What's new

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (Feast your eyes)

Abu Dhabi

Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
In this thread, i will be focusing mainly on The Emirate of Dubai. I will try my best to post pictures that showcase both the skyscrapers and modern landscape and the daily street scenes and the people that make up this great Arabian city

Lets go ! Bism Allah !

Population
(Q3 2019)[3]
Metropolis3,331,420
Metro~4,000,000

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Here you can see the Burj Khalifah in the background
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

The Airport that welcomed 17 million international tourists in 2019
2.jpg

Last edited:
AL SEEF - Dubai

This place is located in the older parts of Dubai. I love it here, especially during the winter months. There are a few boutique hotels too and restaurants , coffee shops and seating areas scattered all over the place.

shutterstock_1638227101.jpg

shutterstock_1680294451.jpg

shutterstock_1021441618.jpg

shutterstock_1244041918.jpg

shutterstock_1244055283.jpg

shutterstock_1277619529.jpg

Nice bro, very modern city. I have been to Dubai tho but just a transit........... :partay:

i think its time you stay a bit longer :P also, i love Indonesian food. My step-brothers wife's mother is Indonesian and she cooks for us on special occasions ;)
@Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is my birthplace and till now my city of residence.

Mashallah, Abu Dhabi is a great place to live and raise a family. Don,t tell others though or it will be crowded like Dubai

i think its time you stay a bit longer :P also, i love Indonesian food. My step-brothers wife's mother is Indonesian and she cooks for us on special occasions ;)

Nice, so Indonesia is not really strange for you as you have one of them in your big family :) I hope she is good at making nasi goreng ;)

Last edited:
why not try to add more tree? i hate to see concrete everywhere , it is hot there and you need to make climate more cool.

In this thread, i will be focusing mainly on The Emirate of Dubai. I will try my best to post pictures that showcase both the skyscrapers and modern landscape and the daily street scenes and the people that make up this great Arabian city

Lets go ! Bism Allah !

:tup: Excellent idea and I'm very glad you opened this thread. It's good to have more or newer members from within our (very small but possibly growing again) Arab brethren group either return and participate or sign up and join and give us their views. I know that @camelguy, at the least, shares the same sentiment.

Looking forward to seeing much more of the Emirates and the beautiful mix of that state of the art modernity blend and mix with 1000's of years of culture and ways of life.

why not try to add more tree? i hate to see concrete everywhere , it is hot there and you need to make climate more cool.

Being out in the 2 months of EXTREME heat we have here is a very bad idea. We are not Thailand, where some trees, shade and those fans that spray mist on you will do the trick. You will literally fry your head off. The rest of the months are much more bearable. Also, everything here is air-conditioned. Even the bus stops !

For a 90% desert 10% mountainous country, I believe the cities are doing great with greenery actually. I will post much more street level photos soon inshallah and you will see for yourself. Keep in mind though, turning everything green is silly expensive. I am more for landscaping and landscaping using desert trees and plants and flowers.

Did you know that Abu Dhabi spends around 50 million US$ a year just to water all the green areas ? its really not the best idea. Yes, trees are lovely but we must be realistic.
:tup: Excellent idea and I'm very glad you opened this thread. It's good to have more or newer members from within our (very small but possibly growing again) Arab brethren group either return and participate or sign up and join and give us their views. I know that @camelguy, at the least, shares the same sentiment.

Looking forward to seeing much more of the Emirates and the beautiful mix of that state of the art modernity blend and mix with 1000's of years of culture and ways of life.

Thanks Gomig :) i will try my best

Perhaps soon i will request to change the title of this thread to (The United Arab Emirates - Feast your eyes) instead

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom