakya was a great man. He not only wrote about Diplomacy, politics and wars, but also large theories on economics as well. So he gave as complete package. :D

Last edited:
There is no solution to Kashmir not politically and definitely not military as too much will be on stake for both countries.
The Best solution should be for now is to keep every nonsense aside and focus more on trade, the higher the trade volume between the two countries, the lesser the chance there will be for blame games, rhetoric, jingoism and as a result of this a possible military conflict. With years to come as the hostility diminishes between the two sides, it will be relatively easy for both the governments to burge from the traditional stance and move towards a possible solution that also provides a face saving to all the parties involved.

Good to see a postive response. Mussaraf actually tried similar to this. Had he not been replaced, things might have been different now.

@jana

The day we are free to boost the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters then India will be needing another 100,000, 000 troops for Held Kashmir.

jana r u a real journalist??????
do u realise what u r implicating?????
what makes u think that that india will not retalliate....(actually ,present scenario suggests me that ,if there is a war then india will not hold back).....yes i'm against war....i will conceive such response from some amateur pakistani ,but from u hazam nahi hota....even if educated person like u who has traveled so much will start to believe in extremism(actually terrorism)..then what do u expect from majority of uneducated n uninformed indians...if a full fledged war is what u want then understand this everybody we know at home will die.......i know u don't want this.. but what r u implicate by suggesting full fledged support to ur so called f.fighters???
moreover if india starts to openly support terrorism in ur destabilased regions(balooch etc.)kuch log kahenge ,abhi hum log hi kar rahe hai....anyway..
do u think u can match india in this karobaar????????

Kashmir is not part of India neither it was. So there is no question of propogating anything against India.

And what i said was NOT neither it is emotional, its a reality that the day Pakistan puts off the table talks and decides to support Kashmiris practically then trust me India would need almost half of its army to send to Held Kashmir.

Full fledge war is not needed.

India is already fomenting terrorism in Pakistani territory Balochistan, India is shelttering terrorists from BLA, And for for Your Information Balochistan is not on UN resolutions neither the world consider it a disputed territory.

So the Day India lays claim on Balochistan and succeeds in bringing Balochistan to UN resolutions and when it becomes a legal party to Pakistani Balochistan then Bharatiyas aka Indians are welcomed to support Balochistan.

Till then thanday thanday nikal kao patli gali say.

Good to see a postive response. Mussaraf actually tried similar to this. Had he not been replaced, things might have been different now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OHMG what a silly thinking LO jee Musharraf was replaced due to Kashmir according to Bharatiyas lolzz

Have a heart Mr , he was sitting on govt chair in violation of Pakistani constitution, He again did a blunder by removing the Chief Justice and the countrywide massive political protests have forced him to resign.

I wonder why Indians cant leave hypocricy

Kashmir is not part of India neither it was. So there is no question of propogating anything against India.

This is what Pakistan's POV is. India's is different. But let's not go into that. There is already a looong thread for that.

And what i said was NOT neither it is emotional, its a reality that the day Pakistan puts off the table talks and decides to support Kashmiris practically then trust me India would need almost half of its army to send to Held Kashmir.

Ok. But still it will not be able to achieve something.
Also if we believe Pakistani member's figure here, we are already having almost half of the forces in the region.

I hope so.

India is already fomenting terrorism in Pakistani territory Balochistan, India is shelttering terrorists from BLA, And for for Your Information Balochistan is not on UN resolutions neither the world consider it a disputed territory.

Till date it is nothing more than "hidden evidences".
You are right that Balochistan is part of Pakistan. So what is the point. India never said anything which contradicts this.

So the Day India lays claim on Balochistan and succeeds in bringing Balochistan to UN resolutions and when it becomes a legal party to Pakistani Balochistan then Bharatiyas aka Indians are welcomed to support Balochistan.

Why and how would India claim on Balochistan. What makes you think India will bring the region on any forum. You are just shooting in air. Please remember it was Pakistan who mentioned about the region with India. Anyways it is offtopic.

Thanks for the advice.
Waise thanda = cold ---------------> cold start (just kidding) :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OHMG what a silly thinking LO jee Musharraf was replaced due to Kashmir according to Bharatiyas lolzz

Have a heart Mr , he was sitting on govt chair in violation of Pakistani constitution, He again did a blunder by removing the Chief Justice and the countrywide massive political protests have forced him to resign.

I wonder why Indians cant leave hypocricy

Did you try to read and understand my post. I am not arguing about why he was replaced. That was Pakistan's internal matter.
I said had he been....

Helping the freedom fighters in Kashmir a bluff. Many in Pakistani establishment believe the region will choose to join Pakistan oneday. So pro-independent JKLF is almost eliminated in conflict with other Islamist groups in Kashmir and their leader Yaseen Mallick is now seeking internal solution condemning violence because he knows how it is affecting Kashmir.

But Pakistan government should take lesson from history. It has to change stance often by international pressure and the day these militants feel batrayed the willl point their guns towards you like the Talibans are doing today. In kargil when Pak Jawans wanted to leave the front as per government order, the Jehadis were adamont to fight on. It is said they shot some Pakistani soldiers too who tried to leave the war. So if you think oneday you will defeat india with these militants you are repeating same mistakes.

The present talk between India and Pakistan has been initiated when Delhi understood it is not possible for Pakistan to clamp down groups engaged in kashmir while so busy in fighting the Talibans. Doing so, all type of Jehadi groups (talibans who are fighting against Americans and those who consider india as their main enemy, it is said relation between them is not that good) will go against Pakistan. India doesnt want this Jehadis in power. So Miss Jana, once you are free from Taliban expect a hard action against these jehadi groups- that is your government policy-mark my words and see what happen in next few years.

Thank you for your kind words.

Just as long as it is not from the secular Indian army.

Guess the Sikhs must be from the secular Indian army and not from the imaginary Hindutva army. After all how can an imaginary Hindutva army also have 65% Sikhs?(your figures,not mine)

Chankia ?? Is he Pakistani ? You guys must love him a lot because you keep bringing him to almost every discussion.

If you are talking about Chanakya, I must ask you to read up on a man who lived a 1000 years before Islam was born. Life is not just one long Zaid Hamid show. The "Arthashastra" is one of the finest treatise on statecraft ever written and please remember it was written around 300 B.C. As for Indian politicians reading it, I would be very impressed if they did that. For now, I would be happy if they could just read a newspaper.

Kashmir is a disputed territory, the line of control is not an internationl border. Pakistan has all the right to support every freedom movement inside kashmir to free it from the claws of fascists hindutva army and Pakistan should resume doing so to full extent. Movements fighting in kashmir are not militants, they are freedom fighters. Just like Maoist/Naxalite Freedom fighters in India. May God succeed them.

Dangerous Idea ! For You ! By your argument the Afghanistan government can claim that they have never recognised the Durand line and therefore that they have every right to support freedom movements in Pakistan.

Maoist/Naxalites ?? Get your facts right. They are fighting for a change in the form of government(communist revolution) in India, not secession from India. If they had mass support, they could have stood in elections and won. They don't, so they fight like cowards.

Last edited:
:azn:

Imagine, whole of Indian army handling Pakistan backed Terrorists in Kashmir (also may be Punjab and Assam) and whole of Pakistani army handling indian backed freedom fighters in Balochistan, NWFP, Sindh and any other area that they can (probably Karachi too). So no army left for the border. Total freedom for citizens to move across borders and increased trade..wouldn't that will be fun.

:azn:

Imagine, whole of Indian army handling Pakistan backed Terrorists in Kashmir (also may be Punjab and Assam) and whole of Pakistani army handling indian backed freedom fighters in Balochistan, NWFP, Sindh and any other area that they can (probably Karachi too). So no army left for the border. Total freedom for citizens to move across borders and increased trade..wouldn't that will be fun.

Now where did you get that Karan:woot:

India is already fomenting terrorism in Pakistani territory Balochistan, India is shelttering terrorists from BLA, And for for Your Information
Balochistan is not on UN resolutions neither the world consider it a disputed territory.

ok ....agar abhi jo support hai pura nahi hai....n later u decide for practicaly supporting:disagree:,if u r suggesting more terrorist......what will be the result?kuch hasil hoga?if u r suggesting military intervention,what makes u think india will not retaliate,by attacking pakistan on another front..(believe me india will have the upper hand)...chalo maan liya ki full fledged war nahi hua.....and by twist of fate...PA takes kashmir(unlikely)....then what..do u think it will end there?if kasmir is taken forcefully ...believe me india will be ready to do anything n everything to get it back,without thinking of consequences......

Back
Top Bottom