What's new

Yeh Dekhin ho kya raha ha is Mulk main?

Let me correct , it is not a few top guys.. it’s the senior officer corps who have become accustomed to lavish expenditure and privilege as a result of no financial accountability. They joined the army for the perks not the glory of serving the nation and martyrdom…

The foot soldier and junior officers are the ones who make the sacrifices and no one here has anything but praise for them. Clapped out Toyota pickups and not mraps because senior officers want their DHA’s and wedding halls and retirement funds abroad..

It was not AQK who proliferated by himself, it was the corrupt officers as well and he poor chap was made the fall guy/ thrown under the bus by the corrupt generals/ brigadiers/ colonels..
AQ is a different subject, our army did something for the country ...

That is all good and well but it’s just that when opposition parties used to speak up against abuses of power, what did IK used to say?

I think we should grab popcorn and enjoy the performances put on by these actors uhm I mean politicians

I don’t have short term memory loss like PTI/PMLN supporters suffer from and believe me it’s quite enjoyable seeing IK hysterical speeches and tactics, it’s like a rewind of 2018-2021 except now IK is the one crying when it used to be PDM before.

If IK comes to power through abuses of power against PDM/his opposition whoever they maybe today, IK will call it patriotism and the accusers as traitors against our beloved institutions.

I was labelled traitor/raw agent by members here for speaking against the draconian media suppression ordinance by PTI

Today the person who brought this ordinance is becoming Nelson Mandela hahaha, it’s quite a performance.

We should just mind our own business and not entertain silliness. These politicians will do anything if it means they get to power. What’s a little theatrics. And they only themselves have to blame for our lack of trust in them. I mean PDM literally accepted power despite knowing it’s a suicide mission because such is the intoxication of power, now Maryam is trying to distance itself from the government.
The so called draconian laws passed are the same as those passed in other countries like Malaysia.

You can be opposed to them, sure. But to compare that to this, assassination of journalists, stripping and torturing your political and media opponents is disingenuous.

Government announces special privileges for poor poor people

On the day of the salary, when Babu of the office got his salary, he got out on a leave and boarded a bus full of passengers to go home.

In the same bus there was a pocket thief who empty up his pocket and taken up all his salary.

When the bus conductor asked for money for the ticket, Babu put his hand in his pocket, the pocket was emty and his face turned red.

Just the conductor said it sarcastically,"You should be ashamed of traveling without a ticket, you look at the outward appearance, but you are not even in your pocket."

Pocket Katra who was standing nearby told the conductor, "My brother, stop mocking this gentleman, I will pay for his ticket."

Hearing this, Babu thanked God and smiled and said to him; "May God keep you happy and make good progress in people's business like you, because there are real sympathetic people of society who care for people who are in trouble"

Seeing this scene of kindness to a stranger, the passengers of the bus also praised the thief's high morality, praying for him, that God blessed the business of this kind person and that people like him would increase the society.

Nowadays, all the thieves we see around us are the result of the prayers made in our ignorance, since then the number of thieves has increased, and now they steal and thank us with us. And also receive praise.

Where did the thieves come from where they have arrived and we are still standing on the bus and thanking the thieves, praying wholeheartedly for their development !! ٭

AQ is a different subject, our army did something for the country ...
Yes they were equally involved in the proliferation.. and should equally been castigated and punished.. one has to ask the technology was sold to other countries for dollars, who pocketed those dollars… which generals benefitted…

A great solution below, imo

@Imran Khan , sir aap se start kren?

PDF pe bhi kuch Army wale hai, start with them LOL

I thought that was the reason we are defaulting and trying to get IMF loans. To pay for all the Premium p0rn hub subscriptions taken out by army/police/Fc/ rangers/judges/senior bureaucrats/paid subscription journalists/special interest subscriptions for diesel and party… anyone left ???
Aparently they are not happy with Johnny Sins, hence their obsession with torturing people without clothes, I won't be surprised if some General who ordered such things make videos, and later Jerk off to them at home.

It's good if serving officers are not speaking on the matter, the kind of witch hunt higher ranks are running within officer corps for such officers is crazy. One'd not expect them to say much at this stage either, when the institutional policy is fairly out in the open and clear for everyone to see.

@PanzerKiel sir g heart emoji to de rae hain. Lekin aj kal nazar nae ate? Full meesna radio silence mode??

Early 2022-summer 2022 me to bra state aisi hoti hai wesi hoti hai Imran Khan aisa tha wesa tha kar rae the? Hun ki hogya je?

@fatman17 sir ap bhi full khamosh. Shuru me thora se boley the Bajwey aur uski regime k khilaf. Baad me full radio silence? Apke bhi benefit aur CMH access to nai block kar di inho ne?

They're doing good by not commenting on it because if they give honest and unbiased opinion then Sicilian Mafia will start their witch hunt, And mafia have fully exposed themselves in last one year, so now if they try to defend them then they will be bashed to death. So, it's wise not to paint red circle on own behind for sake traitors.

They're doing good by not commenting on it because if they give honest and unbiased opinion then Sicilian Mafia will start their witch hunt, And mafia have fully exposed themselves in last one year, so now if they try to defend them then they will be bashed to death. So, it's wise not to paint red circle on own behind for sake traitors.
These mighty officers on their high horses are too scared to do or say anything against baatil.

But too quick to speak and act against anyone who is stating facts and reality. Especially when they get danda from the chief. Phir foran ye saale kaaley daaley le kar pohanch jate hain. Chief ko khuda bnayawa hai. Chahe wo Bajwey ki tarha bonga mentally weak idiot hi ho.

Inho ne mulk ko bachana hai aur Kashmir azad karwana hai?

Sai kehta hai chacha Haider Mehdi. Jab angrez miraasion k bacho ko recruit karne aya tou unki mao ne kaha "je gal hun mirasian te a gai ae te sula kar lavo".

English: If it has come to recruit Mirasis then Churchill and Hitler should make up and stop fighting.

Fouji kehte hain pehle ap. Qoum kehti hai pehle ap. Nazriya Pakistan gaya tel lene. Hum aik baatil qoum ban chuke hain.

Tum logo ki misaal us Turk ki hai jo mujhe masjid me mila phir shaam Besiktas me shrab bhi pete hue mila. Puchne par bola. Allah affet etsin. Allah maaf karne wala hai. Aur deegar Islami taweelat jo mene zindagi mei nai suni thi batane laga. K sharab tension khatam karti hai aur mareez k liye halal hai aur me zehni mareez hun etc etc.

Poora ye forum tum sab ne dushman se hata kar apni hi qoum par 5th generation warfare ka zarya banaya wa hai.

Why has Dirty Harry identity and pictures not made public. He should be named and shamed publicly. Kitno ko uthain ga?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom