What's new

With a thumbs-up, guess who holds India hand? Pak

Very magnanimous of the Pakistani contingent and true words of friendship. I hope this support is not easily forgotten... the statements given by BCCI officials prior to the Sri Lankan tour of Pakistan, the T20 malevolence and much more are recent unpleasant memories which I hope Indian sportsmen and institutions will now attempt to make amends for.

No Pakistan is participating as member of common wealth nothing more. That does not cover any mismanagement by Indian officials. Which is evident and is sending wrong messages.

This has no relation to cricket as the relations are not going to start soon.

Very magnanimous of the Pakistani contingent and true words of friendship. I hope this support is not easily forgotten... the statements given by BCCI officials prior to the Sri Lankan tour of Pakistan, the T20 malevolence and much more are recent unpleasant memories which I hope Indian sportsmen and institutions will now attempt to make amends for.

Lahore,please dont generalize everything.

T20 episode should be seen in the light of the Mumbai attacks where emotions were running high on both sides and especially on the Indian side and justifiably so.

Leaving that Indian board has been largely supportive of the PCB as PCB was supportive of BCCI.

Anyways good gesture from the Pak contingent.

flags-india-pakistan_~bxp48334.jpg

Made my day muuaaaaaaaaaaaah:cheers:

Lahore,please dont generalize everything.

T20 episode should be seen in the light of the Mumbai attacks where emotions were running high on both sides and especially on the Indian side and justifiably so.

Leaving that Indian board has been largely supportive of the PCB as PCB was supportive of BCCI.

Anyways good gesture from the Pak contingent.

Good gesture from Pak.

What T20 episode? It was Pakistan that barred their players from participating in IPL2 even when it was held in South Africa. May be there's a friendly justification for that?

Good gesture from Pak.

What T20 episode? It was Pakistan that barred their players from participating in IPL2 even when it was held in South Africa. May be there's a friendly justification for that?

I was referreing to the non selection of Pakistani players in the auction.

Though it was actually a pure business move on the part of the franchisees,no one here is going to accept it.

So why try to explain that...Even then barring that BCCI has always been supportive of PCB.

I was referreing to the non selection of Pakistani players in the auction.

Though it was actually a pure business move on the part of the franchisees,no one here is going to accept it.

So why try to explain that...Even then barring that BCCI has always been supportive of PCB.

Exactly, Pakistani players were already selected for IPL2 but the Pakistan govt barred them from participating. If this is a friendly move, then why cry foul over Pakistani players not getting selected for the subsequent auction?

A mature step....

However i have a feeling we wont get the same from otherside in future once again....World cup has been moved out from Pakistan remember....And some people were really happy about it....

A mature step....

However i have a feeling we wont get the same from otherside in future once again....World cup has been moved out from Pakistan remember....And some people were really happy about it....

World Cup was Not Moved Out Because of Insecurity feeling, But Because of the Security lapse Which Injured Sri Lankan Cricketers, I am sorry sir, But How can One risk it again???

World Cup was Not Moved Out Because of Insecurity feeling, But Because of the Security lapse Which Injured Sri Lankan Cricketers, I am sorry sir, But How can One risk it again???
What if i say

Falling bridge, Snake in rooms, Dirty Washrooms......How can one risk it again? But we supported you here......

But as i said we cant and we should not expect same from you guys....

What if i say

Falling bridge, Snake in rooms, Dirty Washrooms......How can one risk it again? But we supported you here......

At least I will return the favour. I will stop trolling media comment sections with bad posts about 'security situation in Pakistan'.

I promise you, no more posts from me on that aspect, and a promise is a promise. And believe me, a lot of Indians will do similar things. You have earned goodwill from a lot of people.

What if i say

BUT HOW HAS THAT MADE A PLAYER TO MEET HIS/HER DEATH FACE TO FACE???

BUT HOW HAS THAT MADE A PLAYER TO MEET HIS/HER DEATH FACE TO FACE???
If i say man can die with snake bite....

You'll again start running around in circles....I really dont have time for that right now....So leave it....My fault i showed someone real face.

If i say man can die with snake bite....

You'll again start running around in circles....I really dont have time for that right now....So leave it....My fault i showed someone real face.

SNAKES DO NOT BITE UNLESS YOU HARM IT..... TERRORISTS ARE NOT SO SIR.... AND YOU MAY VERY WELL SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT, IAM SORRY TO WRAP YOU IN WORDS....

Back
Top Bottom