What's new

Wikileaks:India, Iran Supported TTP

Let’s make a list of global haramzadgi against Pakistan

1. For most part one way or the other the wiki leaks cables are targeted at Pakistan.
2. Americans trying to remove nuke material from Pakistan
3. Afghans giving shelter to Bugti
4. UAE, India and Afghanistan supporting Baluch rebels ( in the past Iraq too has been involved in this although not much material is available on it )
5. Saudis wanting this to that clown to be head of Pakistan
6. Land stealing Israelis concerned about our nuclear weapons and talking out of their *** about their safely and other BS to US diplomats.
7. Drunk Russians making trouble in Baluchistan and also raising the issue of Pak Nukes
8. Iran supporting militias in FATA and channelling money and weapons to sectarian outfits due to ideology
9. Indians supporting terrorists in Pakistan as they have done in the past and going around doing 'randi rona' in front of the word that its Pakistan that is involved in terrorism!

My Bloody foot!! :angry::angry:

How much more nonsense are we going to take and for how long ?

The US has limited coperation with Pakistan to help achieve its objectives, as is the case with us in cooperating with the US, but beyond the war against the Taliban and AQ, I see very little common ground.

your right in one half of your assumption. that is Us does not see any value in the relationship other than terrorism. But many parts of that 800 billion dollar aid was used to prop up Pakistan financially and for infrastructure projects. so your ruling class may disagree about how dependent and appreciative they are regarding the US. Military, both wants US not leave Afghanistan and loves its buckets of aid . how else would they get their hand on that kind of cash?

Indians are the main cause for terrorism in Pakistan. They supply ttp with weapons. Those trucks that go in Afghanistan are filled with weapons being supplied to fight the Pakistani Army. India also supports Baloch separatists and Pashtun separatists. But these banyas are forgetting that this isn't 1971 and Pakistan right now is united and will always be united. Pakistani Nationalism runs high in Pashtuns and Balochis.

As for Iran, those backstabbing traitors can go to hell.

Brings me back to the argument of credibility of the person being quoted....

Patterson is an ambassador expressing her concern based on intel and other sources at her disposal....

The UAE official is unidentified, his position has not been released... I also refuse to believe that the official is privy to the level of info say a US ambassador to Pak is privy to....Being closer to ground zero is another advantage of the same....

Of course I consider Patterson more credible as will a majority of people...

Anyways....we can keep going on in circles....the point I was making was that even if UAE believes that we are supporting TTP, their stance towards support for India has not changed.....
Though the negative relationship between US and Pak is obviously due to such revelations about Pakistan that the local US diplomats encounter from time to time

Even if we assume that the Wikileaks are not "proof", I do think that this affects Pak a lot more considering your allies are dubious of your activities while UAEs opinion of Indian activities has not changed their stance towards India.

How can Anne Patterson be considered more credable now when it proven that she makes contradictory statements in public and private.

Forget about Iran. focus on bharat aka India aka hindustan.

Yeah let forget Iran, UAE, Afghanistan, US, NATO... focus on bharat aka India aka hindustan! :rofl::rofl:

It says that 'UAE's security officials believed' many people believe and dream many things but they do not have proof and cannot bring them forth. :)

Pakistan have only 3 friends in this world.
1- Turkey
2- Saudi Arabia
3- China.

While in past i have stated many times that enemies of Pakistan are contemplating to wedge a rift among us.

Out of 191 counties you think Pakistan has only three friends!

If Iran had any hand in financing northern alliance or its subsidiary TTP than Iran has committed gross injustice to a peaceful neighbors in the name of religion.

You said that! In the name of religion!!!!! :rolleyes: When 'time' come people say strange things! :P

whoa wait a minute. you have yelled and screamed for proof that ISI is involved with terrorist in other posts , yet you are so quick to take an " UAE diplomats / ruling class OPINION" - that Iran and India are involved - to then disregarded the Iranian part conveniently as rubbish while agreeing the Indian part to be true. :hang2:

You'll find that your assumption (about me taking the word of UAE) is incorrect if you read the first sentence of my post.

Brings me back to the argument of credibility of the person being quoted....

Patterson is an ambassador expressing her concern based on intel and other sources at her disposal....

The UAE official is unidentified, his position has not been released... I also refuse to believe that the official is privy to the level of info say a US ambassador to Pak is privy to....Being closer to ground zero is another advantage of the same....

Of course I consider Patterson more credible as will a majority of people...
Patterson offered no sources or other evidence to support her opinion, and if you read the language of the actual cable, that is all it is, her opinion. Whether she is close to the ground or not does not change the glaring lack.of evidence.

Secondly, ambassadors base their opinions on assessments by intelligence officials, they don't have speculation powers to 'determine the truth'. The UAE official is an intelligence official, so tye information alleging Indian involvement with terrorists is in essence coming straight from the source responsible for gathering intelligence and analyzing it.
Anyways....we can keep going on in circles....the point I was making was that even if UAE believes that we are supporting TTP, their stance towards support for India has not changed.....
Though the negative relationship between US and Pak is obviously due to such revelations about Pakistan that the local US diplomats encounter from time to time
Indian support for the TTP does not affect the UAE, it almost exclusively affects Pakistan. So the UAE would have no issues with it directly.

Pakistan's tense relationship with the US is based on a lot more than just perceived Pakistani support for the Taliban. As I pointed out before, there are disagreements over a wide variety of issues and distrust over a wide variety if issues, some going back decades.
Even if we assume that the Wikileaks are not "proof", I do think that this affects Pak a lot more considering your allies are dubious of your activities while UAEs opinion of Indian activities has not changed their stance towards India.
That is irrelevant to this discussion, which is centered around the fact that UAE intelligence has accused India of supporting the Taliban.

That accusation comes on the heels of Karzai admitting to sheltering Baluchistan terrorists, and the US knowing about it, as well as cables suggesting Western diplomats did not see the ISI as complicit in the Mumbai attacks, and that the ISI has collaborated with various intelligence agencies to prevent terrorism.

All in all, the cables validate Pakistan's positions on several issues.

that's known fact. but it's just pay back.

UAE's security officials believed that India along with Iran had supported the Pakistani Taliban and Pushtun separatists, even as US suggested that UAE was a source of funding for the militants, a diplomatic cable released by WikiLeaks discloses.

it is all about his believe not any proof, as always.:argh:

You'll find that your assumption (about me taking the word of UAE) is incorrect if you read the first sentence of my post.

I got your play on words , you contradict Iran being accused and dismiss it as a UAE bias. while you agree with UAE on India , just that your access to a crystal ball gives you some prior insight. where is proof man? You disregard proof on ISI involvements written in several articles included in the wikileaks, yet are ardent about some conspiracy theories about India being involved with TTP. did the TTP not also kill Indians in the past and blow up non Muslims places of worships?

I got your play on words , you contradict Iran being accused and dismiss it as a UAE bias. while you agree with UAE on India , just that your access to a crystal ball gives you some prior insight. where is proof man? You disregard proof on ISI involvements written in several articles included in the wikileaks, yet are ardent about some conspiracy theories about India being involved with TTP. did the TTP not also kill Indians in the past and blow up non Muslims places of worships?

You don't know what I am talking about. I am not playing with words, I am saying it like it is. Let me repeat what I've already said about 5 times.

I am not taking UAE's word on Iranian and Indian involvement. The reason why I believe India is involved is for totally different reasons than UAE's words.

Now you can accuse me of indulging in conspiracy theories, but the fact of the matter is that you yourself indulge in conspiracy theories as well.

No, TTP didn't kill Indians. Yes, it blew up places that had to do with Bhuddists.

Every Pakistani knows that india is supporting TTP. Iran, yea, also has some conflicting interests from Pakistan. UAE has few conflicting interests from Pakistan but not as much as Iran and India.

Iranians are much smarter than bharatis though, bharatis will voice their anger and hatred towards Pakistanis but Iranians will act like they want close friendship with Pakistani people but they have their own interests, which some conflict from Pakistan's interests especially concerning Afghanistan and our western provinces. Iranians could care less about being friends of Pakistanis.

Pakistan is in a tough neighbourhood. Thank God Pakistan has nukes.

And Pakistanis in the United States should start voting Republican, that should take care of Iran ;)

Back
Top Bottom