What's new

Youngest member on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all already do know that the forum has got kids as young as 14 year old. The forum rules require a person to be above 18, and I personally wish that this changes to 'Join when mature enough'. Some above 25 are yet immature.

Plus, such threads are banned on the forum.
IF IT ISN'T THE MR.BUZZKILL.

Nice Excuse to Hide ur Age Uncle ... :argh:
Are you serious about your age?

Oh bhai....Biology mein neh O/A'levles mein nahin paree theee...what the heck is a gonad and the lobes that you're talking about ?

An organelle producing gametes is termed as gonads , male having testis and female have ovaries. The testis contains testicle (balls i think u understand) where sperm formation taking place that is called spermatogenesis.

Synapse is junction between two neurons. Those lobes are in brain and its responsible for memory and learning.

An organelle producing gametes is termed as gonads , male having testis and female have ovaries. The testis contains testicle (balls i think u understand) where sperm formation taking place that is called spermatogenesis.

Synapse is junction between two neurons. Those lobes are in brain and its responsible for memory and learning.

Yaar tu serious hee ho giya ! But thank you for the explanation !

Oooiiii kis Hospital main Tu Compounder ka Kam kar raha haii???

:D

I think my lobes are moving to testis as i have started forgetting things except one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom