What's new

Youngest member on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz Ban these all kids.
Kids are not allowed here.
By joining the site you people already accepted that you are 18 years old.
No place for Liars.
Go to school.

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;2945051 said:
i wonder how did you get the internet working in there ?? :enjoy:

Hareh man he is still a spermatozoa in his father gonads , through unknown pathway he communicate via synapse thereby he controlling temporal lobe and parietal lobe activities which is responsible for memory and navigation, of his father.

Hareh man he is still a spermatozoa in his father gonads , through unknown pathway he communicate via synapse thereby he controlling temporal lobe and parietal lobe activities which is responsible for memory and navigation, of his father.

Oh bhai....Biology mein neh O/A'levles mein nahin paree theee...what the heck is a gonad and the lobes that you're talking about ?

hahahah I was born just few days back. And the first Two words which I spoke were PDF and Sparta

We all already do know that the forum has got kids as young as 14 year old. The forum rules require a person to be above 18, and I personally wish that this changes to 'Join when mature enough'. Some above 25 are yet immature.

Plus, such threads are banned on the forum.

We all already do know that the forum has got kids as young as 14 year old. The forum rules require a person to be above 18, and I personally wish that this changes to 'Join when mature enough'. Some above 25 are yet immature.

Plus, such threads are banned on the forum.
Nice Excuse to Hide ur Age Uncle ... :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom