What's new

Your Friend Needs Your Help!!

wait let me ask a friend...

ohhh thats damn messs let us found the way then i was taking it light :pissed:

VoIp calls tracking is very hard only govs can do it

I have got missed call from those numbers but never called them back... how did they get your number, and do they seem like they know you?

bro, new sim is not issue, you wil have to distribute your new number.. most people dont change their number due to that.

thanks by bros,
I just want to know the location atlease,if its from near by we have to be carefull as she's staying alone with her 10 yr old daughter.

@acetophenol p.s. waise, who is she? :D

She's my sister buddy,my brother's wife.

its a free internet calling thing bro... every site gives 1 or 2 min some 16 min to experience and then register... you cann call it a try min... I have done many calls by going some random sites @acetophenol must be prank by your friends.. just wait for a while.. or find out which web or network they are use by googleing... and complaint t9 that web. they will track ip of that number and block it.. if you request they will give you location and ip..... I guess this is the case according to my experience

definitly not a prank.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may not help, but try changing the service provider with your number intact. Or find out if you have any able friend in your service provider company and if yes then he can help.

they can give only name of that company nothing more then you have to contact that company but problem is their VOIP call cards are avalable on every street gulf countries millions of people buy and used them its illegal card market for workers dear 10$ you can call 650 minutes to india 460 minutes to pakistan . no one can trace them .

This may not help, but try changing the service provider with your number intact. Or find out if you have any able friend in your service provider company and if yes then he can help.

The service provider will help only with a police complaint.

Anyway to check whether the call is from India or not?

@acetophenol

Have you tried registering to DNC.

Or just use some good call blocking app, where only whitelisted number should allowed.

@acetophenol
Its a voip call. Much like +3444. Best thing to do is to avoid accepting it. Tracing it can be difficult......

The only option to trace is through cyber cell of kerala police.

Ketto ?

Numbers vary each time buddy,never has he called from a single number twice.
For ex:+40330617

Whats DNC buddy?

okay, is it the full number? I have given it to my friend, hope he gets you know the necessary information.

@acetophenol .. block that number and get a massive dog for your sister... as call is terminated on your phone network, I dont think you can know the origin on your own.

Buddy,
Its from internet buddy,you can't even call'em back and each time the number changes.

And about dogs, even though I am ok with dogs(kind of!) they are "haram" for us muslims. Moreover she'll faint at the very sight of one!

Da cyber cell kondu mathrame rakhshayollu. Ee case njan kure kettittullatha.

How's college and supply score going ?

okay, is it the full number? I have given it to my friend, hope he gets you know the necessary information.

Sometimes there'll be more numbers than that. can i have your e-mail id or something bro?

@acetophenol
Its a voip call. Much like +3444. Best thing to do is to avoid accepting it. Tracing it can be difficult......

The only option to trace is through cyber cell of kerala police.

Ketto ?

I know buddy,I atleast want to know whether it came from India or not.

We have already decided to change the number though its a pain.

Da cyber cell kondu mathrame rakhshayollu. Ee case njan kure kettittullatha.

How's college and supply score going ?

Aliya,
though no offence to kerala police (they are efficient especially the cyber cell ),we just don't need the trouble of a police investigation,atleast it'll be our last resort.

About college,so far so gud.Now in s5 awaiting s4 results

Sometimes there'll be more numbers than that. can i have your e-mail id or something bro?

I know buddy,I atleast want to know whether it came from India or not.

We have already decided to change the number though its a pain.

@ skype

p.s. I have asked my friend, but he hasnot replied yet. he was saying some technical things about the number, its traceable, hope he can do it.

youngnights @ skype

p.s. I have asked my friend, but he hasnot replied yet. he was saying some technical things about the number, its traceable, hope he can do it.
Whats youngnights? the username?
How did you do it? Anychance of location?

Ellam nallathu pole nadakkatte.

PS: Special thanks to @Leader.

Thanks buddy,how about you?

Back
Top Bottom