What's new

Wikileaks:India, Iran Supported TTP

An Indian here questioned that what UAE says doesnt matter but hey wait it does matter alot because UAE has supported India for UNSC seat how come you Indians say UAE doesnt matter here when it did matter when you were jumping in glee in that case

Do you know the difference between UAE's official statement and some guy's personal opinion?

Jana, nobody is saying that this cable is fake. It is genuine, but a genuine opinion of a UAE official. I don't see how that amounts to concrete evidence against RAW.
And to be honest I can't fathom RAW being that capable.

The irony of hypocricy by Indians is that you Indians close your eyes to all other wikileaks which are also personal statements of ABC same is this one.

So dont try to prove yourself over smart here.

And mr bhartiya i also find it funny that You Indians termed wikileaks so far the most authentic source because many statements it published are against Pakistan but when it come to Indian terrorism you suddenly realised oh that is a statement from UAE officials not authentic

But those leaks are quoted as personal statement of ABC, not as a prove or anything.

provide some reference abt this, otherwise close the thread.

some ppl here are trying to put thier words in other mouths.

An Indian here questioned that what UAE says doesnt matter but hey wait it does matter alot because UAE has supported India for UNSC seat how come you Indians say UAE doesnt matter here when it did matter when you were jumping in glee in that case

Mr Jana,
I think we have not to believe Wikileaks because this is released for some purposes behind all this surprising situation. Israel & US are going to do some thing in South Asia to support India so concerning with thread Pakistan has to discuss with Iran & UAE all security problems and where I think Pakistan is in position to make dialogues with them to reverse or resolve any problems but…Pakistan has to be strict & active to keep Indian evil activities there.
Now it’s clear that one aim of US WIKILEAKS is to draw confusions in relations between Pakistan & Gulf states, WHY ? I think you could suggest.
Purposes to push out whole these things you can extract very very easily if you will consider the messages of US diplomats & EU response towards India & Pakistan in current situation.

Lol, this is so funny to watch...........Indians in denial mode when the stick is in the other hand, they are more then happy to go on offensive when their media or wikileaks reports for their favour, as in the Mumbai attacks, however when something like this comes out,,,,,,,,,,no no no no no.......must be a lie.....show PROOF, not WIKILEAK REPORTS

PATHETIC INDIA..............

This is why I keep saying, the ISI mandate needs to be shofted to India completely and hit them where it hurts.............TTP will soon loose its strength pretty quickly when India realises what is has to loose, especially with foreign investment............

Iran, never have trusted Persians, nonetheless, they are a Muslim country and as such have concerns with regards to Jundullah group, this can be discussed with Iran and sorted........however India, a different story...........not human enough to talk

Oh man!

What a height of foolishness.

Yesterday, many Pakistanis were celebrating the incompetence of a premier Indian agency not able to repair its own website after a Pakistani hacking attack and here the same agencies are being accused of spreading terrorism in Pakistan.

:lol: Do you seriously think our incompetent babus can do that?

Thanks for the complement.

Personally i think WikiFail is a load of nonsense and it serves only 1 purpose, spreading misinformation and sowing the seeds of distrust.

Lol, this is so funny to watch...........Indians in denial mode when the stick is in the other hand, they are more then happy to go on offensive when their media or wikileaks reports for their favour, as in the Mumbai attacks, however when something like this comes out,,,,,,,,,,no no no no no.......must be a lie.....show PROOF, not WIKILEAK REPORTS

PATHETIC INDIA..............

This is why I keep saying, the ISI mandate needs to be shofted to India completely and hit them where it hurts.............TTP will soon loose its strength pretty quickly when India realises what is has to loose, especially with foreign investment............

Iran, never have trusted Persians, nonetheless, they are a Muslim country and as such have concerns with regards to Jundullah group, this can be discussed with Iran and sorted........however India, a different story...........not human enough to talk

Sorry on the bolded part - who did they learn from ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom