What's new

Why should Israel attack with Iran?

tyrant

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
I have seen a lot of talks about Iran-Israel war. Mostly Israel attacking Iran.
but why should Israel go to war with Iran? What is behind the Iranian obsession for annihilation of Israel?

*Do they have any border problem? Do they have problems in water and oil/gas resources?
*Is Jerusalem among Iran's top 10 cities for pilgrimage?
*Have they had any wars before?
*Have they had any wars in their so-called 4000 years old history, ever?
*Does anyone in this forum have any confirmed document that a Jewish guy has ever killed an Iranian in the last 4000 years? Ever! (Don't just say Iranian nuclear scientists. One single confirmed killing, ONLY ONE IN 4000 YEARS)

* Are Iranians portrayed as evil in the Judaic scripture?
Not at all. Actually four chapters of the Jewish holy book is devoted to the cavalry of Persian kings: Cyrus, Xerxes and his Jewish wife Esther, ...
No other ancient country is ever mentioned in the Bible in a good way (Not Greece, not Alexander, Not Babylon, ...)

looking through history:
* Who saved the Jews from slavery and built the last Jewish temple in Jerusalem? Cyrus king of Persia
* Who saved them one 1 before being massacred by Haman (then grand vizier of the empire)? Xerxes of Persia

but why should Israel go to war with Iran?

Iran is the only country that wants Palestine Freed by hook or by crook. The obsession is two way; israelis have an obsession against Iran since 1980's. The problem started after Islamic revolution in Iran afterwards relations with israel were cut-off completely which led to calls for annihilation of each other.

For more information you can google israel-iran relations quiet a few good Articles-Documents on google.

What is behind the Iranian obsession for annihilation of Israel?

No one in the Iranian government even dreams of that.

They basically adopted a framework for expanding their influence by supporting anti-Israel militias under an Islamic anti-imperialists disguise. Its a sick twisted way of employing religion(mainly sectarian religion) to further their geopolitical ambitions. The history of this demented regime provide ample evidence to support that. Hamas & Hizballah initially were created purely as a resistance to Israel, but after they began receiving financial and military support from Iran, their main objective became to further the Iranian agenda in the region, this is especially true in the case of Hizballah. If Iran's aim was to help their Lebanese and Palestinian brothers, then they would just offer humanitarian aid to the people like KSA, not to an armed militia that BTW publicly says they receive their orderes from Tehran like Nasrallah the leader of Hizballah said in a video.

Iran aims for hegemony in the region and its way for doing so is to exploit the internal conflicts in neighbouring countries through sectarian ideologies. The first example is Khomeini calling for Iraqi Shias to revolt which caused the Iraq Iran war. After the US wars, Iran's biggest two enemies were gone, so they boosted their sectarian campaigns in Bahrain, Yemen, Syria and Lebanon.

As you said, Persia and Judea are ancient historical friends. Iran was the first Muslim country to recognize Israel. As soon as this regime collapses, you will see relations re-flourish again and the Iranians in this forum will found their lost love for Israel, because quite simply, the current situation is unnatural, for a lack of a better word.

They basically adopted a framework for expanding their influence by supporting anti-Israel militias under an Islamic anti-imperialists disguise. Its a sick twisted way of employing religion(mainly sectarian religion) to further their geopolitical ambitions. The history of This demented regime provide ample evidence to support that. Hamas & Hizballah initially were created purely as a resistance to Israel, but after they began receiving financial and military support from Iran, their main objective became to further the Iranian agenda in the region, this is especially true in the case of Hizballah. If Iran's aim was to help their Lebanese and Palestinian brothers, then they would just offer humanitarian aid to the people like KSA, not to an armed militia that BTW publicly says they receive their orderes from Tehran like Nasrallah the leader of Hizballah said in a video.

Iran aims for hegemony in the region and its way for doing so is to exploit the internal conflicts in neighbouring countries through sectarian ideologies. The first example is Khomeini calling for Iraqi Shias to revolt which caused the Iraq Iran war. After the US wars, Iran's biggest two enemies were gone, so they started new campaigns in Bahrain, Yemen, Syria and Lebanon.

As you said, Persia and Judea are ancient historical friends. Iran was the first Muslim country to recognize Israel, and as soon as this regime collapses, you will see relations re-flourish again and the Iranians in this forum will found their lost love for Israel, because quite simply, the current situation is unnatural, for a lack of a better word.

Let me put down your wasteful Post; IF Iran wanted upper hand in ME/Persian Gulf it would have never broken its relations with israel because relations with israel means all sort of Technologies and Military Hardware...use common sense.

IF saudis and GCC can fund FSA and other terrorists there is no problem funding militia wing of Any Political Party in Lebanon-Palestine to Save and Free Palestine obviously coward Regimes in Arab can't liberate Palestine someone has to do the Job by hook or by crook.

Let me put down your wasteful Post; IF Iran wanted upper hand in ME/Persian Gulf it would have never broken its relations with israel because relations with israel means all sort of Technologies and Military Hardware...use common sense.

Your "put down" is too simplistic and naive to warrant a response but I wil try to explain anyway. Almost by necessity, if you try to dominate a region in the world today, you will have to go against the US and subsequently Israel. This is especially true in the gulf region which contains around 40% of the world's oil supply. Add the fact that the US government backed the Shah and you can see reasons for animosity. Iranian-Israeli relations are a by product of US-Iranian relations, nothing more. As for weapons and technology, the USSR had enough of those.
F saudis and GCC can fund FSA and other terrorists there is no problem funding militia wing of Any Political Party in Lebanon-Palestine to Save and Free Palestine obviously coward Regimes in Arab can't liberate Palestine someone has to do the Job by hook or by crook.
FSA has a clear mission: Remove the entire Baathist regime from power. We proudly support that. Hizballah on the other hand, have a clear agenda to control Lebanon politically, and they did accomplish that through assassinations and terrorism. The difference is that in Syria, there is a civil war. There is no such thing in Lebanon. That's why the 2006 war was ordered from Tehran, to provide justification for the subsequent terror campaign in Lebanon.

Iran-Israel war is no good for any of them. Both will seed wider terrorism.

Israel should not attack Iran out of fear. Iran has a long way to develop nukes. its not even in good initial stages.

I wil try to explain anyway. Almost by necessity, if you try to dominate a region in the world today, you will have to go against the US and subsequently Israel. This is especially true in the gulf region which contains around 40% of the world's oil supply. Add the fact that the US government backed the Shah and you can see reasons for animosity. Iranian-Israeli relations are a by product of US-Iranian relations, nothing more. As for weapons and technology, the USSR had enough of those.

FSA has a clear mission: Remove the entire Baathist regime from power. We proudly support that.

First para of your post is utterly senseless; You have no credible evidence of Iran trying to dominate any Region. Like I explained earlier israel-iran had the best relations for a very long time infact the best relations were trilateral US-Iran-israel. Iran could have used the opportunity to get best of Technologies-Military Hardware by still maintaining relations with israel-US even after throwing shah and could have easily dominate the region and maintain upper hand on Arabs on behest of israel; Iran did not...Bad or Good decision I cannot say but the blame and lies that Iran wants to dominate is completely baseless by now Iran is under 32 Years of sanctions, you people need to get over your stone age madness.

You support Terrorism you shouldn't be proud of it if you can use terrorists to take out a regime that does not want to be enslaved to Riyadh than use FSA against israel liberate Palestine; No Arab member confronts me on Palestinian Issue the reason is your unholy alliance with israel. Even If we Agree that syrian regimes needs to be taken down why is KSA and GCC not ready to invest in your funded terrorist elements against israel when you see Palestine suffering for more than 4 decades a very long time indeed.

Look you are revolving around sunni-shia stone age rivalry, Iranians are done with that at largely the sooner you learn the facts [don't compare population to regime problem with you people is you blame population].

but why should Israel go to war with Iran? What is behind the Iranian obsession for annihilation of Israel?

bla bla bla

Very cleverly you tried to turn the table against Iran. The question should be what is israel's obsession for annihilation of Iran's nuclear programme?

there is one more question with the answer to the thread question "why did Nazi hunted jews and murderd them they were fighting war with UK and french ruled by christians.

There is large conspiracy of Israel against the Iran and Iran's existence is not bearable for the Israel. That's why Israel continously try to make such disputes...

Guys relax, There is NOT going to be any war with Iran ...,,, I wrote on this forum long ago & I won't be able to dig up those posts, that Iran will NEVER be attacked. What I wrote was that threats of war with Iran were mere hoax -&- fear-mongering at the best.

Now players of "Grand-ChessBoard" have sent subtle indications to Israel, & Jewish-American-Manipulators too, that it will NOT happen. Basically they indicated that US won't back israel & as we know israel NEVER fought any war on it's own. SO it translates to Brzezinski telling Israel to behave.

Jews always make others fight for them. Like this time Dajjal (jewish corporations/banks/media etc) dictating Romans (christian majority West) to fight for them... Exactly as told in Ahadees,& now Romans have come to Syria finally,again exactly in-line with Ahadees ... lets call it home-run;; the climax of Dajjali deception ... Time for Mahdi,,, time for Kalki,,, time for end of Mayan calendar's era of evil-hood, time for 2nd coming ... whichever way u want to describe it ... it's at hand. :)

But this at the same time means that time of Gog-Magog is also nigh ... Their release has already happened,,, they are already started coming-down from every slant of every mountain ,,, the are NOT the fighting kind at least not as much as "Romans", hence their power would be reduced by a "disease" as said in Hadees rather than from fighting ... ;) Don't ask me to explain what I wrote bcoz I won't ...
=

USA will not support Israel if they attack Iran - YouTube

=
=

Dajjali New World Order is in trouble;; bcoz of "universal awakening of mass consciousness" :)
-
http://youtu.be/PD295fk12EE

They basically adopted a framework for expanding their influence by supporting anti-Israel militias under an Islamic anti-imperialists disguise. Its a sick twisted way of employing religion(mainly sectarian religion) to further their geopolitical ambitions. The history of this demented regime provide ample evidence to support that. Hamas & Hizballah initially were created purely as a resistance to Israel, but after they began receiving financial and military support from Iran, their main objective became to further the Iranian agenda in the region, this is especially true in the case of Hizballah. If Iran's aim was to help their Lebanese and Palestinian brothers, then they would just offer humanitarian aid to the people like KSA, not to an armed militia that BTW publicly says they receive their orderes from Tehran like Nasrallah the leader of Hizballah said in a video.

Iran aims for hegemony in the region and its way for doing so is to exploit the internal conflicts in neighbouring countries through sectarian ideologies. The first example is Khomeini calling for Iraqi Shias to revolt which caused the Iraq Iran war. After the US wars, Iran's biggest two enemies were gone, so they boosted their sectarian campaigns in Bahrain, Yemen, Syria and Lebanon.

As you said, Persia and Judea are ancient historical friends. Iran was the first Muslim country to recognize Israel. As soon as this regime collapses, you will see relations re-flourish again and the Iranians in this forum will found their lost love for Israel, because quite simply, the current situation is unnatural, for a lack of a better word.
Anti Israel now a days is anti SAudi Arabia. They both share same global interest. at the end of every night and fast deep in to the dark Saudi rulers ring through their daily anti Islam Activities to their American masters and for their reward seeking not to have anything said or done against them internationally. They want to stay in power at any cost.

Back
Top Bottom