What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

Obviously I didn't know that there are such hot chicks there, else I would've visited Saudi way more often. What a fvcking loss. :omghaha:

To err is human, I shall not make the mistake of assuming anything, anymore. :P

Shouldn't you be the mr. knowing it all?

Otherwise, welcome to the planet earth!

you turk? show a middle finger to your Tiyyab Erdogan from me and ask him to fucckk offf from Pakistan's internal matters...

Bhai jaan aaj itnay gusay main kyun ho. Khair to hai. :D

fkp3x4-jpg.gif

Bwahahahahahahahahaha, this is pure gold! :omghaha:

Another valuable contribution! Thanks for my late morning dose of humor and decadence!

its not about PTI/PMLN its about self-determination and dignity of the sovereign state of Pakistan :angry:

friends, not masters :angry:

there is no matter of Master or that of Slave. Put it aside.

Dignity is earned, not demanded.

When Pakistan will be strong (FROM INSIDE) and clean of the cancer that is eating us, that is the day we can assert outselves.

Ranting, and empty bashing a nation (Saudi Arabia) which is the last one welcoming Pakistanis and where millions of Pakistanis like myself are comfortable and enjoying is just wrong.

10 years ago I thought people who insist on driving a v12 car are idiots, today I do it myself.
Luxury is a matter of perception, it is relative NOT absolute.

The project which is thread is about, is about 100m from where I live, and I work in that project.
What I say about it is correct, and without bias.

So please, give yourself a rest and calm down.

I have no words for you. :blink:

you turk? show a middle finger to your Tiyyab Erdogan from me and ask him to fucckk offf from Pakistan's internal matters...

Leave him, I think he has some psychological issues.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar: Please restrain our fellow PTIAN @Leader, as now he has started Turkey bashing, for no apparent reason.

What you babbling about?
When did Turkey interfere in your internal matters?
Forgot you pills or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
its not about PTI/PMLN its about self-determination and dignity of the sovereign state of Pakistan :angry:

friends, not masters :angry:

You are just being silly. King Abdullah didn't come and put and put votes in the ballot boxes. If you say "self-determination" then the Pakistani nation has spoke - for better or worse, they have chosen Nawaz Sharif. You need to accept that and move on.

Their money their country, lets try and fix ours for a change.

Exactly.

What are we doing with our resources, specially the most important of them all the human resource. Around 60% of voters are of age 30 or below and a big majority of them are not educated. Now, add to them the kids who are not eligible to be voters yet, a big majority of them are also illiterates. Combine all this and imagine Pakistan in next 10 years.

Where is Pakistan heading? It is on it's way to be the labour country of the world probably we will be the only nation at that time having a big portion of the population as laborers.

I have no words for you. :blink:

Leave him, I think he has some psychological issues.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar: Please restrain our fellow PTIAN @Leader, as now he has started Turkey bashing, for no apparent reason.

Let him...he has the right to say as long as it is the truth...And it is the truth...

Battameez. Ask me valid questions and I shall happily reply. You present me with purely hypothetical scenarios, which will never see the light of day. :P

So Hyperion you didn't reply to my post about Afghan Pukhtoons ! :cray:

it looks good though.........

but they even made plans for the worlds tallest building "kingdom tower jeddah" any updates on that @Mosamania ???

220px-Kingdom_Tower,_Jeddah,_render.jpg

here is some thing i've found so far on KTJ

Back
Top Bottom