What's new

Yeh Dekhin ho kya raha ha is Mulk main?

E2D739B6-5256-4F03-AA4F-677E9DB81AD3.jpeg

I am at a loss of words. I mean, I am speechless. Stripping women and children naked. I mean I dont know what to say. They are animals of the lowest order

Pakistan has become a cursed nation. May it be destroyed for its sins...

This issue is bigger than IK. I am known here for my views on the military, as well as IK and NS. But we must ALL be united in preventing such abuses of power. If we do not speak up today, tomorrow it will be our turn.

It's too late for that. It's just hell from now onwards ....destination....Somalia

I deserve your hate. And I certainly am a hypocrite. I refused to acknowledge the suffering of the Pashtoon's and Baluchis simply because I paid heed to the propaganda and lies fed to me through the media. I have only now begun to realise who the real enemy is. I pray to Allah that he forgives me because frankly I am guilty of lending them my support against innocent Pakistanis.
How do you think we had such a low inflation and strong rupee between 2014-2017
It was CSF of 3 b$ per year as well as no demands from IMF.
ANP became a joke just because of their silence on this matter.
Situation in KP is better But even today in BALOCHISTAN is worse govt sponsored nawab's are killing people while smuggling is main business mainly done by army itself

Regardless of political affiliation. One must never lose the sense of identifying WRONG. Whatever military establishment is doing is wrong. You comparing IK's tenure with whatever happening right now ? This is perhaps most absurd statement to make. Arshad Shareef, Azam Swati, Shehbaz Gill, Ayaz Amir, Imran riaz, Farooq Jameel, Sabir Shakir, Moeed and many countless more Either killed, tortured, kidnapped multiple times, videos, audios, blackmailing, threats, and many more. So, during IK's tenure what happened ? Was Ahsan Iqbal stripped down and tortured in his home and then later at unknown places ? Were 16 FIRs filed on Saleem safi and he fled and ultimately assassinated ? Or crack down on PMLN social media ? Or anything remotely close to whatever happening now. Pakistan is occupied currently. Free societies do not function like that. A military is hell bent against its own people. Where on earth something like this happens ? Maybe Myanmar or a couple of few most disgusting places. We have become that. Crazy to think people will have audacity to defend such sick actions.

I tried to add some sense to you in one of earlier threads but to no avail. It seems your bugz has no cure. Once personal liking / disliking becomes so strong and when fiction takes precedent over reality then no logic, no facts can change mindsets. Just try to forget who is who, only try to see every event on merit, see whether whats happening is Wrong or not. If you conclude its not wrong then you're a hopeless case.
How old are you? I think you are a teenager and very emotional. Chill out
I mean Arshad sharif is fake news @fisher1 has insider news about this.

Last edited:
historical fact that was not a Pakistani soldier & this pic was taken from a book named Bangladesh A Brutal Birth by an "Indian Photographer named Kishor Parek"

Interesting facts about this pic are

- Soldier is not a Pakistani Soldier but an Indian Army Soldier

- Person who is shown in this embarrassing situation is a Behari Razakar (Razak is a term use for those Behari youth who helped Pakistani Army during 1971 war)

- Most Interesting thing is that this pic was taken after the fall of Dakha

So please a sincere appeal: We do hate "all the current actors of this Regime" but we must not blindly hate Institution and history of our country so that we could avoid becoming victim of Anti-Pakistan propaganda & 5th gen war imposed on us.

It is the Nation of Pakistan who is still at the right side of the history, the Ruling Elite (INCLUDING ARMY generals) has switched the side and has become a willful collaborator of the enemy.

OK found the pic through google search with real caption from the book

View attachment 917866
Issue of 1971 is discussed to death. The incompetent of Pakistan top command has been shown several times be it 1965 or 1971. Several reports have been published or books written on this which aren't hoodbouy articles but patriotic ex service men.

You can't blame the foot soldiers when they are eout numbered 10:1 but surely you can't give a blanket check of clearance to behavior of corps commanders and chief who refused to do elections..suspend several constitutions and end up jailing the Bengali popular leader.. refusing to allow to give up power forcing mujeebs hand.
We even see that attitude today..1971 was just worse then what we are seeing today.

What's sad news is that IK is pacifist he will brush everything under the carpet when times comes which simply means what's happening today will repeat itself again in 5-10 yrs hence why there is no hope for the country

Any smart person knows this hence don't expect economic recovery, yes Pakistan like China is too big to ignore and investors will come but they won't be in for the long haul they will only look for short term profiteering

Interestingly army is happy with that attitude since corps commanders can also make a buck and retire in suburbs of Europe afterwards

Pakistan has become a cursed nation. May it be destroyed for its sins...

It's too late for that. It's just hell from now onwards ....destination....Somalia
Is this the kinda stuff this clearly mentally unstable man should be allowed to say on a "Pakistani defense forum"? @waz @LeGenD @Jango

More jems from this mentally unstable individual

"Problem with Pakistan.... The corrupt dirty ****s!

Pakistan is finished. India can just walk in take this failed banana republic."

I can understand his reasoning for lack emotional belonging to our country - but why is he here in the first place?

"Nope... Born and bred Canadian American... Family has been here since the early 1960s. We are 2nd and 3rd.gen Americans.... We are Pakistan's masters the Pakistani COAS is our slave"

"Pakistan is a poster child for bashing... Well deserved bashing.... I pity the slaves that occupy this failed pathetic banana republic"

"Best news of 2023!... Hope it further defaults and turns into Somalia."

Last edited:
I was and am a paf fan boy but c what Babbar sidhu is upto with his extravagant expenses. No matter the branch we read the bay as fay. It's pak boujh not fouj
Pak moujh.

They operate exactly as any backwards third world nation does. Too much extravaganza trying to act like a king and even treat themselves like a king with red carpets flexing on their own poor. It gets to a point where they look more like clowns than anyone actually worthy of respect sometimes.

Not to mention how the country is still backwards, poor foresight, poor policies, terrorism still continuing after decades. Their political meddling got us nowhere. Half the country has loyalty to foreigners and would go to war against Pakistan itself for them. Economy is crashing. Security situation is horrible.

Why they are doing it knowingly it is creating more hatred for the ISI, army, or they want this hatred to increase.

Or doing this to control through fear factor, like a mafia does.

And, or doing this for hatred for IK, badla, vendetta.

Or they have gone mad. Could be all true.

Why they are doing it knowingly it is creating more hatred for the ISI, army, or they want this hatred to increase.

Or doing this to control through fear factor, like a mafia does.

And, or doing this for hatred for IK, badla, vendetta.

Or they have gone mad. Could be all true.
They even passed a law banning criticism of the army, pretty cringe law that probably will have the opposite effect.

Where was such a thought process when it comes to terrorism? Why not outright ban people that openly support terrorist groups?

Priorities are messed up

They even passed a law banning criticism of the army, pretty cringe law that probably will have the opposite effect.

Where was such a thought process when it comes to terrorism? Why not outright ban people that openly support terrorist groups?

Priorities are messed up
Looks as though they have gone berserk, going haywire with actions which have an opposite reaction to what they intend to do.

This happens when the old fake facade is crumbling and the status quo forces don't want to lose the power and hegemon.

And they keep doing mistakes detrimental to their power.

What are the chances that the "silent majority" actually support the fauj, not IK ?
No chance there is any wider support of Fauj, unless the silent majority is dead and in the graves.

IK support is increasing by the day with these kind of inhuman actions.

I can understand his reasoning for
Issue of 1971 is discussed to death. The incompetent of Pakistan top command has been shown several times be it 1965 or 1971. Several reports have been published or books written on this which aren't hoodbouy articles but patriotic ex service men.

You can't blame the foot soldiers when they are eout numbered 10:1 but surely you can't give a blanket check of clearance to behavior of corps commanders and chief who refused to do elections..suspend several constitutions and end up jailing the Bengali popular leader.. refusing to allow to give up power forcing mujeebs hand.
We even see that attitude today..1971 was just worse then what we are seeing today.

What's sad news is that IK is pacifist he will brush everything under the carpet when times comes which simply means what's happening today will repeat itself again in 5-10 yrs hence why there is no hope for the country

Any smart person knows this hence don't expect economic recovery, yes Pakistan like China is too big to ignore and investors will come but they won't be in for the long haul they will only look for short term profiteering

Interestingly army is happy with that attitude since corps commanders can also make a buck and retire in suburbs of Europe afterwards
If you bring stability - economy would pick, investments would come

But this "stability" would come at what cost? Status quo with no say? Status quo where people keep fighting amongst themselves along sectarian, ethnic, dialectical, Urban, rural lines and the haves keep enjoying? While letting the rest of the country suffer?

Maybe this is the time for true people power to shine, BC Tanzania bhi khara ho jaata apne paon par with people power, power sharing, no constant political interference

Toh Pakistan to boom kare gaa, koi kami hum mein?

What are the chances that the "silent majority" actually support the fauj, not IK ?
Let me correct, no issue in fauj. It's few top guys causing problems and PMLN is equally responsible. This is our army and we respect our fallen soldiers.

Pakistan law enforcement and their D1ck obsession's continue, aby itna hi Penis dekhna ka shock hai tu kisi online webcam join ker lo wahan buhat D1ck's milen gay... I wonder what they do in ISI HQ and GHQ ? D1ck pics to search kerte rehte hun gay pura din lol

@Bleek I suggest we put Army/Police/FC/LEA's in re-educational camps, and give them free subscription for P0rn hub lol

No chance there is any wider support of Fauj, unless the silent majority is dead and in the graves.

IK support is increasing by the day with these kind of inhuman actions.
Fauj is a state institution who gave us brave martyrs, we'll kiss thier feet for the services of martyred soldiers, policemen

We love fauj but we hate those who have hijacked our fauj - should be careful with this detail

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom