What's new

Yeh Dekhin ho kya raha ha is Mulk main?

This is worse than dictatorship.
If those people ho armed then what will imported government do?

Abb be agar hum Khamoshh rehta hain to qasoor Na maloom afraad ka nahi.....humera ha.
Dude you don't f around with women in our society, that's what changes the whole game - you want to be hated? You want hatred?

Honest to God, things are getting to a stage where we have to think about writing a letter to taliban and ask them to rescue us from the American supported forces of evil that control Pakistan. And there is historical precedence because Shah Waliullah wrote to Abdali and asked him for deliverance when North Indian muslims faced similar circumstances. I also have no doubt, having observed army high command in action over the last one year, that taliban will have no problems in taking out Pak army. Plus they will be on the raah of haq. Elite of Pakistan deserve the same fate that befall pre-Khomeini Iranian elite. There will be justice.

Last edited:
its end of a nation anyone can see it .
sorry but would like to differ here .....

When authority to Rule a society is derived from sources lying beyond the boundaries of Moral Standards & widely acceptable Laws & Rules of that society, then it's the beginning of the end of Ruling Authority "unless society accepts the Authority's new source(s) of power to rule"

This happen universally.

Majority of Pakistani nation is still resistant to the source of power this regime have & just because of this I am definitely sure that change will occur in favour of Pakistan & its nation.

Last edited:
I am at a loss of words. I mean, I am speechless. Stripping women and children naked. I mean I dont know what to say. They are animals of the lowest order
I hate hypocrites

Why are you lost at words????!

What was happening in KP From 2008-2017 when randomly people were bombed including kids for sale of 3b$/yr if CSF which people enjoyed

Bombing would occur on faulty Pakistani intelligence mostly the goal was to give maximum number of false intelligence so more money can be made

BALOCHISTAN several people were kidnapped and killed for sake of army smuggling business

non stop RR

sda.jpg

Don't see people coming out in numbers to support him on his call. Pakistan is not ready for revolution. Abhi bhi bahut patience bacha hua hai Pakistanis mein.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom