What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

Dude, what's your infatuation with Shia Islam? Let them be, this is where you and I completely part ways. It is not your or my duty to judge who is right and who is wrong. You have a problem with Iran, do it at your expense. This habit of "influencing" has cost many unsuspecting nations, millions of lives. Live and let live.

Yeah...Shias are cool people - I've got loadz of them as my friends ! :kiss3:

Heck the only problem we've ever had is when I gobbled up most of the Pizza at Iftari & I may have made fun of a certain divine equestrian fellow by showing some desire to ride it ! :oops:

You can live in denial all you want - but it won't make it the "truth." Unilaterally blaming foreign powers is a defeatist approach and will never help Pakistan in the long run.

Deny what???

And what foreign power...You saying saudi is a power...:omghaha:

Dude, what's your infatuation with Shia Islam? Let them be, this is where you and I completely part ways. It is not your or my duty to judge who is right and who is wrong. You have a problem with Iran, do it at your expense. This habit of "influencing" has cost many unsuspecting nations, millions of lives. Live and let live.

It is not that i have a problem with them, it is their constant insistence of wanting to have a problem with me. PressTV this morning released an article on "Inflation in Saudi Arabia" and how it is reaching 4% and it is the first sign of "Saudi regime bankruptcy". Seriously?? They just can't stop trying to bad mouth us, it has become pathological.

You edited it later, way after i replied. :D

Answer to your question: The support is mostly coming from Gulf nations at the moment. Now, it's our duty to fight them, ready for that? No, I didn't think so.

Please update yourself from your intelligence sources, still saud's are the supporters of GCC...after all they are the audience and game is always played thrill to please the audience...

We are born as fighters...No need to get ready

You are not ready and maybe never...

I didn't say having a problem with Iran, I said having a problem with Shias. Both are not synonymous, you know!

It is not that i have a problem with them, it is their constant insistence of wanting to have a problem with me. PressTV this morning released an article on "Inflation in Saudi Arabia" and how it is reaching 4% and it is the first sign of "Saudi regime bankruptcy". Seriously?? They just can't stop trying to bad mouth us, it has become pathological.

I didn't say having a problem with Iran, I said having a problem with Shias. Both are not synonymous, you know!

And where exactly in my post did I insult or even mentioned Shias? could you point that out please, I would be very grateful.

Mate, it was kind of a side reference that I picked up in your post. *Maybe* my bad.

And where exactly in my post did I insult or even mentioned Shias? could you point that out please, I would be very grateful.

Mate, it was kind of a side reference that I picked up in your post. *Maybe* my bad.

Exactly you "Assumed", you know me better than that, hence why I said "Cultural center" Not "religious center". You should learn to pay more attention.

Who’s that the **** actress ?
That shows some extreme stuff in the bin laden family, 1 grows a beard and becomes a jihadist the other sister takes it up the as$.
Don’t be ignorant, the family is big and I am talking about a specific person.

These are the immediate relatives of Osama. And No, actually Bin land's family is nothing compared with the other Saudi rich families like Al-Rajhi or Al-Mejil.

these freaking abu jahil ki ulad Saudis (may Allah break their hands) are playing games in my country... death to this kingdom and their nasty rule. hope their oil dries up and they return to their "aukat".

sir for your information it is because of Saudis you have surived many economy crisis and most sectarian parties are funded by Pakistani not Saudis

I think haters from Pakistan go to Saudi Arabia in search of those toilet papers.

We don't spend money haphazardly ,but we do need a train in these overcrowded cities in KSA ,for real.

sir for your information it is because of Saudis you have surived many economy crisis and most sectarian parties are funded by Pakistani not Saudis

I politely ask you to refrain from making such comments at all. Our commitment to Pakistan is something we don't wish to expose it to the others in here and all.

Syria: Yes, 100% state sponsored by Saudia. A strategic bet if you will.

Pakistan: At the moment, no. Past, 100% yes until the time of King Fahd the infidel.

Iraq: The news in all probability is correct, however, I think it has more to do with individuals / remnants of old ideology, who are escaping the Saudi intelligence net. I don't see the new Saudi governments hand in it.

What about Iran? back in 03 to 07 they were supplying Mr.Zarkawi with everything needed. Yes, it doesn't matter for them if he kills Shia as long as they could distract the West from monitoring their nuclear program.

awww because I shatter your Saudi dreams to rule the muslim world?

I cannot even call you thick-headed, because you r saudi, brainless creatures !!

? Being a Saudi puts me at no advantages at the expense of the others. Anyway, smell you later ..

So if you & I were to spar with each other - Who'd win the hand-to-hand fight ? :unsure:

The last time I & @Mosamania fought - He squealed like a girl ! :blink:

And yeah I won't even mention what I did with @BLACKEAGLE - suffice it to say Netanyahu was a very happy ! :devil:

Be sure that I'm going to crack your chest ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom