What's new

Wikileaks:India, Iran Supported TTP

How some UAE officials feel about India and Iran cannot be any evidence

But apparently how Russia feels about Pakistan or how some two bit Saudi General feels about ISI is?

Sigh...

It seems like Pakistan is not in the international comity of nations...

But apparently how Russia feels about Pakistan or how some two bit Saudi General feels about ISI is?

Sigh...

They don't matter as evidence, nor anyone has tried to use them as evidence. Unlike this thread which is an obvious attempt at flaming.

If the article is indeed true,whats the big deal? ISI supports lashkar, jaish and separatist moments...RAW also does the same by supporting TTP BLA etc etc. Isnt this the reason they were created? :)

I'd still like to read the original cable. Thread starter should have cited the original cable before making a thread with such provocative title.

So what bhartiyas say about this wikileaks ? as bhartiya nation is so much strong believer of wikileaks

We dont need to say sh!t....the weakness of your accusation lives in the report you have posted....
Its the opinion of a UAE official...similar to what Pakistanis have been spewing baselessly for a while..and these are excerpts from a conversation between UAE and American officials.....Nowhere close to even being evidence...LOL! Nowhere does it state that Americans believe this useless banter by UAE officials or have seen evidence for the same....
Try again...

Besides...UAE has a vested interest in trying to shift blame from being a finance hub for terrorist...

I find it funny that on one side your country has termed Wikileaks as a conspiracy against Pakistan but you're singing it as gospel here....
I hope you will start making a stand and stick with it!

We dont need to say sh!t....the weakness of your accusation lives in the report you have posted....
Its the opinion of a UAE official...similar to what Pakistanis have been spewing baselessly for a while..and these are excerpts from a conversation between UAE and American officials.....Nowhere close to even being evidence...LOL! Nowhere does it state that Americans believe this useless banter by UAE officials or have seen evidence for the same....
Try again...

Besides...UAE has a vested interest in trying to shift blame from being a finance hub for terrorist...

I find it funny that on one side your country has termed Wikileaks as a conspiracy against Pakistan but you're singing it as gospel here....
I hope you will start making a stand and stick with it!

The irony of hypocricy by Indians is that you Indians close your eyes to all other wikileaks which are also personal statements of ABC same is this one.

So dont try to prove yourself over smart here.

And mr bhartiya i also find it funny that You Indians termed wikileaks so far the most authentic source because many statements it published are against Pakistan but when it come to Indian terrorism you suddenly realised oh that is a statement from UAE officials not authentic

If the article is indeed true,whats the big deal? ISI supports lashkar, jaish and separatist moments...RAW also does the same by supporting TTP BLA etc etc. Isnt this the reason they were created? :)

The big deal is that bhartiyas are now accepting you are supporting TTP terrorists.

isnt it ? your post is now in a very low tone

An Indian here questioned that what UAE says doesnt matter but hey wait it does matter alot because UAE has supported India for UNSC seat how come you Indians say UAE doesnt matter here when it did matter when you were jumping in glee in that case

The irony of hypocricy by Indians is that you Indians close your eyes to all other wikileaks which are also personal statements of ABC same is this one.

So dont try to prove yourself over smart here.

And mr bhartiya i also find it funny that You Indians termed wikileaks so far the most authentic source because many statements it published are against Pakistan but when it come to Indian terrorism you suddenly realised oh that is a statement from UAE officials not authentic

ki kariye jana ji,bari gandi aadat hai saanu.jinna jor lalo hatdi ni hagi:p:P

Back
Top Bottom