What's new

Wikileaks:India, Iran Supported TTP

How about we first see the actual transcript of this discussion to start with as Abir pointed out.....

Have we seen the actual transcript of all those 'anonymous' sources blaming the ISI and PA in Western papers?

Just remember the yardstick you use when time comes to accuse Pakistan for supporting the Afghan Taliban or the Mumbai attacks.

But that said, I would like to see the original transcript as well, but since I am using my phone to post, it isn't convenient to dig through the wiki cables.

Why should we deny a person's opinion? And even after repeated request I'm still yet to get the original cable!
And the same argument of consistent standards applies to you - accusations of ISI support for the Afghan Taliban in the West are just that as well, opinions.

Given that the Indians always like to point to 'foreign intelligence reports accusing the ISI' as evidence of Pakistani guilt, the same can now be argued here, that the intelligence agencies of a nation supporting India's quest for a permanent UNSC seat are alleging Indian support for the TTP terrorists.

This is pretty big since it comes from a nation friendly to India.

I still yet to see it from the actual "wikileaks" source

And someone said the 'US is a friend of Pakistan's - That is incorrect, the US is not a friend of Pakistan.

It's long term strategic interests lie with India, both economically and in terms of any policy to contain China indirectly.

And someone said the 'US is a friend of Pakistan's - That is incorrect, the US is not a friend of Pakistan.

It's long term strategic interests lie with India, both economically and in terms of any policy to contain China indirectly.

And how does being a friend of India imply not being friend of Pakistan?

Have we seen the actual transcript of all those 'anonymous' sources blaming the ISI and PA in Western papers?

Just remember the yardstick you use when time comes to accuse Pakistan for supporting the Afghan Taliban or the Mumbai attacks.

No but we do have the transcript of the US ambassador to Pakistan claiming that no amount of money will stop the PA and ISI from supporting LET..

But that said, I would like to see the original transcript as well, but since I am using my phone to post, it isn't convenient to dig through the wiki cables

Whoa....didnt knw there was a Def.Pk app for phones....can you please pass on the link?

No but we do have the transcript of the US ambassador to Pakistan claiming that no amount of money will stop the PA and ISI from supporting LET..

Whoa....didnt knw there was a Def.Pk app for phones....can you please pass on the link?
Patterson was expressing an opinion as well, using your logic.

Don't have an App for Def.pk, using my Samsung captivate to post on the actual site.

And how does being a friend of India imply not being friend of Pakistan?
Merely being a friend of India does not make a country an enemy of Pakistan's, but the US and Pakistan have significant disagreements beyond that on a whole variety of strategic and bilateral issues.

Merely being a friend of India does not make a country an enemy of Pakistan's, but the US and Pakistan have significant disagreements beyond that on a whole variety of strategic and bilateral issues.

yet you remain their major non-NATO ally fighting a war with them, receiving civilian and military aid from them, carrying out strategic dialogues with them and you still say you are not friends with them?

Why forget about Iran and 'focus' on India Jana.??

After all we are supposed to be mortal enemies to you and this is what mortal enemies do. Not a big news.

Its the betrayal of 'friend& brother' Iran that is more serious and so lets focus on Iran.;)[/QUOTE

Same old tactic froma chanakiya by diverting the attention towards others......cant save your A$$ all the time.

if the UAE official says it then it must be true lmao
The Americans say the Emaratis are causing **** and these Arabs point fingers at Iran.
You Pakistanis change alliances hourly btw, have you noticed??

Back
Top Bottom